• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

If I stock up i will definitely poas early haha.
Welcome sunny27

:hi:Hey ladies,

Can I join. I just had my first iui 11/21/14. I am currently 3dpiui/3dpo. I plan to test 12/7/14 if AF doesn't show before then.

:wave: Hello! Corse you can join. The more the merrier :D
I'll add you to the list, fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP for you! :dust:

Gits87 ~ Oh yes, practice! I feel your exhaustion, I live constantly exhausted :lol: Have a good weekend! :spermy: We have all weekend to submit our photos of our booties, would love for you to take part :D

CaribbeanBaby ~ Woo hoo, cross hairs :D Fingers crossed that's done the job! :D Good luck! :dust:

Leann83 ~ Oh it can I completely agree! I think last month we DTD WAY too much, to the extent it became almost like well, love-less. It was horrible, it really took over everything, and it takes a few weeks for it to get back to how it was. This cycle we won't let it get to us too much! Good luck and you're right, they don't want to know about our mucus lol :D

SweetPea3200 ~ Is she late? That sounds like a good plan, a blood test to check you're ovulating and the accuracy of those OPK's!

CoralInGold ~ :wave: Hello welcome! More the merrier :D I'll add you to the list :D A late birthday present is always welcome! :D Good luck! :dust:

karenh ~ Woo hoo! I can't wait to see what my tests say tomorrow, though CD12 is still way too early, but it's in my fertile window so fingers crossed :D If you expect to ovulate soon you're probably in your fertile window anyway, regardless of negative OPK's! :dust:

loeylo ~ Fingers crossed that's enough hun! :D :spermy:

Hi! Yeah she was late because I didn't ovulate at all so I needed the Provera to help get it started! Usually it starts after pill 6 but this time I had to take all 10. Bummer! Anyways, CD2 now yay!! Get to start 100mg of clomid tomorrow. I think we will put my tentative testing date at Dec 22nd, but I'll have a more accurate date once I've confirmed ovulation. Has anyone broke and tested early yet? Only one month week until the 1st!

Hi! Yeah she was late because I didn't ovulate at all so I needed the Provera to help get it started! Usually it starts after pill 6 but this time I had to take all 10. Bummer! Anyways, CD2 now yay!! Get to start 100mg of clomid tomorrow. I think we will put my tentative testing date at Dec 22nd, but I'll have a more accurate date once I've confirmed ovulation. Has anyone broke and tested early yet? Only one month week until the 1st!

Hiya! Goodness! Well fingers crossed this is YOUR month (and ours!)
As far as I am aware; none of us have tested yet. I'm testing for ovulation which I HOPE will be tomorrow!

Thank you miss406, excited to be joining you all. It's good to have people to vent to during tww! I'm 6dpo now and feel like I'm out. Hoping so much this is our month but just got that bad feeling. How many dpo do you think a hpt is most likely to show a bfp?

Welcome Emma & Sunny! :wave:

Ella, I've seen BFPs from 8dpo onwards...

ellahopesky ~ Absolutely, you vent away! 6dpo is way too early to be thinking along those lines! PMA = BFP! :D At the VERY earliest you'd implant at 6dpo and about 2 days later have enough HCG in your system for a VERY faint positive, so - at 8dpo is the very earliest you could get a positive hun. Keep waiting it out, the longer the better. :hugs: :dust:

Well, ladies, I'm out. AF came after all. With my long cycles, I won't be due to test until January. God's will be done!

Wish you all the very best!!

Well, ladies, I'm out. AF came after all. With my long cycles, I won't be due to test until January. God's will be done!

Wish you all the very best!!

Sorry to hear that hun!! :cry: :hugs:
We wish you the very best for January. :hugs:

ellahopesky ~ Absolutely, you vent away! 6dpo is way too early to be thinking along those lines! PMA = BFP! :D At the VERY earliest you'd implant at 6dpo and about 2 days later have enough HCG in your system for a VERY faint positive, so - at 8dpo is the very earliest you could get a positive hun. Keep waiting it out, the longer the better. :hugs: :dust:

Yes defo the longer the better but it's so hard to wait lol I'm too impatient. Hope the next few days go by quickly, won't be testing now til at least 10dpo xx

Hi :hi: I'll be testing in December! AF due on the 16th so will wait until then. I'm still waiting to ovulate right now :haha: Good luck everyone!

Ladies, when is the earliest you can ovulate? Is it CD10?

I'm currently CD11 & I'm cramping, have lots of CM & my boobs are tender.

I may start using OPK's, I'm interested to know when I actually ovulate. Would it be too late to start using them tomorrow?

Would anyone mind telling me the ins & outs of them or are they pretty simple to use?

Thank you :flower:

Before my medicated cycles, I would ovulate on either cd10 or cd11. My last two cycles on clomid I ovulated on cd12.

Last cycle I got lots of EWCM on cd11 and cd12 and cd12 I got my positive OPK. Then ovulated on cd13.

I''m still hanging in there... 6DPO and trying hard not to symptom spot but everything is a symptom when you want it to be! I want to test on Thursday which will be Thanksgiving here in USVI, since the alcohol will be rampant at the in-law's house.. I will see what Thursday brings. Still early at 9DPO but I really won't be able to help myself! :haha:

Omg tmi but I'm soo gassy tonight not sure if it's a symptom so early :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->