Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

This is CD 29, I'm assuming 14/15 dpo? I was planning on using opks next month so I'd know for sure... Almost ordered them yesterday and all! I really hope it's a lucky month for everyone :dust:

Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday! Hows everyone getting on?

Karenh ~ I wouldn't worry too much, pre-cum can still get you pregnant, my DD1 is proof of that.

Emma, Have your OPK's improved? Just going to play catch up now!

Hope all you ladies are well.

In need of a it of an uplift today. Not feeling very well and tested this morning with fmu and an frer ... Bfn :( I'm 10dpo so feel like this is me out for defo now. X

aw0990 ~ Symptom spotting, hehe.. not me yet but I soon will, here's hoping the headache is something happening :)

Sunny27 ~ Good luck for testing, here's hoping it's positive for you! :D

Hopeful in OR ~ I don't think I've added you to the list yet, so I will do!
Good luck!
Mind if I join? I'm currently 3 DPO and will be testing if no AF by 12/05.

Bundle4me ~ Definitely start testing a little earlier.. join us all lol, good luck

ellahopesky ~ Still way too early, try and wait until 11dpo if you can! Good luck!

wantingagirl ~ Eek, know the feeling. Don't lose hope, charts to be honest mean nothing, even the weirdest of charts have ended in :bfp: You're not out until AF shows! Good luck!

Mrs. and Mrs. ~ Fingers crossed that's not a bad sign sweetie. Have your temps risen? Have they fallen below the cover line? Good luck!
You're not out until AF shows.

Emma4g63 ~ Me too - I wonder how many of the 1st December testers have crumbled yet and tested?

CoralInGold ~ :( How are your OPK's today? I always think I won't ovulate then I do - don't lose hope! Try to stay positive hun! Good luck!

bebedreamr ~ Hello! Welcome, I'll add you to our list. Good luck with testing!

We are trying to conceive for #2 as well! Second month of trying, and planning to test on December 6th if I can wait that long.

drjo718 ~ Sorry for AF showing up but here's hoping for a December BFP!

Leanne83 ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!! Our very first :bfp: I'll whack that BFP next to your name and wish you the very best of luck, and health for the next 9 months of your pregnancy, well done hun! Very nice to see!

Aaah so I caved and jumped out of the bed this morning and tested... Really wasn't going to but...

I'm actually shocked

wow leanne83 congrats!!!!
omg so happy for you!!! BFP BFP BFP!!1

MERRY XMAS :xmas6:

aw0990 ~ Symptom spotting, hehe.. not me yet but I soon will, here's hoping the headache is something happening :)

Emma4g63 ~ Me too - I wonder how many of the 1st December testers have crumbled yet and tested?

hi sonia :thumbup:

my OPKS are completey blank now and no line since tuesday at 5pm!! still doing them today and had nothing this AM!! did 3 yes and 4 day before...
thinking i may have Ov monday due to ov pain sore boobies and CM.. and then almomt postive on the line tuesday..
put my self in TWW.. 4po today!!
still carrying on OPK daily just incase...
how are you??

Hopeful in OR can you let me know the date you'll be testing so I can add you to the list?

bebedreamr I've added you to the list now.

Leann83, I've added you to the main page, go check it out! :D

AFM, well. I think I ovulated yesterday due to pains, however after a restless nights sleep (baby had his injections yesterday) my temperature dipped a little.

hi sonia :thumbup:

my OPKS are completey blank now and no line since tuesday at 5pm!! still doing them today and had nothing this AM!! did 3 yes and 4 day before...
thinking i may have Ov monday due to ov pain sore boobies and CM.. and then almomt postive on the line tuesday..
put my self in TWW.. 4po today!!
still carrying on OPK daily just incase...
how are you??

Hey Emma! :) OOOO exciting! Fingers crossed for you! I'm ok thank you! My IC OPK's were negative yesterday, however did my last CB digital PINK one and got a smiley face... we BD last night as well :) I'm officially 1dpo today... x

Lots of happiness this morning :)
Ella a girl on here got bfn with frer at 11dpo but bfp a week later.
Hoping lots more bfp's next week!!!

Afm iv had a skin break out today :-( no more cramps or other signs

Lots of happiness this morning :)
Ella a girl on here got bfn with frer at 11dpo but bfp a week later.
Hoping lots more bfp's next week!!!

Afm iv had a skin break out today :-( no more cramps or other signs

I had a skin break out the other day, apparently (I don't know whether this is really fact or fiction BUT) if you're going to ovulate from your left you apparently get a spot over your left side of your face... I had one on my chin then one on my left cheek, and would you believe I was due to ovulate from the left and I did! :shock:

8dpo, you're so close to testing. :dust: Good luck!

I've decided to NOT change my testing date. I was originally going to test at 12dpo. I ovulated 2 days later than usual, so I will continue to test - I'll be 10dpo.

Here are my stash of HPT's :oops:
Missing from this are another 2 FRER which are still in the post.
Both FR claim to be FRER, so why is the packaging different colour?

4 x CB + (blue dye)
3 x CB digital
11 x FRER
23 x IC
2 x Midstream

I think that's this cycle covered! :oops: :haha:

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
So it's 7dpo ive been sicky and I've had a few pulling sensations behind the belle button. Really hoping this is it. Tried to test this morning. And it was a dudd, I wonder what it's a sign of? 😫😖

Aww onetubeleft :hugs: Fingers crossed for tomorrows FMU! All sounds very positive indeed, Just remember at only 8dpo (tomorrow) it's still very very early, so don't be put off IF you get a bfn! :dust:

Hope all you ladies are well.

In need of a it of an uplift today. Not feeling very well and tested this morning with fmu and an frer ... Bfn :( I'm 10dpo so feel like this is me out for defo now. X

With our little boy I got BFN at CD25 with the FRER... BFP didn't show until CD32. Even with todays, the line is pretty light at CD29 :wacko: You're not out until AF shows, hopefully just not enough hcg to detect yet! FXd :flower: :dust:

Leann83, I've added you to the main page, go check it out! :D

Thanks Miss :flower:

Leann83, You're welcome. I was hoping some of you Dec 1st would have cracked and tested by now and I was right :haha: Fab news for you, I'm so excited!

Come on then, anyone else tested?

Todays distraction for 2ww'ers shall be another photo adding exercise.

I'm thinking, we all have to photograph something but don't know what :oops: :shrug:

Leann83, You're welcome. I was hoping some of you Dec 1st would have cracked and tested by now and I was right :haha: Fab news for you, I'm so excited!

Come on then, anyone else tested?

Todays distraction for 2ww'ers shall be another photo adding exercise.

I'm thinking, we all have to photograph something but don't know what :oops: :shrug:

So glad were seeing bfps already !!
And glad ur testing same day - im testing next Thursday as it's my only day off -:if af doesn't come though as a til crampy n moody :(((

I think I was already due to test at 10dpo... :oops: So re-changed my sticker.. :oops: I thought I was originally going to test at 12 dpo... I'm testing next Sunday, hopefully Monday though! 11dpo would be brilliant! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->