Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

i totally agree! Thats why i think i was having problems with my other losses... bc if they are too low it causes your body to think it needs to have a menses cycle even tho your pregnant.

Thus far its helped me, i never woulda thought id make it to 7 weeks with my history. I am so glad and thankful everything is going ok this time around :flower:

thats y i think you being on prometrium and the baby aspirin, this is going to be your rainbow!

i totally agree! Thats why i think i was having problems with my other losses... bc if they are too low it causes your body to think it needs to have a menses cycle even tho your pregnant.

Thus far its helped me, i never woulda thought id make it to 7 weeks with my history. I am so glad and thankful everything is going ok this time around :flower:

thats y i think you being on prometrium and the baby aspirin, this is going to be your rainbow!

Thanks and I am so thrilled for you that you have done so wonderful with this bean! It would be so awesome if this is it for both of us! Will be watching for your update this week, but I have a feeling it will be excellent news for you!!! :)

How is everyone?

I am still in total shock...I did not think this was our month because my temps were so crazy. I decided to take an HPT today because I had a weird pain in my abdomen, my BBs are KILLING me, and my temp shot up today. I took a wondfo and got a line, so I used my last FRER from last month. Definite positive. Then I went out and got a digi just to be sure...it came up pos within 30 seconds. I will call my OB in the morning because he's supposed to start me on progesterone. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much since its really early. I think AF would be due on Thurs...hoping she doesn't show and this little bean sticks!!

Yay, CONGRATS! Beautiful positive pregnancy tests!!! So happy for you.

I'm not so good. My cycle was all messed up this month for some reason, I think stress and I got my period 5 days early so not sure what to think. If i ovulated when my chart says I did, my LP was only 10 days long. Not long enough. I'm praying for next cycle.

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

So sorry about AF showing! That happened to me a couple months ago...its a short luteal phase. Mine was just like yours, 10 days. A short LP can prevent implantation so I tried the soy isoflavones to help lengthen it. They did work very well for me, brought my O date up and put my LP back to 13 days. Have you tried them? I can't remember. Or maybe your O date was just slightly off and it made it look like your LP was short? Was your whole cycle shorter this time or was just O date just later?

Thanks babydreams. I'm sorry too about it. No, have not tried the soy but have heard lots of you talking about it. Can I just get it at the drug store or what? And just take one pill a day or what? I'm very interested. Anything that will help this work. I'm not sure...my O date might have been off, my temps were all over the place so my cross hairs were dotted for a few days. My whole cycle was shorter this time though too...27 days versus my normal 31 day cycle. Weird. I was definitely not expecting AF Sunday night. It was a shock and I was really pissed about it.

My cycles were only 25 days with a 10 day lp. The soy brought my o forward by 2 days and got my bfp. I took 200 mg at night starting at cd2 for 5 nights. I bought mine from the local supermarket.

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

So sorry about AF showing! That happened to me a couple months ago...its a short luteal phase. Mine was just like yours, 10 days. A short LP can prevent implantation so I tried the soy isoflavones to help lengthen it. They did work very well for me, brought my O date up and put my LP back to 13 days. Have you tried them? I can't remember. Or maybe your O date was just slightly off and it made it look like your LP was short? Was your whole cycle shorter this time or was just O date just later?

Thanks babydreams. I'm sorry too about it. No, have not tried the soy but have heard lots of you talking about it. Can I just get it at the drug store or what? And just take one pill a day or what? I'm very interested. Anything that will help this work. I'm not sure...my O date might have been off, my temps were all over the place so my cross hairs were dotted for a few days. My whole cycle was shorter this time though too...27 days versus my normal 31 day cycle. Weird. I was definitely not expecting AF Sunday night. It was a shock and I was really pissed about it.

I had some weird ones too the past few months, so believe me I understand. The soy doesn't work for everyone, but I have seen a lot of BFPs from women taking it. This was my 2nd soy cycle and I got a BFP this time. Like Melly said you can get it locally, I know they have it at Walmart, Target, etc. It would be with the vitamins/herbs. It's called soy isoflavones and its usually in 40mg tablets. It's cheap, less than $10 I think. Usually you would start it on CD 2 or 3, so you would need to start today. You take it 5 days, so if you started today you would take it CD 3-7. You can either increase it gradually (take 120 mg the first two days, 160 mg on days 3 & 4, and 200 on day 5...or any combination of gradually increasing dosage is fine) OR you can just do what Melly did and go for 200mg all 5 days. Last cycle I did gradually increasing dosage, BFN but it did fix my LP. This cycle I did the 200mg all 5 days, which is the maximum dosage, and I got my BFP. Don't know if there's something to that but it worked for 2 of us on here!!! That would mean if you take the 40mg tablets you would have to take 5 of them per day for 5 days. I took them at night before bed. The only side effect I had was a bad headache when I was taking it this time. Otherwise no problems. It also gives you a nice strong O, so some women who have never been able to feel O pain/pinches feel it on soy. I didn't feel mine anymore than normal, but I did have a TON of EWCM on my soy cycles, whereas before I had next to none. Hopefully your cycle is more normal this time, whether you try soy or not! You will get your BFP soon!!!!! :hugs:

babydream- i didnt know that was you for a moment bc im used to your other pic! thats a nice looking BFP! mine wasnt as dark as that until the day AF was due. Yippeeee im still so excited for you

ill keep you posted after my scan today.... its not until this afternoon tho

Melly - Happy 11 weeks hun :happydance:

Little J - Sending you lot's of baby :dust: for your scan this afternoon. Although I'm sure you won't need it :winkwink:

babydream- i didnt know that was you for a moment bc im used to your other pic! thats a nice looking BFP! mine wasnt as dark as that until the day AF was due. Yippeeee im still so excited for you

ill keep you posted after my scan today.... its not until this afternoon tho

Was just thinking about you! Can't wait to hear about that scan!!!

Little J: Can't wait to hear about your scan! I've been so tired, its hard for me to keep up with BNB. :)

Happy LIME Melly! YAY! :happydance:

Little J: Can't wait to hear about your scan! I've been so tired, its hard for me to keep up with BNB. :)

Happy LIME Melly! YAY! :happydance:

my scan went great!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
I couldnt be happier!! I am measuring exactly what i thought. really sucha great moment, i teared up and so did hubby.

OMG i could stare at that little heartbeating for days! 130BPM!! WAHOO!

Here is my little one! us your imagination :haha:

Attachments

• USpic.jpg
    USpic.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Aw Little J that's wonderful...so glad to hear things went well!!!!! Love the pic!

Melly a lime is a great milestone...that one starts the bigger fruits lol.

For me, I have had spotting starting last night and into today. Mostly brown but there is some reddish/pink mixed in. So I guess I am losing this bean... :( The weird thing is that my HPTs have been getting progressively darker. Even this morning they are darker than yesterday, just as dark as the control line at only 14dpo. AF was due today so I don't know if this bleeding has to do with that or what's going on. I hate being in limbo, not knowing if I'm having a MC or if its something else. Guess I just keep testing and see if the bleeding gets heavier?

Melly - You're welcome hun :hugs: It's great isn't it? :D

Little J - Yay for your little sticky bean! :happydance: Really glad to hear the scan went well! :D

babydreams - Maybe the spotting is just left over blood etc. I had a bit of spotting the day AF was due, it's normal. If it gets any heavier or you have severe pain, then either go to A&E or ring your Midwife. Hope it's nothing serious :hugs:

Thanks Ex, I hope not but I have a bad feeling. I just wish if Im going to lose this one that I can go ahead and do it and my HPT just start getting lighter soon as you would expect. If I start bleeding heavier and my lines don't get lighter I will have to call because I guess it could be an ectopic. I will post an update soon.

Thanks Ex, I hope not but I have a bad feeling. I just wish if Im going to lose this one that I can go ahead and do it and my HPT just start getting lighter soon as you would expect. If I start bleeding heavier and my lines don't get lighter I will have to call because I guess it could be an ectopic. I will post an update soon.

You're welcome hun. I think if it's an Ectopic, you would be in excruciating pain and your lines wouldn't have gotten darker hun. I'm not a doctor though..Pregnancy is all about worry! I'm over 14 weeks, seen baby twice and still bloody worry! Lol! Hope things work out for the best for you chick :hugs:

babydream- some women still have a period even when they are pregnant. I would tell your Dr. ASAP and maybe get some bloodwork. They say HCG stays in urine longer which would cause darker HPT's but it would show in your blood what your HCG levels are.

But honestly hun, dont worry just yet! Your body is confused right now and getting used to u being preggers again. The Dr. should be able to give you answers (i just hope they dont pull the "give it a few days..." yadda yadda. i HATE that

fingers crossed for a strong beanie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->