Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I got a weird dip on my temps today wish it would have just stayed high :wacko:

Just to let everyone know btw, boots have their first response 2 pack tests on buy one get one free :)

Oh oh wish you didn't tell me that! Lol. I've ordered 4 from amazon waiting for them to arrive hope they don't come until at least Saturday or I will use them! :haha:

9dpo defo still early x

Haha tell me about it, I've been testing like crazy with cheapies since 7dpo :dohh:

Fingers crossed!

Xxx

Just to let everyone know btw, boots have their first response 2 pack tests on buy one get one free :)

Oh oh wish you didn't tell me that! Lol. I've ordered 4 from amazon waiting for them to arrive hope they don't come until at least Saturday or I will use them! :haha:

9dpo defo still early x

Haha tell me about it, I've been testing like crazy with cheapies since 7dpo :dohh:

Fingers crossed!

Xxx

All reason of when implantation goes out of the window huh?! :dohh::haha:

You too Hun!

Xxx

Ella another girl on her got bfn on frer at 11dpo then at 20dpo got bfp.

I've got a very sore nose and it's bled a little today. A sign maybe?

Well... three days in a row my temps have been REALLY low.. lower than normal.

SIGH.... I think I'm out this month.

Ohhhhh just had some sore cramps, hope it's implantation

Ohhhhh just had some sore cramps, hope it's implantation

ooo cramps!!!!! perfect timing!!!
:happydance:
oooo i could be...after mt blank white test im saying im in TWW!! so im 3DPO..

testing from 12dpo ONWARDS......
9 days until testing whoop!!!
so testing from the 6th maybe now?? ooooo
lol could be complete waste of time ..but ill keep doing my OPKs just incase

im dying for someone to start testing!!! EEK!!!
tooo looonggg

Yay so exciting! I got cramps last night and this morning and got a temp dip this morning hopefully implantation.

Are we just gonna keep this thread going but change the month and what about everyone they gets bfp?

Will be interesting to see how many of us do

Xxx

Yay so exciting! I got cramps last night and this morning and got a temp dip this morning hopefully implantation.

Are we just gonna keep this thread going but change the month and what about everyone they gets bfp?

Will be interesting to see how many of us do

Xxx

Hope it's implantation for you! ! :))
Will be very interesting to see how many of us get bfp !!;
Hope we all do but if not we can keep the thread going change the month :))

Yep I agree, stick together till we all get our bfp's
Bring on poas week heehee

I also agree about sticking together! I'm so happy to hear about some of your symptoms:) Looks like it's gonna be an exciting week of POAS starting Monday. Woo Hoo! My POAS won't begin for quite a while but hopefully all of your BFPs will inspire me!

So I am out. Like I said earlier DH was too tired to bed last night. This morning I told him we need to as soon as I get home from work. I got my positive opk at 230, 3 1/2 hours after getting off. I had to beg him to dtd and he couldn't finish. Now opk is negative again. No chance.

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles this month. We've definitely had a couple months where I felt like he was being unreasonably difficult. Turns out he just didn't want to be told when I was ovulating, he just likes it when I make it seem like I just truly want to have sex with him. Seems a little bit sneaky to me, but it works for us! Of course it could be something totally different that is affecting your man! Maybe you could try talking about it if you haven't already? Wishing you the best of luck in the months to come! Like the other girls said, could still be possible for this month!

Another negative OPK today at CD14. I'm wondering whether I might be a late O'er. If I'm honest with you all I'm so anxious that I'm not actually ovulating, but I know that's extreme thinking. Hope I get a nice dark OPK soon. Must stay positive.

At this rate I may be testing a little later than the 6th! :coffee:

Another negative OPK today at CD14. I'm wondering whether I might be a late O'er. If I'm honest with you all I'm so anxious that I'm not actually ovulating, but I know that's extreme thinking. Hope I get a nice dark OPK soon. Must stay positive.

At this rate I may be testing a little later than the 6th! :coffee:

I'm a late ovulate too so hang in there !! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->