Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Congrats princess!! The looks amazing:)

Sorry Miss about everything going on with you:( sounds awful. I really hope things turn around soon!

Congrast ladies!!!!

Keep the BFP coming!!!

Well that's about as negative as they come at 10dpo:( not holding out much hope for blood test on Thursday. Glad i Od at least

Attachments

• IMG_20141216_154941.jpg
    IMG_20141216_154941.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
Boo to the BFN Sweetpea! Hopefully if you've got HCG floating around in your system it would show by Thursday. That's great that you O'd this cycle! FX for you! <3

I had blaring bfn at 10dpo!!
Went on to get a BFP at 15dpo.

Same as me! Blaring BFN 12DPO in the morning and BFP the same night! Don't count yourself out just yet.

Thanks Ladies! That makes me feel better:) I'll find out for sure on Thursday. Not too long to wait!

Man oh man! I'm so excited and happy for all the new bfps (and old)! You girls rock, and gives us hope... So awesome!:hugs::happydance:

Ok ladies... Just got a call from my sis that my stepdad had passed... I was very upset and for some reason decide to test early for some reason... Well I got a very BFaintPositive. I mean faint, but I don't even have to hold up to light or anything to see it. I took pics but it's not picking up the faint line. I'm going to test again Thursday with FMU. It's a Walmart cheapie so it's the dreaded blue dye. I will post a pic of he one I think came across the best.

Here's one... And like I said faint...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 24
I'm so, so sorry about your stepdad thebrizneez. :( That's fantastic about the faint line! I hope it's more clear on Thursday and it isn't the dreaded dye playing tricks on you. FX for good news!

still plenty hope sweeatpea!! lots of ladies get them bit later on!!!
i feel luck in the air for us all
XXXX

Ok ladies... Just got a call from my sis that my stepdad had passed... I was very upset and for some reason decide to test early for some reason... Well I got a very BFaintPositive. I mean faint, but I don't even have to hold up to light or anything to see it. I took pics but it's not picking up the faint line. I'm going to test again Thursday with FMU. It's a Walmart cheapie so it's the dreaded blue dye. I will post a pic of he one I think came across the best.

sorry to hear about your step dad :hugs:

good news about your faint bfp..... i can see something but your right about those blue dyes!!!!

def test again :happydance:

I'm so, so sorry about your stepdad thebrizneez. :( That's fantastic about the faint line! I hope it's more clear on Thursday and it isn't the dreaded dye playing tricks on you. FX for good news!

That's what I'm dreading... Heard these hints were infamous for them so I can't wait till Thursday to see if either AF shows or the line is darker. Either way that faint line made me feel a bit better after the news I got. We shall see!

Sorry to hear about your stepdad thebrizneez :flower: hope Thursday brings a nice dark line for you!!

Sorry to hear about your stepdad thebrizneez :flower: hope Thursday brings a nice dark line for you!!

Me too! Temp still rising so hoping that's a good sign. Don't feel like AF is due tomorrow like I normally would. Again, we shall see!

Hi ladies! Congrats on al of the BFPs... gives me hope!!

This is my first cycle and am charting. FF says I am 4dpo now so I think I'll start testing around 23rd December? (10dpo) but may crack and start even earlier. I have 50 tests and feeling enthusiastic! :haha:

Good luck girlies :dust:

Sorry for being so late with this- O was late again this cycle- but I got my BFP this morning!!!!! First one ever. I am still in shock and oh so very joyful! :xmas4:

Attachments

• IMG_20141217_075545_687.jpg
    IMG_20141217_075545_687.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4