August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

So I tested. bfn :(
this morning I had light pink spotting after sex, and nothing else after that. boobs are still tender and cramping is not as noticeable. I wish af would show already if she's going to so I can move on to next cycle.

Hey Ladies hope everyone is doing good congrats to all the bfp and my hugs to those AF got and ones who had a loss as I did as well never been 6 days late then boom AF . but I'm just checking on all you amazing ladies I'm NTNP I rather let nature surprise me I am not going to drive myself crazy like I know I could. I'm just going to take it easy and enjoy life as it is. I know my time will come as well as you other ladies. Everyone take care. I'll be popping in and out every now and then. :)

Hi patience:hi:
Sounds like a great approach. Sorry about your loss hun :(
So many ppl say they get their bfp when they take the stress out of ttc, or give up. I really hope that is what helps you :hugs:

Trix, sorry to hear , but it may still be a good thing, no AF and spot after sex is common, given increased blood flow to that area.
I hope you are pleasantly surprised!

JLM, I was browsing through some ovulation charts and clicked on your one thinking wow, that looks like a fab chart. Then I notice you posted PT pics. I see the Walmart line so FX'd for a darker line today. Xx

Sorry to hear of your loss Patience. Xx

Trixie, you are definately not out until the witch shows, but I appreciate how hard it is in limbo. I hope she stays away and you get your BFP. Xx

JLM I hope this is it for you!!!

Afm: temps down even more... Like so low. I haven't had temps go this low like ever. I think I have to stop living in denial here and realize I'm s*** out of luck this cycle. Trying to ignore my "symptoms" and face the facts. No AF yet, but I imagine she'll be here in the next couple days.

Jgo at least no witch still!!!!

I'll be testing tomorrow morning with smu. So much cramping. It is really odd this cycle my temp has never gone passed 98. That's not normal for me in the tww

No witch yet... But with temps this low, it's inevitable.

Your chart is quite interesting! I hope tmrw brings good news!

No witch yet... But with temps this low, it's inevitable.

Your chart is quite interesting! I hope tmrw brings good news!

Should opks still be this dark at cd32/14dpo?

The bottom two tests are from this morning, the opk seems a lot darker then I'd expect to see it at this point. I know faint lines are common all cycle, and I've had them before but these seem kinda dark. Most of these are hcg tests - the ones with second lines are opks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Wish I could help hun I stop when I get a positive.

I agree chart looks weird but no hope here

Should opks still be this dark at cd32/14dpo?

The bottom two tests are from this morning, the opk seems a lot darker then I'd expect to see it at this point. I know faint lines are common all cycle, and I've had them before but these seem kinda dark. Most of these are hcg tests - the ones with second lines are opks.

You can get an LH surge before AF.
However, if it's unusual for you the. Perhaps there is something in it. FX'd. Xx

sorry mommy and jgo... I've read the same thing about the pos opks that they can detect a second LH surge right before AF, but I have no experience with this.

JLM - what's happening with your testing?!

AFM - 11 DPO another stark white BFN on an IC. I feel like I'm now in the worst part of the TWW - when you basically know it's over, but can't give up ALL hope no matter how hard you try. grrrr

Hi ladies just got home
Had to test and run this morning, but nothing on the First Signal (walmart) as strong as last night, just a really light haze. Last night's test was 6 hr hold ...this morning's test was 15 hrs later with SUPER concentrated fmu and nothing more than a pale shadow, just used same urine on a $ store test and nothing there either. Not wasting my last frer :(
Also my temp dropped .7 this morning...not amused :growlmad:
Jgo I am glad you don't have AF, sorry your temps are dropping still. I'm following behind you
Teeny Yea I was really hoping this would finally be it after almost a year, but is looking like last cycle..AF due tomorrow...back to the waiting game:coffee:

Mommyx I would stop when I get a +, but as you can see on my chart below ( and Jgo's) we both got mult + opks.
I def would have missed my cd13 opk with those negs in between, but I tend to O near cd13. Ladies here can tell ya I was NOT wanting to do the long drive to donor again for my cd12, but I did, and got the + opk again the next day - so glad I did.

I agree Jgo I have had 2 lines on opks at AF time, but usually faint...??
really hoping it's still a good sign for you. Am I right that your Ovacue chart is still high and looking good?

There was a bit of a drop on the ovacue reading last night... But still pretty high.... In the past I never had steady readings on it, so it's hard to say what it'll do pre-AF. No AF symptoms currently, but I gotta imagine it's gonna show in the next few days.

Well I'll break out the mega size can of WitchAway for us all lol:af:

Feeling down over here

Spotting just started. Usually get three to two days before I get light spotting. I had it in some cm when checking just now. :( af should be right on time.

just checking in on ye girls, sorry everyone seems to be losing hope- try stay positive. People on here are always turning up with bfp after the craziest cycles and symptoms, you just can't know for sure until after af shows x

Bfn this morning and af due tomorrow. So much for a more relaxed approach.

Agreed sdc:thumbup:
Mommy Sorry about the spotting, but your temp is still well above coverline, so don't give up just yet. You didn't get the .7 dip I did :shock: lol
Feel like I am on a roller coaster this month!

AFM starting a 6 hour hold like last night. I figure since AF is due tomorrow, and it will be 28.5 hrs since yesterdays wallyworld positive, HOPEfully the frer will show something tonight.
I have stared and stared at yesterday's and the only hint of a thin line I see def has no color, and looks like the testline/evap/indent.
FX, frer is nicer 28 hrs later lol
:dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"