Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Melly I love that "big" little head--everything looks like its going perfectly for you--keep up the good work!!

babydream- seems like things are going great for u?! :happydance:

Hi Little J, well I'm not sure yet. My appointment is on Monday and they are going to try and find the heartbeat. I have had more brown spotting off and on, so I am not very confident right now. I found a lot of women who had spotting while on progesterone, so I suppose it could be the reason, but I also know that off and on brown spotting could mean another MMC or an ectopic. I am terrified to be honest! I have been really nauseous and extremely tired this time though, which I didn't have with my last pregnancy...so I'm not sure what to think. Guess I will know in a few days!

How are you feeling? I can't believe you're so far along now! It seems like time has flown! When is your next appointment?

Hi Little J, well I'm not sure yet. My appointment is on Monday and they are going to try and find the heartbeat. I have had more brown spotting off and on, so I am not very confident right now. I found a lot of women who had spotting while on progesterone, so I suppose it could be the reason, but I also know that off and on brown spotting could mean another MMC or an ectopic. I am terrified to be honest! I have been really nauseous and extremely tired this time though, which I didn't have with my last pregnancy...so I'm not sure what to think. Guess I will know in a few days!

How are you feeling? I can't believe you're so far along now! It seems like time has flown! When is your next appointment?

awww, hun.... dont fret yet. LOTS of women have light spotting, and good news atleast its not red blood! Im hopeful for you and ill be thinking about you on monday.

I cant believe how far ive come also, almost 10 weeks! My next apt. is July 17th which is my 12 week apt. I keep freaking myself out about "what if the babies HB stopped" but i cant think like that. This whole pregnancy i havent had real MS at all. Only a few times have i felt queezy but nothing bad at all. Im more tired/exhausted than anything. Not having MS freaks me out but i keep getting rassured by other ladies that they with one of their kids they didnt have any at all either, or for the pregnancy they are having now and everything seems fine for them. The Dr. just keeps telling me im "a lucky one"

I ordered a fetal doppler tho to try and put my mind at ease. It has a little bc im pretty sure i found the baby's HB the other night. Sounded like a horse trotting but it was so quiet and it was 130-140BPM. Its just so hard to decifer sometimes with those bc u can hear your own HB (which is slower) and your arties.... i guess ill be a true believe at my 12 week apt.

Let me know how things go monday hun!

awww, hun.... dont fret yet. LOTS of women have light spotting, and good news atleast its not red blood! Im hopeful for you and ill be thinking about you on monday.

I cant believe how far ive come also, almost 10 weeks! My next apt. is July 17th which is my 12 week apt. I keep freaking myself out about "what if the babies HB stopped" but i cant think like that. This whole pregnancy i havent had real MS at all. Only a few times have i felt queezy but nothing bad at all. Im more tired/exhausted than anything. Not having MS freaks me out but i keep getting rassured by other ladies that they with one of their kids they didnt have any at all either, or for the pregnancy they are having now and everything seems fine for them. The Dr. just keeps telling me im "a lucky one"

I ordered a fetal doppler tho to try and put my mind at ease. It has a little bc im pretty sure i found the baby's HB the other night. Sounded like a horse trotting but it was so quiet and it was 130-140BPM. Its just so hard to decifer sometimes with those bc u can hear your own HB (which is slower) and your arties.... i guess ill be a true believe at my 12 week apt.

Thanks, I sure hope everything is fine! I have also been told I may have a subchorionic hematoma (hope I spelled that right), which could be causing the spotting. I guess because of my 3 losses I am trained to think the worst now!!! I will definitely update here on Monday, one way or the other.

That's so exciting how close you are to 12 weeks!! I bet your little bean will be beautiful at that scan and heart is just beating away! Plus you are so close to being able to stop the progesterone! Yes lots of women have no or minimal MS, and after you see a heartbeat your chances are extremely high of carrying your baby to term. You ARE one of the lucky ones! LOL! I have not been able to eat meat in a week, and I am normally a huge meat-eater. It's driving me crazy, but if it means my bean is healthy I will take any horrible symptoms!!!

Little J - I have hardly had any symptoms either hun so try not to worry too much. My main symptom is Heartburn, I haven't had any MS though, I guess we are classed as "lucky ones" Sounds like you found baby's heartbeat on your doppler :happydance:

Little J - I have hardly had any symptoms either hun so try not to worry too much. My main symptom is Heartburn, I haven't had any MS though, I guess we are classed as "lucky ones" Sounds like you found baby's heartbeat on your doppler :happydance:

Yes, and i finally got to fine LO for hubby to hear the other day! it was so amazing!! LO HB lingers in the 140 range (im thinking boy:winkwink:)

isnt that crazy how we dont suffer much at all even tho we have somthing growing inside of us?! OMG i had REALLY bad heartburn tuesday night. i had neevr experienced it before so i called the nurse bc it was a burning pain and it hurt really bad, once i took antacid it went away with the snap of fingers in 20 minutes. it was nuts!

i feel bad for ppl who experience this all the time!

almost 17 weeks?! hole cow!!! are u gunna find out the gender?

Thanks, I sure hope everything is fine! I have also been told I may have a subchorionic hematoma (hope I spelled that right), which could be causing the spotting. I guess because of my 3 losses I am trained to think the worst now!!! I will definitely update here on Monday, one way or the other.

That's so exciting how close you are to 12 weeks!! I bet your little bean will be beautiful at that scan and heart is just beating away! Plus you are so close to being able to stop the progesterone! Yes lots of women have no or minimal MS, and after you see a heartbeat your chances are extremely high of carrying your baby to term. You ARE one of the lucky ones! LOL! I have not been able to eat meat in a week, and I am normally a huge meat-eater. It's driving me crazy, but if it means my bean is healthy I will take any horrible symptoms!!!

Anyone who has had a loss will worry non stop.....

from weeks 5-8 i couldnt aSTAND meat.... made me wanna vomit to smell it. and i LOVE meat. im getting better now... where i can eat chicken (if its seasoned nice) and a nice juicy burger, but cant eat a brat/hot dog or steaks still.....

cant wait for good news monday!

Yes, and i finally got to fine LO for hubby to hear the other day! it was so amazing!! LO HB lingers in the 140 range (im thinking boy:winkwink:)

isnt that crazy how we dont suffer much at all even tho we have somthing growing inside of us?! OMG i had REALLY bad heartburn tuesday night. i had neevr experienced it before so i called the nurse bc it was a burning pain and it hurt really bad, once i took antacid it went away with the snap of fingers in 20 minutes. it was nuts!

i feel bad for ppl who experience this all the time!

almost 17 weeks?! hole cow!!! are u gunna find out the gender?

Yay for finding baby's heartbeat for your DH :happydance:

It is crazy really, I guess it goes to show that every woman is different! Oh dear, I wouldn't wish heartburn upon anyone! I have suffered with it through most of my pregnancy, it's awful! :(

I can't believe how quick time is going hun, it's flying by! Definetly going to find out what we are having, wouldn't be able to wait until I pop :haha:

melly, it's july 2nd. I will be 6+4 wks so should be far enough along to hear a heartbeat if there is one.

Happy 12 weeks! Do you have a 12 wk scan?

i had it yesterday, here is my little soy-bean, with its enormous head!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/dsc_0616.jpg

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodluck today babydream! Ill be thinking of you today!!

hope you come back with great news!:thumbup:

Little bean is great so far! We got to see and HEAR the heartbeat! :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0699-1.jpg
    IMAG0699-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
babydreams - Yay!!!! Lovely scan photo :happydance: So happy for you :yipee:

yay babydreams!! i told you, it was going to be fine!!! :thumbup::happydance:

im so excited for you, we both have our rainbows!!!

When is ur next Dr. apt?

Thanks ladies!!! I have everything FXed that things keep going well and little bean grows! Little J, next appt is the 20th. I think I will be 9 weeks then. They are doing more appts because I'm considered high risk due to past losses and my spotting this time. Dr didn't seem worried about the spotting. He said the most important thing is seeing the heartbeat and having a good ultrasound, and that some women just spot.

Thanks ladies!!! I have everything FXed that things keep going well and little bean grows! Little J, next appt is the 20th. I think I will be 9 weeks then. They are doing more appts because I'm considered high risk due to past losses and my spotting this time. Dr didn't seem worried about the spotting. He said the most important thing is seeing the heartbeat and having a good ultrasound, and that some women just spot.

My Dr. doenst consider me HR even with my losses... boo.... my next Dr. Apt is July 17th (12 week). im so pumped im not suppost to get a scan unless she cant find baby with the doppler but im going to ask anyways bc i wanna see the LO look like a human not a blob!

Little J, our Dr.'s are so simular, its eeery. I doubt I get another scan until the gender... And my Dr. won't do anything high risk unless you've had 3 MC in a row.

Little J, our Dr.'s are so simular, its eeery. I doubt I get another scan until the gender... And my Dr. won't do anything high risk unless you've had 3 MC in a row.

i keep seeing women say they go in at 16 weeks to get an early private scan for the gender... but they dont offer that to us... i have a Dr.s apt at 16 weeks but the Dr. stricktly checks with a doppler so i wont get to know until the 20 week which they only tell u the gender bc they are doing the scan for fetal abnormalities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->