Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd post a pic of the stocking I've made for dd, quite pleased with it and dd loves it too keeps shouting snowman and kissing it :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
Have not had time to go thru full thread so apologies if some of these have come up:

Snowman/reindeer poop
Reindeer food
Grinch pills (tictac wrapped in a bag with funny poem)
Milk carton boxes filled with choc coins
Snowman wrapped choc bars with hat and scarf

Working on all these at the mo will post some pics tomo xx

Well I never got round to varnishing my salt dough decorations and now they've gone soft from being sat in the freezing conservatory for weeks lol!

How is everyone else doing with their crafty things?

I'm doing some cupcakes for my local W.I Christmas party and I'm going to pipe butter icing on top to look like Christmas trees! I've never attempted anything like it before so have been watching lots of youtube videos lol.

If anyone has any hints or tips I'd be very grateful to hear them x

such a shame about the salt dough decs! still loads of time todo some more though!!!

i seen the xmas tree cupcakes on pinterest and was going to give them a go to think the girls at work would love them! youll have to let us know how you get on dont forget pics!!!

I can't wait to make them. I've got some gorgeous cupcake cases on order, they're gonna look fab!

Here are a few of my felt decorations that I made yesterday...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh they are lovely! Thank you for sharing a photo x

I've made a batch of cupcakes this morning to practice my icing skills on - wish me luck lol!

awww they are lovely!!!!

bigbetty we need to see pics!!! tasters would be even better!!! x

Love the felt decs! And yumm to the cupcakes!

I just need to buy a bigger piping nozzle so I'm going to decorate them tomorrow - I promise I'll post pics as soon as they're done xx

I made a first christmas bauble for my best friends baby:

Bought plain bauble, used ceramic paint to do text and paint on hearts, and tied with pretty ribbon! Going to do Oscar one next with just his name on the front and polkadots!

Also going to attempt salt dough handprints for the family, god help me, hope they will work. Ill post pics when done

Attachments

• bauble front.jpg
    bauble front.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • baubleback.jpg
    baubleback.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Got a new nozzle for my piping bag so about to make some frosting up and give my Christmas tree cupcakes a whirl - wish me luck!

Today's ornaments... Which the iPad has turned around :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads