Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Sorry for you loss thebrizneez, hope your line is darker tomorrow.

Congrats Praying4BB!!!

This is one lucky thread, I'm sure glad to be on it and hope the luck rubs a little on the rest of us!!!

Sorry for being so late with this- O was late again this cycle- but I got my BFP this morning!!!!! First one ever. I am still in shock and oh so very joyful! :xmas4:

CONGRATS PRAYING4BB!! :happydance::happydance: delighted for you!
And just in time for Christmas :xmas12:

Congratulations Praying4BB!! :D wishing you a very sticky Christmas bean!

Hey ladies! So sorry it's been a while! So I've been to the hospital for my bloods as I've had some history with ectopics and started having shoulder pain Sunday....
Beta hcg on Sunday x
was 944
Beta hcg on Tuesday was 1951

So it's doubled!

Will keep you all updated tomorrow when I have my scan. How are you all? Xxx

Hey onetube!! hope all is going well, im not good with those numbers so i am hoping they mean good stuff! :)

as for me i am now 2dpo, feeling really tired at the moment had a couple weird things happen but i dont think its anything. I found my thermometer next to my dogs paws when he laid in bed so i cleaned it off real good and tested it out to make sure it wasn't broken and my midday temp was 99.1, idk if that is normal for post ovulation midday temps or even means anything but its higher than usual for me... FX this is my cycle

Me too ginger! If I see a bean in the right place. I'll be happy. It's that simple. If not, then atleast we can deal with it as quick as possible so I'm not stressing over the holidays.....

Oooh exciting times. I've got everything crossed for you. Did you dtd today? And tomorrow! Just keep going! I'm so nervous for you! I wanna see those lines girl!!! X

Congrats Praying4BB! H&H 9 months to you! :dance:

I'm glad to hear you had good blood results onetube! I hope little bean does well. :)

NurseGinger I hope this is your cycle, too! FX for you. <3

Me too ginger! If I see a bean in the right place. I'll be happy. It's that simple. If not, then atleast we can deal with it as quick as possible so I'm not stressing over the holidays.....

Oooh exciting times. I've got everything crossed for you. Did you dtd today? And tomorrow! Just keep going! I'm so nervous for you! I wanna see those lines girl!!! X

He is at work and should be getting off soon. we plan on finishing out the week strong! Trying so hard to stay positive. going to struggle if i dont get at least ONE clue i could be LOL

Congrats onetube! Great that's its doubled! I'm sure you will see a healthy little bean in there at your scan:)

AFM 11dpo, no test today as I'm still bummed about the BFN yesterday. Hcg blood test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Sweet pea! Massive luck to you with your bloods! Let us know how u get on. I had late implantarion bleeding at 13dpo so I'm more like 4 weeks pregnant than 5.....

Lavender love. I'm hoping I will only 5 hours left till my scan! I've got everything crossed!!! How's pregnancy treating you? X

Ginger I have every faith in you! Xxx

Sweet pea! Massive luck to you with your bloods! Let us know how u get on. I had late implantarion bleeding at 13dpo so I'm more like 4 weeks pregnant than 5.....

Lavender love. I'm hoping I will only 5 hours left till my scan! I've got everything crossed!!! How's pregnancy treating you? X

Ginger I have every faith in you! Xxx

Oh onetube are you our first scan?? So exciting!!

Hello ladies! I'm back-ish! :lol:

WOW - so many BFP's, congrats to all, and the newcomers, welcome - I will add you now. After a few cold nights I finally have heating again, brand new boilers eh? :haha:

I've just entered my fertile period. I am obviously quite excited. :D

my temp is up more today, and i feel it. I am hot, restless last night and couldnt sleep. Everything woke me up, and now this AM i have a scratchy throat, bloated, a little gassy. ug

hey ladies congrats to all, looks like i am moving into the january testing period
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->