• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

LOL made me giggle Miss406 just what i needed will update later ladies
keep postive all!!

How dark is your digi opk miss406?
Very light - doesn't seem to be changing at all.... I've added todays OPK and digital stick!

LOL made me giggle Miss406 just what i needed will update later ladies
keep postive all!!
Hope that post man comes soon, when he comes go out and give him what for? I've been waiting all morning to pi$$ on these, wish you'd get your a$$ in gear :D Then he'll know for next time :D :haha:

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 6
  • cd15dopk.jpg
    cd15dopk.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
HAHA!!

can see what your saying they are light... whats your cycle length? and what CD are you on now miss - just keep testing maybe be a late on

So I've just pee'd on my first OPK! I'm CD12, this is negative isn't it?

image.jpg

HAHA!!

can see what your saying they are light... whats your cycle length? and what CD are you on now miss - just keep testing maybe be a late on
Thanks hun - very light. Usually ovulate TODAY, CD15! Doesn't look like it'll happen!

Bottom digi looks darker than the top definitely
Do you think so? I'll try another OPK at 2pm! Thank you!

So I've just pee'd on my first OPK! I'm CD12, this is negative isn't it?

View attachment 823549
Definitely negative hun. Needs to be as dark OR darker than the test line, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies.

My cycles vary between 28-32

keep testing hun... keep us posted..

im hoping to pee on a stick sometime today!!!!

You pee on a stick - we all pee on a stick! :lol:
I tell you what, I won't use another OPK until you do Emma, okay? So please - keep us informed :D lol

iv read optimul time is 2pm for OPK so holding it in.. i have the bladder the size of a pea lol so this isnt easy!!
im gunna freak at this post man!!!
be was early every day last week!!!!

Thanks ladies.

My cycles vary between 28-32

keep testing hun... keep us posted..

im hoping to pee on a stick sometime today!!!!

You pee on a stick - we all pee on a stick! :lol:
I tell you what, I won't use another OPK until you do Emma, okay? So please - keep us informed :D lol

iv read optimul time is 2pm for OPK so holding it in.. i have the bladder the size of a pea lol so this isnt easy!!
im gunna freak at this post man!!!
be was early every day last week!!!!
That's just sods law! I have to dash out in a bit... I want to hear you've peed on a stick by the time I get back :haha: I might have to go wee wee before I go out, don't want any little accidents :lol: :oops:

That's just sods law! I have to dash out in a bit... I want to hear you've peed on a stick by the time I get back :haha: I might have to go wee wee before I go out, don't want any little accidents :lol: :oops:[/QUOTE]

lol !!! i have to go out at 11.30 too..prob wont be back until 1 ish!!
will update with a pee stick i ope lol
:thumbup:

Embo78 ~ Hello! :wave: welcome along! How many DPO will you be on the 1st? We've a lot of testers testing on the 1st! Good luck! :dust:

Emma4g63 ~ I hope so! :D Fingers crossed. I've got to change the baby and then I am good to go! :D

Thanks for the welcome :) I'll be 10 dpo on the 1st but I'm notoriously bad for testing early. Like ridiculously early (cough ahem 4 dpo!!!) :haha: I'm hoping this time round I'll be able to hold out til at least 10dpo though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->