• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

How many dpo does everyone start testing? Mine will be 13dpo

Surprisingly my last cycle was only 12 days LP. I think to save disappointment I am going to test at 12dpo this cycle. Although - I might slip an IC in on 11dpo! :oops:

Ooooh sounds like heaven!

Well that sounded awfully sad, only something a fellow POASaholic can understand! :haha:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll be having a mooch in Boots later. I always have a little peak in Superdrug as their FRER's are usually on offer, but not at the moment.

I'm dying to test early but I get so down when I see bfn, gonna buy a test on the 3rd so there's no temptation to poas early :haha:

I'm going to REALLY try hard to not test early. I ordered mine online and they've come today I guess. I'm away from home at the moment due to the boiler issue. It's a pain in the bottom for sure. I tested at 6dpo last cycle (I know I know!) and at 8/9dpo I had a PINK EVAP which then totally destroyed me knowing all the other negative tests were correct. :cry:

I used to do the same & only buy when I wanted to test to stop temptation, but this month I've actually ordered a pack of 15 cheapies off amazon :haha: A couple of quid, can't go wrong with that!

I'm dying to test early but I get so down when I see bfn, gonna buy a test on the 3rd so there's no temptation to poas early :haha:

Good idea! I think I will give my Fiancé my stash and say give me this one on such a such day. Then give me this one the day after etc... He told me last cycle I was ''obsessed''. I got really moody at him for saying that but then that evening I agreed. I was obsessed and I apologized for being a mardy cow :haha:

Evaps are soul destroying aren't they :-( I've had a few. Still can't help myself though.

Hope you get your boiler sorted soon. Always packs up in the Winter, eh!

Evaps are soul destroying aren't they :-( I've had a few. Still can't help myself though.

Hope you get your boiler sorted soon. Always packs up in the Winter, eh!

Absolutely! It was so convincing too. 9dpo I was. Mid day test.
Thank you, I'm hoping it'll be sorted on Thursday, I'll just not be at home until then! Always the winter definitely. Annoyingly I had the gas safety inspection 2 months ago and all they do now is stick a tube up the flue and say 'yeah, it's not releasing anything bad into the atmosphere so it's ok and doesn't need a service' :evil:

Attachments

• 9dpo8.jpg
    9dpo8.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone
Joining this thread even though a shouldn't be :shrug:

Suffered a MMC near 12 weeks and had d and c nearly 3 weeks ago - I was heartbroken but desperate to get pregnant again

Tested negative Friday so I know as my hcg as gone but hoping to catch thus month without waiting fir AF

We started to have unprotected sex Friday I swear I had ovulation pains Saturday

Bought cheap tests off ebay so can start testing from the 9th December just incase it's late ..
Won't have any idea when AF due or if I ovulated so guessing game it is

:hugs: good luck all

emma4g63 ~ :wave: :hugs: Hello sweetie! Welcome aboard. So sorry to hear of your miscarriage. :hugs: Been there and it's not a nice place to be.

I'm glad you tested on Friday so you know your HCG levels are negative. It'll make things clearer if and when you do fall pregnant this month!
Guessing games can be fun! :D I'll add you to the list to start testing on 9th December. Fingers crossed for you both sweetie. :hugs: :dust:

Sorry to hear your loss emma4g63
Miss406 those evaps are cruel I would of def took them as bfp

Sorry to hear your loss emma4g63
Miss406 those evaps are cruel I would of def took them as bfp

Thank you - a LOT of women on here did also.
Moral of the story: AVOID PREDICTOR pregnancy tests. Mostly found in Asda, Home Bargains and sometimes Wilkinsons. At £7 a piece they're certainly not cheap. At the start of this cycle though, I stumbled across something. Not only was it COMMON for women to get these false positives, but also Even MEN got the results too. A brief look at their website tells us all we need to know. Treat it like an OPK. The test line must be as dark as the control line in order to class as a positive.

Attachments

• preg.JPG
    preg.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
What stupid tests. I do like frer they seem to be the best

Thanks for the welcomes ladies
I have ordered some cheap ovulation sticks off ebay too so hoping to use them when they come tommorow but may have missed ovulation tbh
Hope so !!
Going to keep trying and hoping no AF shows ... If I count d and c day as cycle day 1 I'll be at cycle day 34 and my cycles Are norm 35 ish so will see

:hi:Hey ladies,

Can I join. I just had my first iui 11/21/14. I am currently 3dpiui/3dpo. I plan to test 12/7/14 if AF doesn't show before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->