Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Same here Little J. We do have a private place that you can go and pay for a scan, here. They do all kinds of cute things. I don't know if I will... but geez this site gets me into trouble with patience. Haha!

My Dr is the same...3 losses and you are high risk. This is my 4th pregnancy and the baby has never made it past 6 weeks (my most recent was an MMC at 10 wks but baby had died at 5+5). Also Little J that is probably safer...the less ultrasounds the better. Dopplers are much safer I think. I really would just like one more at the 9-10 week mark to see that the baby has continued to grow, but then I won't do another until gender and anatomy scan around 20 wks. We can pay for a private 2d or 3d scan here too...actually my OB office does them but they are not cheap! Haven't decided if I will want that or not, prob not.

I've thought of getting a private scan. But, I'm sure I wouldn't want it at 16 weeks. I'd get a 4D ultrasound for $100... But, that'd be better in the third trimester.

Still its probably better to just use the $100 on baby.

Ok girls...so hubby and I are headed to Jamaica for vacation for a week! I'm really excited but a tiny part of me in the back of my head is very nervous for results this cycle as we're already in the 2ww. I should find out on the trip if we are pregnant or not...maybe...i'm scheduled to get my period on or about the 10th...we get back on the 11th. So I won't be temping or charting at all while we're gone so I think this month will just be a surprise either way. I know I'll be thinking about it a little but I'm going to try not to stress and just enjoy this vacation and maybe luck is in our favor this time. Pray for us/wish us luck, whatever it takes. I will check back in when we return and see how all of you ladies are doing and give you an update on me! :dust: to all!!!

Ahhhh...ttcbaby: I hope its a Jamaican holiday BFP! :happydance: Have a wonderful trip, hun!

Ok girls...so hubby and I are headed to Jamaica for vacation for a week! I'm really excited but a tiny part of me in the back of my head is very nervous for results this cycle as we're already in the 2ww. I should find out on the trip if we are pregnant or not...maybe...i'm scheduled to get my period on or about the 10th...we get back on the 11th. So I won't be temping or charting at all while we're gone so I think this month will just be a surprise either way. I know I'll be thinking about it a little but I'm going to try not to stress and just enjoy this vacation and maybe luck is in our favor this time. Pray for us/wish us luck, whatever it takes. I will check back in when we return and see how all of you ladies are doing and give you an update on me! :dust: to all!!!

OOO have fun!! hubby and i were in jamaica for our honeymoon in October! BEAUTIFUL! Hope you bring back a BFP. maybe you can find a green, black and yellow HPT to pee on for the BFP! :haha:

ttcbaby - Have a lovely holiday and fingers crossed the relaxation brings you a nice :bfp: to bring home with you :dust:

Babydreams, congratulations on your wonderful scan! So happy for you!

Ttcbaby, have a great holiday, and hopefully you'll get your bfp when you come back, u.less you test while your out there?

Melly - Happy 14 weeks :happydance:

Just thought I would share with you all, our little miracle's heartbeat at 17 weeks and 3 days, it's so strong now! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4tFijfp6p0

ex thats awesome!!! thats what my LO sounds like....just not as loud yet, but soon enough!

Excalibur: Love the sound of your LO's HB! So very precious! :happydance:

AFM: No such luck hearing mine yet. I think I might have picked up my placenta a time or two at 130. I have been looking in the right spot. I must have to much cushion. I have taken a couple days off from trying because it's been worrying me.

I have decided to get a private 2D scan done at 15 weeks. It determines gender, you get 5 scan pics, 10 minute DVD, and 30% a future 3D or 4D scan. This is the smallest package offered and costs $79. (3D scans start at $165.) However, I'll get a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

I'm so excited about this. DH and I are making this a date! :)

This place starts gender predictions at 14 weeks, if they can't tell or baby doesn't cooperate. You get a rescheduled visit free. If they predict the gender wrong, you get your whole package refunded.

Excalibur: Love the sound of your LO's HB! So very precious! :happydance:

AFM: No such luck hearing mine yet. I think I might have picked up my placenta a time or two at 130. I have been looking in the right spot. I must have to much cushion. I have taken a couple days off from trying because it's been worrying me.

I have decided to get a private 2D scan done at 15 weeks. It determines gender, you get 5 scan pics, 10 minute DVD, and 30% a future 3D or 4D scan. This is the smallest package offered and costs $79. (3D scans start at $165.) However, I'll get a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

I'm so excited about this. DH and I are making this a date! :)

This place starts gender predictions at 14 weeks, if they can't tell or baby doesn't cooperate. You get a rescheduled visit free. If they predict the gender wrong, you get your whole package refunded.

Thank you hun :)

Sorry to hear you are struggling to find baby's heartbeat at the moment, you will get there in the end though, I struggled at first until we found out where he/she likes to hide out, still struggle now but we manage to find it eventually :thumbup:

Aww that's lovely.We are hoping to have a 3D/4D scan done in the near future, a friend of mine had one done and the pictures looked amazing! :)

Hi everyone! I have returned!!! I needed a bit of time away from the ttc as was getting a bit low, and guess what we conceived!! Its still very early days and am terrified but hopeful for a sticky bean.
Can't believe how far you all are on and so pleased to see some more bfps!!
xx

Hi everyone! I have returned!!! I needed a bit of time away from the ttc as was getting a bit low, and guess what we conceived!! Its still very early days and am terrified but hopeful for a sticky bean.
Can't believe how far you all are on and so pleased to see some more bfps!!
xx

Hiya hun, welcome back, just shows what a bit of time away can do huh?

Congratulations! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond :happydance: :yipee:

Congrats Sprite! That's what happened to me...I did NOT think June was our month and I hadn't even planned to test, but my temp shot up on 10dpo which was weird for me. So I tested and there was my BFP! Sometimes I think when we let it go and relax a bit that's when it happens!!! H&H 9 mos!!!!!

congrats Sprite!! YAY! We all know how it is in the early game..... but look at where we are now!! high hopes hun!!

Babydream- your progressing well! thats awesome!! 1 week until my 12 week Dr. appointment, im excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->