Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

That's neat Ex, I have one but have never made it far enough along to hear it...hopefully this time! Loved listening to yours-- so sweet!!!

That's neat Ex, I have one but have never made it far enough along to hear it...hopefully this time! Loved listening to yours-- so sweet!!!

Thank you hun. Aww sorry to hear that. You will be able to hear your little baby's heartbeat this time :dust: :hugs:

how are things coming along for you dear?

Thanks for asking Little J! I am hanging in there, still worried about the spotting I had but my tests are super dark. I am also having a ton of symptoms that I never had last time...hoping that is a good thing. I am overanalyzing everything of course...when I get one cramp I flip out! LOL I suppose that is normal after losses, I am just so afraid I will lose this bean too. :( My scan is in 13 days and I am counting down the seconds!

How are you feeling? Yay 8 weeks! So happy for you!!!!!:hugs:

Thanks for asking Little J! I am hanging in there, still worried about the spotting I had but my tests are super dark. I am also having a ton of symptoms that I never had last time...hoping that is a good thing. I am overanalyzing everything of course...when I get one cramp I flip out! LOL I suppose that is normal after losses, I am just so afraid I will lose this bean too. :( My scan is in 13 days and I am counting down the seconds!

personally i think cramping is a good sign! the baby is growing! if its painful with blood then id worry. I totally understand how your scared bc so am i. I dont have much MS, i do get nauseated here and there but nothing that bad and its random, not an everyday sort of thing so of course i worry, but i just have to remember i saw my little babies heart beat last week and thats enough to keep me positive. I know i cant beleive i made it this far! Its so amazing!

I start freaking myself out when i see posts about women losing their babies after they have seen the HB.... but i keep trying to tell myself the stats are REALLY in my favor and have a 90-95% of carrying full term. I think youll be in the same boat soon! :hugs:

personally i think cramping is a good sign! the baby is growing! if its painful with blood then id worry. I totally understand how your scared bc so am i. I dont have much MS, i do get nauseated here and there but nothing that bad and its random, not an everyday sort of thing so of course i worry, but i just have to remember i saw my little babies heart beat last week and thats enough to keep me positive. I know i cant beleive i made it this far! Its so amazing!

I start freaking myself out when i see posts about women losing their babies after they have seen the HB.... but i keep trying to tell myself the stats are REALLY in my favor and have a 90-95% of carrying full term. I think youll be in the same boat soon! :hugs:

You will carry your little bean to term, I just know it! I think progesterone was your issue and its resolved now, so I know your little one is perfect! I think varying nausea is normal and of course its not the same for everyone! I have a really good feeling about your baby this time!

The cramps are not really even cramps, more like pinches and pulls. Nothing like AF type cramps. I know I am just worrying myself and its probably normal. If I hadn't had the brown spotting I think I would be a little more relaxed. Plus I need to stay away from Google!!!!!!!

yes yes, google is aweful!

twinges are good :) i have recently started expericing "round ligament pain". this occurs when you get out of bed,move quickly, sneeze or cough youll feel like u pulled a muscle... its like a sharp pain for 2 seconds on either side. I got this yesterday when i bent over and stood back up and when i turn in bed.... it scared the crap outta me! but apparently its the uterus growing....

i feel like i should be more confident since im on progesterone but im looking at it as it could go south anytime bc im not producing enough on my own.... but i guess i have a better chance than someone who isnt on it at all and their levels can drop (which some womens have) but i am getting a constant amount.

I am also still taking my baby aspirin daily, just in case its helping also.... my Dr. said i could take it up to 36 weeks if i wanted! and i actually might just do that, bc id KILL myself if somthign happened and i stopped the baby asprin bc id never know if that was helping or not.

plus i fugure, whats 1 little tiny extra pill anyways.... i have to take my progesterone til 12 weeks and then prenatal vitamin FOREVER it seems haha

Well yes, very true! You only have a few more weeks of taking the progesterone and then the placenta will take over, and so far your bean has done great with the dosage you're on, so I bet he/she will be just fine. I have heard of taking the ba until 36 weeks...it can't hurt anything. Just as long as you're off it at least a couple weeks before labor because of the risk of bleeding too much.

I had the sneezing pain last pregnancy...it IS scary when you sneeze or cough and it feels like something ripped in there!!!!

babydreams - It's natural to worry hun after a loss. I was a nervous wreck, thought my body was messed up after our miscarriage, didn't even think I was going to Ovulate and bang, it's when I got my BFP. I panicked at every little twinge, cramp, lack of symptoms etc. You will feel a whole lot better when you see your little baba at your scan. It's just the not knowing which is a killer, I still don't have many symptoms, infact, my only symptom right now is heartburn..ugh..hate it!! Everything will be fine hun :hugs:

babydreams - It's natural to worry hun after a loss. I was a nervous wreck, thought my body was messed up after our miscarriage, didn't even think I was going to Ovulate and bang, it's when I got my BFP. I panicked at every little twinge, cramp, lack of symptoms etc. You will feel a whole lot better when you see your little baba at your scan. It's just the not knowing which is a killer, I still don't have many symptoms, infact, my only symptom right now is heartburn..ugh..hate it!! Everything will be fine hun :hugs:

Thanks Ex, you're right. I will just feel so much better after I see a little heartbeat! Sorry about your heartburn, I had it really bad for years and it is NO fun! :hugs:

Thanks Ex, you're right. I will just feel so much better after I see a little heartbeat! Sorry about your heartburn, I had it really bad for years and it is NO fun! :hugs:

You're more than welcome hun. You will do for sure, I went to my private scan expecting to see absolutely nothing as I had no symptoms but there was indeed a little baby with a heartbeat. I am a natural born worrier aswell :hugs:

Melly, it's July 2nd. I will be 6+4 wks so should be far enough along to hear a heartbeat if there is one.

Happy 12 weeks! Do you have a 12 wk scan?

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I really appreciate them. :) I'm hanging in there. With my cycle messed up last time, not sure what to think of this one...it says i have 3 fertile days and every single day next week is a chance for O so whatever...we're just doing the every other day starting cycle day #6 or 7 up until almost period time again...we're sure to hit it...I HOPE! Fingers crossed for us this cycle. :)

Cool if I join ladies? Had a miscarriage in March and in my 2nd cycle now! 8dpo (maybe?) and no syptoms (or hope). Testing on the 30th if af doesn't arrive sooner.

Melly, it's July 2nd. I will be 6+4 wks so should be far enough along to hear a heartbeat if there is one.

I had it yesterday, here is my little soy-bean, with its enormous head!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0616.jpg

amanda - Welcome to the thread hun. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Melly - Happy 12 weeks :happydance: Great scan picture!!!! :D

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I really appreciate them. :) I'm hanging in there. With my cycle messed up last time, not sure what to think of this one...it says i have 3 fertile days and every single day next week is a chance for O so whatever...we're just doing the every other day starting cycle day #6 or 7 up until almost period time again...we're sure to hit it...I HOPE! Fingers crossed for us this cycle. :)

FXed for you! You will catch that eggy soon!!! :hugs:

I had it yesterday, here is my little soy-bean, with its enormous head!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0616.jpg

Awww Melly, beautiful pic and precious little one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->