Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

When do you usually O Emma?

when we was trying with DD i was CD 18-20 .. but on conception month it was CD14 :wacko:
so goes to show can really differ
my cycles are usually 35 days ish..can be 37 though!
how about you???

just realised it been quite on the boards but its thanksgiving today isnt it for all our friends over the pond!!
happy thanksgiving all!!

crazy black friday tommorow- we have it in the uk now seems to be getting bigger each year

We are trying to conceive for #2 as well! Second month of trying, and planning to test on December 6th if I can wait that long.

Hubby and I have a disagreement- he thinks I am pregnant already as we spent our honeymoon week trying, and I think it will take a while since my cycles have been irregular. :(
The two week wait is so difficult!

We are trying to conceive for #2 as well! Second month of trying, and planning to test on December 6th if I can wait that long.

Hubby and I have a disagreement- he thinks I am pregnant already as we spent our honeymoon week trying, and I think it will take a while since my cycles have been irregular. :(
The two week wait is so difficult!

it is hard the TWW!! its killing me now.. really want to know either way if its goign to be AF or BFP!!!
how many DPO are you?? :thumbup:

Lol emma I'm the same if it's a no I think hurry up af and get it over with.
I'm debating testing earlier than Thurs I'm so impatient!!!!!!!!!

Lol emma I'm the same if it's a no I think hurry up af and get it over with.
I'm debating testing earlier than Thurs I'm so impatient!!!!!!!!!

im debating too bundle!! iv got 9 cheapie and 4 FRER.. lol!!!
need to make then last
HAHA
Monday im back at work so will stop draggin i think!! lol prob take pee sticks with me!! haha

So I am out. Like I said earlier DH was too tired to bed last night. This morning I told him we need to as soon as I get home from work. I got my positive opk at 230, 3 1/2 hours after getting off. I had to beg him to dtd and he couldn't finish. Now opk is negative again. No chance.

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles this month. We've definitely had a couple months where I felt like he was being unreasonably difficult. Turns out he just didn't want to be told when I was ovulating, he just likes it when I make it seem like I just truly want to have sex with him. Seems a little bit sneaky to me, but it works for us! Of course it could be something totally different that is affecting your man! Maybe you could try talking about it if you haven't already? Wishing you the best of luck in the months to come! Like the other girls said, could still be possible for this month!

Thanks! DH wanted me to tell him when we needed to bed which makes it so impersonal to me. We had a long fight then talk last night. This morning was 100% better. Bed just because we wanted to and now I am having strong ovulation pains so maybe like you all said, just maybe we aren't out. If I got my positive opk yesterday but feel the ovulation today when is 1dpo?

I say maybe you are ovulating today then if your having pains Karenh, good luck get dtd!!!
I can't buy tests tommorow or the weekend cos I promised oh it would be Thurs but I'm tempted to buy some on Monday. Then may sneaky test Tues or try and be good and wait till Thursday. Ohhhhh decisions decisions heehee

Thanks. That is a hard decision. I have a hard time waiting to test.

Thanks! DH wanted me to tell him when we needed to bed which makes it so impersonal to me. We had a long fight then talk last night. This morning was 100% better. Bed just because we wanted to and now I am having strong ovulation pains so maybe like you all said, just maybe we aren't out. If I got my positive opk yesterday but feel the ovulation today when is 1dpo?

Yay!! I'm so glad you are feeling better about it! I usually get my +OPK and O the next day so I would say today also. I guess you can O anytime between 12-48 hours after your first positive. I'm happy that you guys had a second chance to catch the egg this month!! Looking forward to seeing your testing results. I bet it's a :bfp: month for you!

Another negative OPK today at CD14. I'm wondering whether I might be a late O'er. If I'm honest with you all I'm so anxious that I'm not actually ovulating, but I know that's extreme thinking. Hope I get a nice dark OPK soon. Must stay positive.

At this rate I may be testing a little later than the 6th! :coffee:

I am totally a late Oer on my own, which I think was actually causing me problems. I wouldn't O until CD18 at the earliest! I don't think there's any science to back it up but some things I've read contemplate whether late O could result in a poor quality egg. Not sure though! Anyways please remember that stress can cause you to O even later! I know it's so ridiculously hard, but I would say try to relax, it will happen soon I bet!

I'm gettin fed up with this wait did a test today 6dpo and nothing I know it's too early, we've done all we can. My husband is a little upset but I've explained Weve got over a week left until I'm due on x

6dpo is way too early!

Even if you've done everything you can, there's still only a 25% chance of falling pregnant.

Im 2dpo today. The two week wait comes around so fast, yet the actual two week wait is like watching grass grow!!

So AF showed yesterday....officially joining December (assuming the clomid works).

I really hope this is all our months! Baby dust to all!

So AF showed yesterday....officially joining December (assuming the clomid works).

Ah sorry :hugs: fx you get a Dec bfp!!

AFM - this cycle is so boring, no temping, no opks, no symptom spotting, and 20 days until I will be testing! How on earth am I going to survive this cycle!! :wacko:

Morning all, hope your all well and everyone in us had a lovely thanksgiving.
No symptoms here really apart from slight cramp yesterday. Keep going from one day to another deciding on when to test

Aaah so I caved and jumped out of the bed this morning and tested... Really wasn't going to but...

I'm actually shocked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 27
Aaah so I caved and jumped out of the bed this morning and tested... Really wasn't going to but...

I'm actually shocked

Ahhhhhhhh :happydance: congrats!!!!!! What dpo are you. Hope you've started the thread to lots of bfp's to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->