Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Yayyy Little J!!! You're a lime!!!! Can't wait until I'm there...then I can relax a little. I am so excited to hear about your 12 week appt!!! Your beanie will look like a real baby now in your scan...the 12 week pics are so precious. I am still terrified, I'm a major worrier! My next appt is in a week and a half...I should be 9 weeks. I think they're just going to try and hear the heartbeat then, and if they can't they will do an ultrasound.

your moving on up in fruit too hun! I remember being a blueberry and being like "once im close to a plum im fine!" but now that i am... i still get worried (just like u im a worry wart!) especially knowing i stop my progeterone next week as well! My Dr. said they were only going to use the doppler for the HB and only doa an US if she cant hear it.

But im going to BEG her to get the US bc i wanna see babies growth and make sure the placenta looks ok. Im sure she will do it. If i can find the HB with a doppler i know she can haha so im going to ask her straight outta the gate about doing an US

Congratulations Sprite! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay! Little J, happy 11 weeks!

So, happy to hear you all are doing well in here. :hugs:

AFM: I scheduled a private gender ultrasound for July 26! Cost me $79. But we will get 5 pictures and a DVD of our baby set to music... Plus if baby cooperates we will know gender, and if not we'll be rescheduled to come back.

I have a Dr. Appt. on July 17, but I think the Doppler will pick up heartbeat. I've just now started to find it on my doppler. Its hard to pull in with the placenta sounds in the background. (The whistling of trees.)

Congratulations Sprite! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay! Little J, happy 11 weeks!

So, happy to hear you all are doing well in here. :hugs:

AFM: I scheduled a private gender ultrasound for July 26! Cost me $79. But we will get 5 pictures and a DVD of our baby set to music... Plus if baby cooperates we will know gender, and if not we'll be rescheduled to come back.

I have a Dr. Appt. on July 17, but I think the Doppler will pick up heartbeat. I've just now started to find it on my doppler. Its hard to pull in with the placenta sounds in the background. (The whistling of trees.)

what company are you going thru? it sounds like a company that offers that here in wisconsin. I was debating on doing this as well, going in at 16 weeks for an early gender scan... you get a 30 minute session, CD, DVD, 5 BW photos and 5 laser color photos and a free 20 min. reschedule time if the baby doenst cooperate for $80.

My Dr. is the same.... my apt. is next week on the 17th as well but she said she wont do an US unless she cant find baby on the doppler but i find him so easily, she will too, so im going to ask her to use the US bc i wanna see how baby grew, shes pretty nice so i think she will, but who knows

I'm going through https://www.ultrasonacolumbus.com/

I'm getting the $65 package and adding the $15 DVD. I was getting the $79 package but it didn't include Level 1 measurements and I thought for $1 more, why not. They also send the US for review and if they see any problems, they'll contact your DR.

Which alot of that doesn't matter anyways. As I'll have a 3D scan at 20 weeks. I have this thing that I really want a 2D profile shot.

Yours is a much better deal! :happydance: I think it will be be a fun experience and DH and I are making a date out of it. As we do have to drive 1 1/2 hours to the ultrasound.

I'm getting the $65 package and adding the $15 DVD. I was getting the $79 package but it didn't include Level 1 measurements and I thought for $1 more, why not. They also send the US for review and if they see any problems, they'll contact your DR.

Which alot of that doesn't matter anyways. As I'll have a 3D scan at 20 weeks. I have this thing that I really want a 2D profile shot.

Yours is a much better deal! :happydance: I think it will be be a fun experience and DH and I are making a date out of it. As we do have to drive 1 1/2 hours to the ultrasound.

Ick! ours is right in town.... so we drive 15 minutes from our house. They offer 2D, 3D and 4D which i am NOT sure what 4D all entails! haha We were thinking of doing the 3D/4D later on (they recommend at 26 weeks) and for that package its $130 for pretty much the same package as the gender one (with the DVD, CD photos etc) We are debating on this one tho.... hmm... to do it... or not to do it.... im sure we will end up doing it just bc who knows if we will get the opportunity to again.

The room also seats 8 ppl comfortably but you can invite as many friends/family as you want. I think if we do the 26 week 3D/4D we would invite family to come to that one

Ick! ours is right in town.... so we drive 15 minutes from our house. They offer 2D, 3D and 4D which i am NOT sure what 4D all entails! haha We were thinking of doing the 3D/4D later on (they recommend at 26 weeks) and for that package its $130 for pretty much the same package as the gender one (with the DVD, CD photos etc) We are debating on this one tho.... hmm... to do it... or not to do it.... im sure we will end up doing it just bc who knows if we will get the opportunity to again.

The room also seats 8 ppl comfortably but you can invite as many friends/family as you want. I think if we do the 26 week 3D/4D we would invite family to come to that one

Theres a 3D/4D that is $85 and is the same package at the one I'm getting in 2D... But I want a 2D profile and my 20 week ultrasound will be in 3D.

4D is the same as 3D except its put into motion. We do have seating at this one for 18 people. But, I think we are leaving it just DH, DD and I. :)

It's good that you won't have a drive. We don't mind though we love this place called Dave & Busters. (Arcade, Bar, Restraunt.) And its the only one around here also.

I think the 2D for the place here is more expensive because they tell gender starting at 14 weeks. Other places I've looked into around here doesn't start telling gender at 18 weeks. I know I saw a place that did just scans with no printed pics or anything for $39 but a sheet of pictures was $10... Thats only $49!

I didn't do any of this with DD. No doppler, no private scans. I had more patience. I think alot of it has to do with loss.

I know what D&B is!! we have one an hour away from us. but never have gone.... but want to! Its an adult chuck-E-cheese! :haha:

Ill be 16-17 weeks when i go in for mine. Our place we are going to is called "stork vision". They do all the 2D, 3D and 4D at our once session. Yea i asked about what 4D meant to the lady and she said its when the baby is set in motion/moving which is noticed on the DVD as well. which is super cool

I think this would be the only time we do a 3D ultrasound. We get an US from the Dr. at 20 weeks for abnormalities but i thought that was done in 2D? maybe im wrong...

well this is super exciting. When do you go for your gender scan?! I go Aug. 17th!

Im excited for our Dr. apts next week also!!!

Ours here is $100 for a gender scan at 16 weeks and they include 3d/4d. For some reason you can't do JUST a gender scan...and I have looked all around. Not getting my hopes up yet until I have a scan at 9-10 weeks....which is when we found out baby was gone last time. Still holding on to that strong little heartbeat we saw at 6 weeks, but I know that early it doesn't mean much. I have an appt next Fri on the 20th, and I am assuming they will do some sort of ultrasound that day. If not I'm going to cry and beg LOL! Being PAL is very nerveracking...

I can't wait to see all these gender results!!! Yay!!! I still can't believe how far along everyone is now!!

YAY Ex!! cant wait to hear the results!!! what are u hoping for!?

Babydreams: I was a wreck and ended up getting a fetal doppler and it has done WONDERS to make me more confident and calm my nerves. I hear LO's strong HB every other day, and every day it gets louder and louder!

Im excited that my early gender scan is Aug. 17th! its so far away i feel, but i know itll sneak up on us :happydance:

Tuesday is my 12 week apt. and i also will CRY AND BEG for an US! its just so fascinating to see how much LO has grown since his blob stage!

also im nervous bc i stop my progesterone next week.... SCARY bc i know this is what has helped me get to this point, i just hope LO is taking over without any problems!

Little J - We don't mind what gender our baby is as long as he/she is healthy. My gut feeling is that it's a girl though, can't wait to see if I'm right :D You'll be fine hun, baby will be strong enough to take over from the progesterone as you will be 12 weeks plus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->