• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013, anyone? :)

Hey, I am ttc in dec/jan I will be 20 by then, a little young my partner is 25 past few months ive been eating healthier and taking my multi vitamins!! I am hoping to lose a little weight by dec and by then I will have my promotion :) Yes I have indulged myself a little and have gotten a few baby items here and there the temptation is just too hard to resist!!

I am wtt in dec/jan after my promotion and after losing a little weight to be healthy for pregnancy :)

Meeee, can't wait, planned when to come off the pill, Hubby wants a September baby so it's Christmas TTC to us, i'm 29, hubby 33, fingers crossed i won't be drinking on my 30th birthday. We're getting all the house sorted now, we're talking plaster off the walls so would not want to be pregant with that dust anyway. Friend just announced she's pregnant last night after 3 months of marriage,i didn't sleep well last night thinking about it, i'm happy for her but doesn't stop the jealousy, we'd be over 3 years married in dec, my time will come

I cant wait either. I just turned 31, bf is 23 and i really have the wish of having a Baby.
He says we will ttc in december and im soooo hoping he will stick up to his Word.

Keep your fingers crossed for me chickas.

Welcome Lorraine!

I love seeing other ladies near 30 and up! When is your birthday, Lorraine? I'll be 30 on December 20th, so no drinking on my 30th, either :)

I'm not till 30 till May, quite good cause if everything goes as planned in December, 20 week scan will be in may so might use a birthday celebration to break news on the gender.

I think 30+ is more common than ever now.

Looking back at other peoples replies, i too will be having a stop start TTC if it doesn't happen straight away, would like to avoid Christmas, my brothers is the 19th Dec and i think it bug him, although the idea of a little present in August Hollynesss is a good idea, breaks up the year, also it seems as though my family on DH side is pretty much all born in April and May, 8 birthdays in total, with me and DH 2 weeks apart, don't want another May birthday. If it really isn't happening then i'd go for whenever we can but to start with we'd like to choose as much as possible birth months.

hi:flower: i was originally waiting to try after the wedding but me and oh have decided we want to start ttc before so im around 2 months at the wedding.this suits us perfectly and birthdays wont land too close together. my lo has already started asking for a brother or sister!!! so hi all december ttcers :hi: im also currently on the pill which i plan to stop soon but im not sure when i should and i havent started any vits yet, im a little clueless as lo wasnt planned:dohh:

Welcome, Upsy Daisy! :flower: Congrats on getting married!! I am a newlywed myself, and can't wait to start our family <3

I think most doctors recommend stopping BCPs around 3 months prior to TTC, but it may not hurt to make a pre-conception appointment and get your doctor's opinion :)

4.5 months, ladies!!

Another month has ticked by, leaving only 4 until our time arrives!!!

LovemyBubx, a huge congratulations to you for moving on ahead of schedule! <3 Lots of baby dust to you :dust:

How are your preparations going, ladies? I have been sticking with my prenatals, my husband has quit smoking (WOOHOO!!!!), and I am hitting the gym every day after work. My husband will be buying a new car in the next couple of months, and he talked about making sure it can hold car seats :) Just LOVE hearing him talk like this!!

I am get VERY excited!! Hope all of you ladies are doing excellent!! :D

Thanks holly.

Excited for u that hubby is talking like that. My bf seems not interested about talking since its not a topic until December he says :-\
I'm starting to become very impatient and would like to start now. Especially since I have a feeling about my workplace shutting down at the end of this year which would impact on my maternity pay BIG TIME! But its just a feeling I have....

I feel your pain, babyluv! My husband talking like that was a HUGE step, as we had a big fight about all the baby stuff back in April and he made me promise to quit talking about it until December. The baby talk still makes him really uncomfortable (I don't understand men in this way!), but he is slowly but surely coming around. He wants kids just as much as I do, it just seems like taking the plunge is much harder for them than it is for us. I guess its because they don't have a uterus screaming at them to put a baby in it! haha.

I hope things at work start looking up! That would be a major bummer if they shut down. Have you thought about looking for other places just in case?

Haha, I agree on the uterus screaming...lol

I haven't looked at other jobs yet since its just a feeling of mine. I actually didn't work anywhere else. I've been here for almost 10 years and I would hate for this place to shut down before I have a baby. I will look at other jobs as soon as we are notified that they WILL shut down. I'm still hoping but it makes me want to ttc NOW even more and bf just doesn't want to hear it or doesn't understand the situation.
I'm just gonna have to be patient, I have no other choice.

Hello!!!,

Can I join? xx We will be TTC #3 in Dec we have two Boys, 3 and 6 months. We always wanted a big family so we are having them close together. I am 36, 37 in May so hopefully will be pregnant before May!!. Good luck to everyone xx

(I don't understand men in this way!), but he is slowly but surely coming around. He wants kids just as much as I do, it just seems like taking the plunge is much harder for them than it is for us. I guess its because they don't have a uterus screaming at them to put a baby in it!

I hear you!

Absolutely, dollych!! Welcome!! :flower:

I don't think I've seen you around, EmmaLK, welcome to you, too!! :Flower:

I'm trying for #1 in December, but hope to have mine close-ish together as well :)

Hi ladies, yes I definitely think December is our month now - DH is finally starting to understand that these things take time especially at our age (33 & 35) and that we should get cracking soon.

Welcome to the December club EmmaLK and dollych.
The time is getting closer for us and I'm getting excited but one thing i have noticed I have is a definite uptick in broodiness. Enough so that OH is keyed in to it. his advice is always "you need to settle down" lol. However, I think I'm actually enjoying myself even when I'm at my broodiest, especially since I know I'm not alone in feeling this way and even more so because OH understands that its part of my nature to feel this way. And so while I wait very impatiently I am feeling very self indulged and that's quite nice.

I think it's nice to actually enjoy being broody without having to cover it up or feel guilty or embarrassed about it - we're ready for babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->