• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Baby.Love12 ~ I thought once you got a solid :) that meant you were to ovulate that day? Have you had any pains? Calling tomorrow 1dpo sounds reasonable :dust:

CaralInGold ~ When do you usually ovulate? Fingers crossed. :dust:

Im not to sure. It is supposed to give u two peak days so I am assuming that o would happen on the 2nd day who knows.

I'm only 4DPO today and temps have been steady at 97.8-98.0. No implantation dip but it's way too early plus I didn't get a dip when I was pregnant back in March so I don't expect to see one, pregnant or otherwise. I refuse to test until 13DPO -and will only test with a FRER. I've had too many months of BFNs only to get AF a day or two after testing, so I'm done with testing early. I'm only testing this month because I have to, since I'm on progesterone.

GUYS...
is sore nipples or boob sign of ovulation????
just one boob is sore and my nipple is super sentive feel like pren symtpons on one boob lol but def not pregannt yet is it ovulation

I had sore nipples after I ovulated and have had them ever since. So, it is possible. This is my first month tracking my ovulation, so I may have just not noticed these symptoms before but hoping it's a BFP. Good luck to you!!!
GUYS...
is sore nipples or boob sign of ovulation????
just one boob is sore and my nipple is super sentive feel like pren symtpons on one boob lol but def not pregannt yet is it ovulation

Thanks for that
I hope it is - Def be doing the deed tonight lol
Tmi

I get sore boobs a few days AFTER ovulation, so by the time I get sore boobs it's too late to BD and catch the egg...I use CM and OPKs to tell when I'm about to ovulate since they give me a chance to BD before I drop an egg.

Positive opk today, BD yesterday and today. Our timing was much better this month

My date has changed. I think I'll be testing closer to December 9th.

I just got a positive OPK strip. (A positive OPK strip with no fertility drugs this month! WOOOOOT!)

My opks come today so hoping to start using then just incase due to d and c I have no idea if already ovulated or not - but think I may due to pain on side sore boobs and cm but we had bedded past 4 nights so fingers crossed
Hugs to you all

Ellahopesky ~ Definitely! 10dpo sounds a good time to test, I might crack and start testing at 10dpo too :D

mommyB ~ Hello! :wave: Welcome! I'll add you to our little list :D Good luck! :dust:

CoralInGold ~ OPK's are pretty simple to use, depending on which one you use. If you use IC strips it is a case of the test line HAS TO BE as dark OR darker than the control line, in order to count as a positive. If you use digital obviously read the instructions but a solid smiling face for CB means you're ovulating. I suggest temping too because it can pin point ovulation too.

CaribbeanBaby ~ I'm jealous. 6dpo I can only dream of right now. I know what you mean, everythings a symptom when you want it to be :lol:
Good luck for testing, keep us informed and share photos :D

bundle4me ~ I must admit for about 4-5 days after ovulation I am always letting stink bombs off :oops:

Baby.Love12 ~ It's supposed to yes. Just like it's only supposed to give you four high fertility days... At any positive reading you could ovulate 24-36 hours after, so it could be the day 1/2 after. If temping you'll see a temperature spike so you'd be aware of when you ovulated. You could always use IC to back up the digitals as not to waste the sticks.

MJsBabyShaw ~ Not everyone gets an implantation dip. Testing at 13dpo seems reliable for results. How long is your LP? Did you know that FRER are on a buy one get one free offer in Boots pharmacy? If you only test with those perhaps its worthwhile stocking up, at least if you'll be on progesterone for a while. Good luck.

emma4g63 ~ Sore nipples and boobs can be a sign either way, leading up to or after ovulation! I've noticed mine for both, before they're like sensitive and after they're more sore!

AugustBride6 ~ That's good to hear! Fingers crossed for you both!

Mrs. and Mrs. ~ I'll change the date for you. Congrats on the positive OPK. :D

As for me, well. CD15 and it's my FIFTH day of a 'high' fertility status. OPK is negative. Temperature went up a little. What's going on with my cycle? Last cycle I had + OPK's on CD14 and I ovulated on CD15. This cycle I am beginning to think my left ovary is broken. :cry:
I don't even know whether to continue testing with my digital sticks or not, I seem to be wasting them every day for a high reading. I just want a solid smiley. I am so worried. :cry:

Ellahopesky ~ Definitely! 10dpo sounds a good time to test, I might crack and start testing at 10dpo too :D

mommyB ~ Hello! :wave: Welcome! I'll add you to our little list :D Good luck! :dust:

CoralInGold ~ OPK's are pretty simple to use, depending on which one you use. If you use IC strips it is a case of the test line HAS TO BE as dark OR darker than the control line, in order to count as a positive. If you use digital obviously read the instructions but a solid smiling face for CB means you're ovulating. I suggest temping too because it can pin point ovulation too.

CaribbeanBaby ~ I'm jealous. 6dpo I can only dream of right now. I know what you mean, everythings a symptom when you want it to be :lol:
Good luck for testing, keep us informed and share photos :D

bundle4me ~ I must admit for about 4-5 days after ovulation I am always letting stink bombs off :oops:

Baby.Love12 ~ It's supposed to yes. Just like it's only supposed to give you four high fertility days... At any positive reading you could ovulate 24-36 hours after, so it could be the day 1/2 after. If temping you'll see a temperature spike so you'd be aware of when you ovulated. You could always use IC to back up the digitals as not to waste the sticks.

MJsBabyShaw ~ Not everyone gets an implantation dip. Testing at 13dpo seems reliable for results. How long is your LP? Did you know that FRER are on a buy one get one free offer in Boots pharmacy? If you only test with those perhaps its worthwhile stocking up, at least if you'll be on progesterone for a while. Good luck.

emma4g63 ~ Sore nipples and boobs can be a sign either way, leading up to or after ovulation! I've noticed mine for both, before they're like sensitive and after they're more sore!

AugustBride6 ~ That's good to hear! Fingers crossed for you both!

Mrs. and Mrs. ~ I'll change the date for you. Congrats on the positive OPK. :D

As for me, well. CD15 and it's my FIFTH day of a 'high' fertility status. OPK is negative. Temperature went up a little. What's going on with my cycle? Last cycle I had + OPK's on CD14 and I ovulated on CD15. This cycle I am beginning to think my left ovary is broken. :cry:
I don't even know whether to continue testing with my digital sticks or not, I seem to be wasting them every day for a high reading. I just want a solid smiley. I am so worried. :cry:

im rubbish at all this charting etc.. but didnt want to rnr...
hang in there you may just be having a off cycle...you may ovulate alot later so keep testing just incase..
i used the smileys with my first DD and i usually have 35-37 days cycles and ovulate around 18-20 - the cycle i got pregnant i was testing from CD13 and got my smiley cd 15 and would never of thought if wasnt testing..
sometimes our bodies do weird things...
solid smiley pixie dust for you:dust:

Thank you! I just feel so deflated! I had creamy CM yesterday, will check later on because we BD last night and don't want to confuse EWCM for his army :spermy: x

Thank you! I just feel so deflated! I had creamy CM yesterday, will check later on because we BD last night and don't want to confuse EWCM for his army :spermy: x

let us know your results.. im waiting for the post man to bring mine!! eek!!

weird thing.. I just checked my fertility App on my phone a it reckons based on my old cycles before my last pregnany and based on my last AF being classed as the day i had d and c I should ovulate between yesterday and thrusday this week..
maybe my cycles have set back quickly i dont know but heres hoping

COME ON POST MAN WHERE ARE YOU!!1

Those parcels should have a huge sticker on 'DELIVER FIRST, THERE'S A WOMAN IN NEED TO PEE ON THIS' lol!
Let us know your results too - I'm keeping everything (except my legs) crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->