• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013, anyone? :)

Oh i see, maybe think of a few things that could help him wind down after a stressful day? Relaxing music, a nice dinner, a massage maybe, a nice warm bath etc? Hopefully that could help :)
I have spent the morning in the BFP announcement(sp?) thread and it is getting me so excited!! When you get your BFP will you tell your OH straight away or would you try and tell him in a special way? I think i'd like to surprise him with it :D I was thinking of putting the test in one of them cases that comes when you buy a bracelet or necklace and then wrap it up as a present and let him open it :D i'm going to look in to a few other ideas too!

Haha, it's so funny you mention that! I was looking at articles on creative ways to announce your BFP to your DH and I was getting all ready eyed and emotional while reading :) (I blame AF for that!)I definitely want to do it in a special way.

Me too but at the same time i think i will be so excited i wont be able to keep it a secret long enough to do something special, haha! Definitely going to try think of some good ideas ready for when it's time though!

It's now July, which means......ONE MONTH CLOSER!!! :happydance:

Cheers to *5* more months, ladies :D

As the time to try comes closer and closer i cant help but be excited, like out of my head super excited.And scared too. I'm not even preggers yet and I already know just about everything that can go wrong. I must say that having the date set and being able to plan has helped me a lot. Finding this site and all of you and your stories has made all the difference,
thanks

Haha, you sound like me! I've read every book, watched every documentary, read every website....sometimes I wonder if I would be better off if I hadn't read anything because then I wouldn't know what could go wrong, but I am a planner and I like to be uber prepared for everything :) I think by learning what could go wrong, we can better prepare for things so they go right.

This forum has definitely been a life saver!

Hey ladies!! December is our month too :) Really excited!! I already have a LO who is 2 next month. I'm glad there is a thread for December TTC. Don't have to feel alone! 5 months is quite a long time but I know it will come quick :)

Yes!!! We talked about it last night, and want to try from December for #2, so I am in! :)

This is my first post in WTT since WTT for my son, who was born on Valentine's Day. :happydance: Exciting!!

Still no AF since catching with my son, but we are switching from breast to bottle now, so it won't be too long before she rears her ugly head! :p At least I'll be able to start charting again - I've missed it!

Also - I'm envious of you first-timers. <3 It's such a rush to TTC#1. :cloud9:

Ooh, Bex, you're back! Excellent news :D Maybe we will get to be TTC buddies after all!

I had great news earlier this week, I only have tiny tiny amounts of antiphospholipid antibodies, so definitely negative, therefore no Hughes Syndrome, therefore (hopefully) no need for anticoagulation during pregnancy! :dance: My GP has offered to send me to see an obstetrician if my dermatologist/rheumatologist doesn't send me, so we'll see what happens there. Probably looking at eye and salivary gland tests for Sjögren's before the end of the year also. They're actually now thinking Sjögren's, rather than the lupus, may be my main problem.

I've got a week off work just now, so I'm having a great time doing not very much. The week is going so fast, though!

Welcome, ShamzLovesKai and Mrsswaffer!!

I am hoping that this 5 months will fly by with a quickness!

Mrsswaffer- I am terrified, thrilled, scared, ecstatic, and super excited to TTC for #1! I have probably over-prepared by reading and watching everything I could get my hands on, but I've tried not to let the statistics of women who had problems conceiving freak me out :) I'm trying to do everything right ahead of time to reduce the chances of any problems.

So glad you could both join us! :flower:

Ooh, Bex, you're back! Excellent news :D Maybe we will get to be TTC buddies after all!

I had great news earlier this week, I only have tiny tiny amounts of antiphospholipid antibodies, so definitely negative, therefore no Hughes Syndrome, therefore (hopefully) no need for anticoagulation during pregnancy! :dance: My GP has offered to send me to see an obstetrician if my dermatologist/rheumatologist doesn't send me, so we'll see what happens there. Probably looking at eye and salivary gland tests for Sjögren's before the end of the year also. They're actually now thinking Sjögren's, rather than the lupus, may be my main problem.

I've got a week off work just now, so I'm having a great time doing not very much. The week is going so fast, though!

That is great news!!! I am so happy for you! <3 I hope things continue to stay quiet in your bloodstream :)

Yay, Kate! I didn't see you here. :hugs: Yes, I am back in WTT. :D Mad, but we do want our little ones close together in age. If I were to do what my mum did after I was born, I'd be getting pregnant now! :wacko:

Good news about your blood, hun. :) :thumbup:

A coworker today asked me if it was too early for her to start buying toys for my future baby. Haha! I am insanely baby crazy, but I haven't even done that yet! I have never fancied myself to be superstitious, but I have this completely irrational fear of "jinxing it" if I buy baby stuff before I get a BFP. Lol!

A coworker today asked me if it was too early for her to start buying toys for my future baby. Haha! I am insanely baby crazy, but I haven't even done that yet! I have never fancied myself to be superstitious, but I have this completely irrational fear of "jinxing it" if I buy baby stuff before I get a BFP. Lol!

I have the same exact superstition lol. Sometimes I feel like even wanting baby so much might jinx me. Lol here I am wishing I was brave enough to start a baby stuff stash every time I read about them when all I have done so far is save up a few coupons of interesting baby things.

My friend has already started passing stuff on to me from her little boy, feels a bit strange but also quite exciting!

Yesterday I learned what broody really was. It all started Sunday evening I got really sad and angry after watching an episode of one born every minute. Mind you I have been watching baby shows since high school and this had never happened before. OH did his best to comfort me but I ended up tossing and turning all night. I dreamed that I was preggers. When I woke up and wasn't I became very broody. I'm a super cheerful person so everyone noticed right away at work. It was kind of funny to me that I couldn't hide it and finally had to talk about it which, by the way, made things seem a whole lot better. However I really hope that it doesn't happen again because it was really sucky for the most part.

Hey all,

I would like to join this group
Taking my last pill on Sunday and hoping for my bf to stick to his word that we are gonna ttc in December.

Welcome to the December club babyluv

Welcome, Babyluv! :flower:

Zakir, you are definitely not alone! I have had moments where I feel like throwing a hissy fit out of frustration, but thus far I've held it together pretty well. I think the closer we get to that magic month the more difficult it will be to contain the excitement, anxiety, hope, fear, and giddiness :)

Welcome, Babyluv! :flower:

Zakir, you are definitely not alone! I have had moments where I feel like throwing a hissy fit out of frustration, but thus far I've held it together pretty well. I think the closer we get to that magic month the more difficult it will be to contain the excitement, anxiety, hope, fear, and giddiness :)

I'm sure you're right. I'm lucky though that my mood usually leans toward the excited side. Though its easy to slip in the other ode when I'm alone for too long lol. I'm sure I can make it with less than five months to go whoohoo!!!:happydance: I think the wait after I start trying will even more nerve racking, so I might as well get used to it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->