August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

Jlm: I logged on earlier for a quick update fully expecting to see your bfp- I know how much effort went into meeting donor so many times this cycle and that test looked really hopeful...not to mention everyone raving about your chart. You must be ready to crack up, really hope you get it 2m. X

Sorry Smille :(
I really hope the witch gets lost on you :hugs:

No seems not
AF is due tomorrow for me, and I am an hour and half from 6 hr hold for tonight's testing. Glad I don't really feel the need to pee yet lol ( like a camel over here storing fluid i guess) No doubt this will be super concentrated. Then I am going to drink water and juice like it's going out of style :rofl:
I managed to find 2 more wally cheapies at the walmart in the retirement community LOL
Will update in a few hours :coffee:

Fx for you JLM!!!
I took another this afternoon - Bfn. I really need to stop poas. I was so looking forward to a little may baby :/

Jgo I think I forgot to ask earlier, but isn't ovacue suppose to be more accurate given the chemistry measuring thing?
I know they aren't cheap...Is it meant to be a stand alone monitor, or to use with other things?

I think it's more accurate then opks - tho they do recommend temping as well. But in terms of showing pregnancy achievement... They say it doesn't necessarily. I would think it's more accurate as less can interfere/mess up the readings... But they don't seem to confirm or deny that. I bought it mostly for the prediction element as well as it supposedly being more accurate for confirming O. It is expensive, but mostly worth it for that prediction element.

Gotcha- sounds more accurate than matching colors lol.
I can't imaging if reg opks are hard for ppl who can't see colors or hues well:whacko:

Just wanted to share the link since we ALL seem to use alot of frers.
Here is a link to frer rebates usually $3/$4 back in a check from Inmar rebates. Took about 3wks to get mine but hey it's $4 I can use toward a frer pack, and with Wally having $3 off coupons on them right now, that is like $1/frer!:thumbup:
https://inmarrebates.com/FIRSTRESPONSE/Step2.aspx?manufacturer=33200
It will instruct you, but you can mail in upc and receipt or do online faster:
1-You will fill out your info on a form (name address etc)
2-It will give you a "code" (set of letters) to WRITE on the receipt
3-Circle the frer(s) on the receipt
4-Take a pic showing receipt with code on it, and product circled, and upload
Very easy to do, and worth it.
You don't need a particular box, several products have rebates just check on the link!

OK ended up being a 7 hr hold trying to get DS to sleep lol
Walmart First signal - barely visble shadow haze
$ Store New Choice - barely visible shadow haze
Frer6daysooner - not even a hint of pink, but BARELY visible test line- meaning where the line should be, basically I KNOW where it should be, so if I stare long enough I can see that line
I reitereate the new design SUX for glare

I never used the "old" frer but I know most say the new ones aren't as sensitive, but has it truly gotten SO bad that a wally cheapie and $ store will actually show a haze of line and NOTHING on frer??
**Note ALL tests are still wet (15 mins old), so not evaps this soon...:growlmad:

OK after much analyzinf and reanalyzing lol, I have come to the conclusion that both yesterday and today's frers look like the frer beta of 5 pic on this link:
https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...baf5e4b00231ac03c3cf/1414773493638/frer_5.jpg
There is "something" there but literally so faint I can't really get it in a pic. Used a mini led light to brighten a bit and here's the best pics I could manage below. DEFINITELY cautiously optimistic as with the temp drop of .7 today and AF due tomoro, could def be another cp...Sorry for so many pics
frer10dpo
frer10dpobright.jpg
frer10dpoNeg
frer10dpobrightneg.jpg
frer11dpo
frer11dpo.jpg

I found with the new one if you open it up its easier to see. Not an easy test to open but I have a hard time seeing it in the case. FX for you!! I can see a hint of a line but I could just have super bad line eye lol.

I can never see squinters... But I think I see a little something there! Fx!

Afm: the bouncing temp continues, back up above the coverline today, but not bothering to test.

I hope its not a cp, but just a slow rise in hcg. Fxd for you.

Sorry for your bfn jgo. Im with you, Im done testing as well. Idk why I bother testing.

I can't see anything either hun I hate those lines though. Definitely not doubting you see it.

Sorry baby love :(

Afm 12dpo. Bfn this am. No more spotting. Weird temp again. Rough night. Woke at four cause dd said she had to pee. Dh took her and I temped (an hour earlier than normal) but I had two hours solid sleep. Temp was 98.0. Woke at five- normal temp time. Took it just for the hell of it. 97.7. I kept that one cause it's my normal temp time. Trying not to be all down about the bfn cause I know these ics are 25iui and not as sensitive.

FX to you girls still holding out!!

The witch got me I think on Friday... If I don't mark these things down I forget. Pretty sure it was Friday that she got me good. Honestly, "Flo" never got me that good but I think it's a good sign for knowing that body is back on track from BC.
Not really surprised as DH was gone during the 4 best days where we could have had conception. WE BD'd up to ~2 days before O.

I'm on cd 39 and honestly I feel like my body is failing me. My cycles b4 ttc and getting on track after being messed up from my iud were 32 days. Now after ttc, it seems like they are getting longer and longer. I have an obgyn appt next week, I think I'm going to have a long discussion about my options. I really thought we'd be on baby #3 by now.

Smille I totally feel you hun. I felt really good about this cycle despite not knowing exact O day, even more so when my temp shot straight up for a bit...
I totally feel like my body is failing me.
Jgo I have NO words anymore lol. Your temp is giving us the finger every time we think we have it figured out:haha: Hopefully all works out in the end with the BFP you def deserve!

My only hope now With AF due TODAY, and being 12dpo is that maybe I am that super late 12th day implanter?? I am having mild cramps since waking, and I don't get cramps or spotting before AF. Usually just see it on wiping or feel the warm gush (sorry gross lol).
Both test nothing more than shodow haze still this morn.

I am still hoping this is late implant, but def less chance of success now.
Would be a battle of :witch: trying to break in, and :gun:embie and:grr:uterus trying to hold down the fort ....
Go team Embie!
As for me, all I can do is watch the battle from the sidelines:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"