Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Aww its heart wrenching. My youngest was like that during her last year of pre-school. Primary school changed her alot, she loves going. Hopefully its a one of for your little one xx

Same Tier 2 (we were Tier 1 before) :dohh: does anyone know what that means for activities like swimming lessons or dance classes for kids?

We were looking forward to meeting up with friends once lockdown ended and now we can't sucks :dohh:

Same Tier 2 (we were Tier 1 before) :dohh: does anyone know what that means for activities like swimming lessons or dance classes for kids?

We were looking forward to meeting up with friends once lockdown ended and now we can't sucks :dohh:

We was Tier 1 before too, I believe classes can still go ahead x

Aww its heart wrenching. My youngest was like that during her last year of pre-school. Primary school changed her alot, she loves going. Hopefully its a one of for your little one xx
She normally likes school. I’m not sure if it’s because of this year on top of the move coming up that’s made her want to cling to me x

Although tier 3 the girls swimming lessons start next week. X

Thats good. I *think* ds2 will be able to return to football but I'm not sure if they'll have matches or if it'll just be training again as it says organised outdoor sports are allowed but the need to make sure there's no higher level contact or something along those lines. Not sure about karate as it says indoor organised sports are cancelled but then mentions in the exceptions something about under 18s.

Just found out we are in tier 2 which is surprising as our numbers were quite high.

It’s looking likely that the move will go ahead as house moves are exempt from the rules in all tiers.

Still need to sort 3 potentially 4 sets of Uniforms, and buy sofas and furniture. Donate old furniture and do 2-3 tip runs, anyone want to take over for me ](*,)

I hope that you manage to get everything done and it's not too stressful :hugs:

Good luck with it! Sounds stressful.
I remember redoing my flooring a week or so before Christmas and I instantly regretted it it was such a stress so I can’t imagine how a full house move would be. Hope you get in and settled smoothly

Truthfully I’m just about getting through the day, my stress levels are on a high that I never knew existed. Waiting for the appeal outcome is getting to me but it doesn’t even sit until mid Dec x

Truthfully I’m just about getting through the day, my stress levels are on a high that I never knew existed. Waiting for the appeal outcome is getting to me but it doesn’t even sit until mid Dec x
Try and take one day at a time, I hope you get the outcome you want at the appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->