August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

Oh sweetmama im so sorry again :(

And yeah even with dd I got a bfn at 10dpo. Didn't get a faint til 12. So I knew it was too early but I took another this am and another bfn. I always feel like I can kind of see soemthing catching my eye but nope nothing

I bought a bbt therm off amazon when trying for dd. I was pissed when I started using it and no third decimal! However my temps still dance all over the place so this cycle is by far the strangest I've ever encountered.

No symptoms. I had a dream a few days ago that I had my baby already and it was a boy. And I had a dream last night that it was the day before af and I didn't get my regular spotting. I was so excited because I knew that meant I was pg.

However today's bfn hasn't got me down yet- I do NOT believe this is my cycle. But I do think it's a really weird one.

Oh sweetmama im so sorry again :(

And yeah even with dd I got a bfn at 10dpo. Didn't get a faint til 12. So I knew it was too early but I took another this am and another bfn. I always feel like I can kind of see soemthing catching my eye but nope nothing

I bought a bbt therm off amazon when trying for dd. I was pissed when I started using it and no third decimal! However my temps still dance all over the place so this cycle is by far the strangest I've ever encountered.

No symptoms. I had a dream a few days ago that I had my baby already and it was a boy. And I had a dream last night that it was the day before af and I didn't get my regular spotting. I was so excited because I knew that meant I was pg.

However today's bfn hasn't got me down yet- I do NOT believe this is my cycle. But I do think it's a really weird one.

I have also been ttc for 2 months for #2 and I also have a DD who just turned 4! Buddies!

Oh no... I'm so sorry sweetmama :hug:

Dang! Sorry to hear AF showed nurse.

Afm: temp dipping more.. Bfn this morning. I guess I'm still in the game as I don't think AF is due until Tuesday or Wednesday now... But ugh at 13dpo, I would think I'd see something by now if there was gonna be anything. In the mean time, I have this horrible burning style cramps... So uncomfortable.

Sorry Nurse :(

Jgo I have no idea what's up with your temps unless you are a light sleeper like me- that's why mine fluctuate. They say even if you don't wake up technically you raise out of the true deep sleep phase, so it's kind of a mini wake up for the body.
I look like I am driving thru the Himalayas over here lol
I'm glad you are still in the game.

AFM- I am 10-12dpo today, ONLY 2 days from AF and BFN on alllll 4 tests ystrdy, and this mornings...yes...I tested FOUR times ystrdy lol.
I got one of those 1 sided evaps after a test dried, and was super line eyed after that...changing light sources, magnifying tests etc...I kept feeling like something was there , like a haze of a line nearly invisible to the naked eye (while tests were wet still) but nada :nope: ....Just super wishful thinking :(
I was SO close to breaking out a frer, but talked myself out of it as I only have 2 for this cycle. sigh....:coffee:
*And might I add, tried a new brand of coffee this morning ...bleck!...how fitting

I had to take a few days break I had a chemical pregnancy and I'm taking it really hard. This is the first time I've had a positive preg test in 15 months. I'm so devastated.

So sorry sweetmama! I am dealing with the same thing this month :( we are all here for you. I knew I was pregnant at 1 dpo and finally got a positive test at 4 days late for AF and started bleeding 3 hours later.. that was monday. Still bleeding today. AF usually only lasts 3 days for me. It's so hard. I have only been. Actively trying for 4 months so I can't imagine how much worse it is for you. They say the following month you are super fertile so FX for a sticky bean next month! :hugs:

JLM - that was totally me this morning. Tested on an IC and swore there was a second line but with no color right away. Spent half my morning analyzing it - ugh! And thought about one of my FRERs too.... will wait a couple more days. AF due Wed and chart seems to be going triphasic today??? wishful thinking, I'm sure! Anxious to see what my temp is tomorrow now - which means I'll sleep like crap lol

Lol I know Beemeck...like night before Christmas hehe

I am inclined to agree with FF now that I am 10 dpo, and not 12 ...Partly because I feel I usually would have seen something by now, but also beacause it allows me to test longer, or for AF to be late...
I am using walmart 88cent cheapies, and KNOW that a frer is much more sensitive, but after last months cp ordeal, I kind of don't want to do a sensitive test until I see something on a 25miu...Kind of like, even if a frer would show a hint of a line right now, I don't want to go thru not seeing a line in a couple days, and all the what ifs.
I am gonna stick to my original plan. DO NOT use a frer until there is something truly visible on the 25miu cheapie.
On this hpt w/ beta site below, that's what I was looking up. Basically it shows the $cheapies earliest line was at 20miu(beta) and it's a 25miu test. Then when I look at the same beta(20miu) on a frer, the line is much clearer, and easily seen.

I would rather wait on a frer and have my first bfp on it be certain, not questionable like last time :thumbup:
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/
:dust: to us all!

sounds like a solid plan, JLM! I'm with you on that - and that'll make us both 10 DPO today :flower: :dust: to you and all of the ladies !! :hugs:

Lower back pain. One pimple. Hot sweats at one point today. Cramps. All early af symptoms. :(

That's hard Mommy cuz those are prego signs too, and your temp went up
Don't call the old witch ...let sleeping old hags lie lol
:dust:

My cervix has lowered (still soft) and I've been an emotional wreck, so not looking good for me.

I'm currently in my fertile window, cd15 not temping or using opks so I'll have no idea when I will actually o. Just BDing regularly
I did order Preseed 7 days ago with the hope it would be here by my fertile window but I never came, so I'm quite disappointed by that. Hopefully it will arrive Monday so I can at least get a couple of days use in!! Anyone on hear ever had success with Preseed?

Hmmm...not sure what to think about this, so must ask has anyone gotten a bfp on a cheapie before a frer?
Pics below...
My plan was NO frer test until I see a decent line on a cheapie.
Walmart 88center (First Signal) shows a line at 10 min mark, I get excited and use same 5 hour hold urine in a cup on a frer6daysooner....
frer6ds appears to have an evap so faint- no color...WTH?
I had a strict 5 hour urine hold from 1pm to 6pm, not a drop to drink since noon, was sooo thirsty.
I have used these wally tests for a few cycles now, literally at least 40 of them, and never seen so much as a thick colored line until this one.
Even with my cp lines were scant and very thin.
I expected a faint line on frer, but there is nothing there of color at all!
I am 10dpo per FF, and tested 4 times ystrdy and this morning with blank white bfns. I would have thought evap if not that it's still wet (see the add urine hole) and it has a purple hue not gray??
Pics below
FirstSignal10dpo.jpg
frer10dpo.jpg
***grrr I truly understand what you ladies mean by hard to get a pic now** trying again

It's so hard to tell, but I cant wait until tomorrow's test!!!! Hopefully you'll see a clearer line.

Why is it the quality of the pic I am uploading changes so much??:growlmad:
Ok hope this close up looks more pink/purple and I did a negative too
I really hope this is it after almost a year...
firstsignal10dpoNeg.jpg
firstsignal10dpo2.jpg

Jlm...not to drive you mad....zoom out on the pics you uploaded...the frer has a line as well as wally world....cautious congrats.

I can't see it on the frer?? :(
I have tried every diff light source i have in this house ( other than sunlight since it is night lol)
I had a cp deal last go round, so I am def NOT putting any carts before horses...I just know frer is the goto for confirmation for everyone, so why can't I see anything on it in person??
I also HATE the glare on the new curved frer window. I was going to take it apart, but last time i did that the white around the lines crumbled everywhere...
Ok ...well that was 6pm, so I won't take another cheapie until 15 hrs from then with fmu. If I don't see the same line or better on the cheapie, I'm not wasting my last frer :nope:
Thx for helping me look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->