August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Thinking of everyone as they begin their next cycle or waiting for the +...hugs to everyone and I'm hopeful that we will all get our chance to announce our BFP within the next couple of cycles!!!

So I bought some cheap tests at the dollar store ( THANK YOU DOLLARAMA!) and I did one this AM and it was :bfn: booo! Im only supposed to get my AF on Aug 18, so its still a bit early, but im cramping, and getting all emotional,so I might be out for the month... WE SHALL SEE. If I dont get AF onthe 18th ill test again. PLEASE MR STORK!! :yellow: bring us our babyyyy

Need to change my date to the 20th, I O'd late so AF isnt due till then :)

You can take me off for testing the 15th, I'm pretty sure I didnt ov this month. I wont be testing. Just moving into NTNP I guess. :(

hi ladies, got my af on sunday- moving on to ivf. good luck to everyone.

laustiredttc - sorry to hear that...fx for the next cycle!

mbg81 - I'm sorry that you have to take the next step (IVF). On a positive note, I know someone who has done IVF twice and gotten pg on the first attempt both times! Good luck to you dear!!

FirstTryGal - you are temping right? What's your chart looking like?

SpotlessMind - I O'd late as well (ps: beebuzz...bump me down to the 24th). If it weren't for temping this month I totally would've been freaking out that I was late. I got a + OPK right when I should have but according to temp didn't O until a whole week later.

I'm out too unfortunately. AF got me last week. FF had my O date as CD 22, which means my LP was only 8 days :nope: Trying not too stress too much as did not start temping until CD13. Am hoping that maybe it miscalculated my O date due to this? Am taking B6 just in case.

Fx for lots more BFPs on this list!

Mrs. Eddie: Good luck waiting, we'll be testing right around the same time!

Ok, I think this is it. I had a temp rise this morning. It wasn't a major rise, but it's up a bit, maybe this will be a slow climber? FX. If this is it, we for sure hit it, and have a chance this cycle.

I hope you all are holding out ok!

Unfortunately AF got me. Better luck to us both for this cycle :hugs:

3 More days until testing day! I am hoping AF doesn't make her arrival. Congratulations Lilly28! That is so awesome that you at least got a faint BFP. I cannot wait until I get mine. I am hoping like nothing else that I get to join you in your happiness with my own BFP. Good luck all you ladies! And all the girls who got AF, I hope next month is your month! :hugs:

Ugh. Bad news all around. :hugs: to all visited by AF.

I had to post again today because I am so hopeful! I am like 12dpo and I feel like I am having symptoms. I am so crabby today, trying really hard not to get mad. Then when I do, I automatically make myself get happy! I am also having the WEIRDEST cramps, and some weird back pain that is in places that it hasn't been before. I am so hopeful! Send me baby dust ladies. Please!

I'm out too unfortunately. AF got me last week. FF had my O date as CD 22, which means my LP was only 8 days :nope: Trying not too stress too much as did not start temping until CD13. Am hoping that maybe it miscalculated my O date due to this? Am taking B6 just in case.

Fx for lots more BFPs on this list!

Have you tried a B vitamin complex for you LP. I took B50 complex last month and it lengthened mine at least two days

FAINT bfp on FRER today...and I'm offically 1 day late so fx'd will test again Friday to see if the lines gets darker...FX'd

3 More days until testing day! I am hoping AF doesn't make her arrival. Congratulations Lilly28! That is so awesome that you at least got a faint BFP. I cannot wait until I get mine. I am hoping like nothing else that I get to join you in your happiness with my own BFP. Good luck all you ladies! And all the girls who got AF, I hope next month is your month! :hugs:

Thanks dear, I hope AF doesn't get you! Good luck to all the girls that AF got them I really hope they get their BFP in less than a month!

I'm getting normal loud positives now, only I didn't took a pic, my mom uses my camera and I'm afraid she will see them.:wacko: I can't believe I'm in such a position, hiding it from the world.:dohh:
I have to say it to DH first when I see him... CAN'T WAIT!!!:happydance:

I already did my first pregnancy related purchase :
https://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Prenatal-Pilates/dp/B000RIWARG

FAINT bfp on FRER today...and I'm offically 1 day late so fx'd will test again Friday to see if the lines gets darker...FX'd

YAY!!! :happydance: Keep on testing hun, I'm so happy for you!:thumbup:

sorry to those who got af, good luck to those who are waiting and congrats to those who got their :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->