August loss support thread - update on page 55

Thanks. It is just a wait and see. I am hoping to get a spike in my temp tomorrow morning. That may gwt FF to give cross hairs. And I will be going in next Monday for the 7dpo progesterone test. I have an ongoing requisition for that so I don't have to beg the doc for it.

Loraloo- ooh testing time. If no one else minds I hope we see pics. Even through this al I love looking at pics of them.

:hugs: will be thinking about you. Again I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm sorry for only saying it now on this thread, it's always a lot to read through after work, etc xx

Sorry Vicky :hugs: what CD are you?

Good luck Lora!

Also good luck for testing next week Aayla. xx

Yeah I think it is the end of the bleeding definitely, hopefully tests will be negative on Thursday! X

I've no idea lol. I got a Positive OPK on the 11th if that helps. I dunno how to track since the M/C

I actually couldn't sleep last night having constant dreams Nout opks and pregnancy tests 😂 bizarre.

So we've just had the new that Eden will be buried at 12 on Thursday. We will get some flowers to go in with her, and will put another one in for all our babies (will pick a diff colour x)

Thanks. It is just a wait and see. I am hoping to get a spike in my temp tomorrow morning. That may gwt FF to give cross hairs. And I will be going in next Monday for the 7dpo progesterone test. I have an ongoing requisition for that so I don't have to beg the doc for it.

Loraloo- ooh testing time. If no one else minds I hope we see pics. Even through this al I love looking at pics of them.

:hugs: will be thinking about you. Again I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm sorry for only saying it now on this thread, it's always a lot to read through after work, etc xx

Oh no prob. I know everyone here is saddened by our losses. Based on your next posts if you got a positive opk on the 11, and assume you ovulated the next day, you would only be 9DPO. i never got a squinter (that no one but me could see lol) until 10dpo and a light line on 13dpo. So you have a few days left.

Amytrisha- glad everything is looking better for you xx

Thanks Loraloo,I'm keeping my FX for you. Thats a beautiful idea, sending you massive hugs xx

Aayla- thank you. This is my first time using OPK, before the M/C I never really knew exactly when I was ovulating 😂 I just BD every other night and tested the day before my period.

Good luck Lora! So excited to be having some proper TWW in here! Will be thinking of you on Thursday too, can't imagine what a sad and difficult day it is, but good to finally have Eden laid to rest xx

Fingers crossed for you Vicky, it's so hard not to rest early! I used to be very strict with waiting until AF was late, but it's just impossible when it's on your mind 24/7 and you want to know ASAP!

Glad you're reaching the end of the bleeding amytrisha, it was a huge relief for me, felt like it was never going to end!

Good luck for your spike tomorrow Aayla! Sorry your tests are still confusing, hopefully you'll get some clear answers soon and know where you're at.

I'm still not really sure where I am in my cycle, with my first loss I counted the first day of bleeding as CD1, and it ended up pretty much the same as a normal cycle that way, I ovulated on CD21 which is about usual for me with my 35 day cycles. The bleeding was very heavy that time but didn't last longer than my usual period. This time I didn't have any heavy bleeding but it went on for about 10 days, so I have no idea what to class as CD1. If I count the first day of bleeding this time as CD1, I'd be CD19 today I think, but don't think I'm near O yet. I've been using OPKs for 9 days now and they're getting lighter! I usually get some kind of line on them every time but there actually showing no line at all at the moment other than the control! Which makes me feel miles away from O, I was hoping it might happen this week. My CM is strange though, it keeps looking like it's starting to head towards EWCM, then back to less fertile.

I'm due back at work tomorrow morning after being off on leave since the day the bleeding started, which happened at work. Absolutely dreading going back, but I suppose it's another step towards getting back to normal. Just dreading all the questions about the two days I had off 'sick' and about the trip I was meant to go on with my friend that we dropped out of last minute. I still haven't seen her, been putting it off and she still hasn't even asked how my scan went. Not sure if she's just waiting for me to tell her about it, but my guess is she just completely forgot about it, everything is going pretty well in her world at the moment so my issues are probably quite minor.

We were at my DH's family yesterday for lunch, it was nice to see them all but the first thing MIL said when she saw us was that some random person I don't even know just had her third baby, and then SIL turned up and randomly excitedly told us she has three friends all pregnant with their third baby. There seems to be happy baby news everywhere at the moment, and it's so hard to keep putting on a happy face about it all while I quietly die a bit more inside.

Hey ladies,
So here I am just doing laundry and paperwork for my mom and the symptoms start. I have had headaches for the past few days (which was a major sign of ovulation and fertilization) and I am freaking out. my abdomen area is twingy and has the flushing/gurgling feeling. I have a flushed feeling, like my temp is up (major symptom after fertilization that never went away until the mc) and my boobs are tingly in the nipples.

I am losing my mind. I am totally freaking out and since we are keeping this a secret from pretty much everyone there isn't anyone to really talk to. And I just know everyone will tell me not to get my hopes up. But I can't help it. Could I be so lucky?

I'm not actually glad my bleeding has stopped :lol: with finding out I was retaining placenta a couple of weeks back and I've had no clots or anything since so worried I haven't passed it. Time will tell.

Oh definitely test in a few days then Vicky! Fingers crossed! 😁 Id just treat it as a normal cycle but bare in mind it may be a little irregular for a few months x

Lora :hugs: I'm 'glad' you've had a date you can finally lay Eden to rest, the idea with the flowers is beautiful xx

Good luck Aayla, I hope luck is on your side! 🙏

I hope your first day back goes well Bubbles, tell people to keep their noses out if you can't handle their questions hun. Sorry about the meal :( completely agree I have 4 people I speak to who are all pregnant and due Feb/March and I can't help but feel a little bitter? I dunno what to call it but yeah I know how you feel! Keep your chin up xxx

Hi can I join you girls?

I lost my baby at 17 weeks, on the 21st August, baby slowed growth at 14 weeks. This is my 3rd mc with my first two being at 6 and 8 weeks.

Xx

So sorry to hear of your losses sailor girl xx

Vicky- bfn for me today too x

Feeling really fed up today 😣

Hi Sailorgirl, so sorry to hear of your losses.

Sorry to hear you're fed up Lora. Wish I could work some magic and bring all you ladies some happy times immediately!

Not having a great day here either, I managed two hours back at work and ended up sobbing on my boss and got sent home, so I went via the docs and got signed off until the end of the week at least. Wish I'd just not tried to go back now as I knew I wouldn't cope well, I just wanted to try and get on with it. Now I've just made it all worse and probably drawn more attention to the whole thing which I didn't want to do. Thought I'd be ok but I was bombarded with emails to sort about the two days I had off with my 'stomach bug', then a guy I work with was stood next to me going on about his neice who was born last night and flashing pics around, and then a pregnant colleague was wandering around, and I just seemed to have endless people asking if I've had a good holiday/time off which I didn't as I couldn't go on holiday in the end and had a pretty rubbish couple of weeks. I'm a rubbish liar and find it really stressful trying to keep up with all the excuses I've given because of what's happened, and keep a brave face on when I just feel so broken still. I text MIL to let her know she didn't need to have DD this week anymore as I've changed my hours at work (another lie as I'm not going to be at work and can't bare to ship my DD off for two days), and now she's upset as she was looking forward to having her and keeps messaging asking if there's any way she can still have her anyway.

I've had to phone up to cancel my first appointment at the ante natal clinic which should've been tomorrow, another unexpectedly unsympathetic person on the phone who should probably know better, and not a great experience at the docs when I asked about sorting out a sicknote for work, the over enthusiastic receptionist told me they sort them now and doc just signs them, so she filled in all my details then asked what the reason was probably expecting me to say some random injury or something, so I had to stand there at the front of a queue of people explaining what had happened. Then had to explain why I need more time off to DH, who just said 'I thought you were ok'. Can't wait to feel more normal again :cry:

Hi sailorgirl. I am so sorry for your loss 😞 This is an amazing thread I hope you get some support here :hugs:

Thank you for the advice ladies. :)

Loraloo- aww no 😔 :hugs:

Sorry bubbles that work is hard to you right now. I had a terrible day at work today 😔 One of the girls who is off on maternity leave brought her two month old baby in and then another girl was talking about her daughters pregnancy at the same time (she has the same EDD as I had) and all about her scans etc. It's not fair 😓 I had to run out the room and sobbed my heart out in the toilet

Sorry I've been lurking lately but been too fed up, everything has just been going wrong at this end. Only trivial stuff, Our satellite dish broke and the engineer kept cancelling and just not turning up for two weeks, I had to use the money I had saved to start my sewing course so that's on hold again, then washing machine broke last week to be told yesterday it is not repairable (only had it since November!!) and to top it off this week I am due to ovulate but my BV is back so I think it's either triggered by my period or the gels only managed the symptoms and didn't clear the infection. I can't get an appointment until next week, so I am using the over the counter gels in the meantime but likely means I can't get pregnant this cycle :cry: Like I said, it's only trivial but after the miscarriage I just feel like nothing is going right. Anyway starting to feel better this week and I am hopefully starting a course in October to volunteer in ou local breastfeeding network next year so I am CLINGING on to that!

How is everyone?

Lora sorry, just seen you tested today :hugs: hopefully it's too early xx

Amutrisha has your bleeding stopped now? I got that jelly/mucous at the end too.

Sailorsgirl I'm so sorry this has happened to you :hugs: have you an the doctors looked in to what has caused this?

Bubbles I'm glad you managed to get more time off work. I think people really underestimate the toll a miscarriage takes on someone, I know I did. I thought I was fine, and then a couple of weeks later I was really not and other people have already moved on and don't think that I might still be struggling to deal with it. Try not to get worry about what people are thinking or what you are going to say. You don't have to say more than you are comfortable with, just come up with a generic response and end with a deflection to change the conversation to get them talking about themselves! Works a treat for me :hugs:

Lora, I am glad you finally hear from hospital. Eden will have her angel siblings to look after her.

Aayla and Vicky, good luck gals. Hope everything turns out the way you want it.

Amytrisha, yeah we could finally get dtd part out of way. About, your retaining placenta, I really hope and pray everything will be fine. fx for you.

Sailor gal, so sorry. We are here to support you.

Bubbles, Glad you could get some time off. It's really hard to be around so many baby talks.

Bubbles- what a rotten day! Sounds like you did the right thing getting signed off for a while. Men just don't really understand it. They think if you have a good day you are then ok and alls well with the world!

I have no idea what's going on with me- I getting some bloody mucus. When I say bloody- it's literally just brown streaked/tinged. I have no idea if it's what's left over from mc or AF on her way?
I don't get inplantstion bleeding so it's not that.

Bodies eh, who'd have em?! 😁

Joo sorry you're having a rubbish time too, all those little things add up don't they? And can feel like big things when you're already feeling down.

I drove into the next town just to go to the co op today because I couldn't face bumping into people in my local one. I just can't be doing with anyone lately xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->