• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

No smiley :( line looks darker than yesterday tho, do you think I should test again at tea time? We dtd last night cos I never got my smiley today do u think we should skip tonight or dtd again tonight in hope for a smiley tomoro?

Do you have any IC's to use? Maybe post the pics of the test sticks and I can compare? Think I have pics of my last :) last cycle, so could compare! Personally, I'd NOT test again tonight, I WOULD BD just in case of a :) tomorrow.. Just noticed your ticker says 2 days to ovulate, when do you usually ovulate? :dust:

Here are all mine, running up to the :)
What I failed to take a photo of, :oops: was the test that followed 3 hours after the bottom test stick, the last test pictured was done at 2pm and I knew with all the + IC OPK's I was going to ovulate pretty damn soon. I tested at 5pm (so, 3 hours after the last test as said) and got the smiley face. ALL these tests pictured were O for me.

Looking forward to comparing yours. :D

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 10815689_606656019462826_679940420_n.jpg
    10815689_606656019462826_679940420_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
I have no idea, cycles crazy since m/c 33,31,29 were my last lengths after. I used to have a perfect 28 day cycle. I put 29 day cycle in my ticker so not sure.
Not got any ic's but could buy some later and see how they look. On my phone so not sure how to attach pic but will try. Thank you

I have no idea, cycles crazy since m/c 33,31,29 were my last lengths after. I used to have a perfect 28 day cycle. I put 29 day cycle in my ticker so not sure.
Not got any ic's but could buy some later and see how they look. On my phone so not sure how to attach pic but will try. Thank you

It looks like your cycle is slowly getting back to normal after the M/C hun. :hugs:
I've added my pictures now so at least you can see those and compare. :) :hugs:

Has it attached? This is today's cd14 not as dark as control line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, it's attached. Personally sweets, I'd wait until tomorrow to test again. Looks a little lighter than my tests. :hugs: I'd definitely do more BD tonight, cover all areas! :D FX!

Ok cd11-14 finally got to grips of pics :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Yeah, it's attached. Personally sweets, I'd wait until tomorrow to test again. Looks a little lighter than my tests. :hugs: I'd definitely do more BD tonight, cover all areas! :D FX!

Thank you, yeah hopefully I will get a smiley tomoro, will bd tonight to cover all bases :haha:

I've done this to compare the tests x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you your a star. Yep still another day by looks of it but I'm happy that it's getting there. What day do u get your smiley 14 or 15?

Bundle4me ~ Yeah - it will be very exciting :D I'm also interested to know if implantation occurs whether it ferns again or not :oops: Something to look up nearer the time I guess :lol:

Sweetpea3200 ~ Yep, that's us! The BFN's are definitely disappointing.
How did your doctor know you didn't ovulate, are you having regular tests? Fingers crossed the clomid works :)
If you were, that would be amazing! :D

Sydfreeman ~ Hello! :wave: Maybe FF thinks they know something? Did you ovulate early or something? I'll add you to the list :dust: Fingers crossed for you!

Squirrel ~ Hello! :wave: Another lady here with a new baby, mine is now nearly 5 months old! That would definitely be weird, ovulating at the same time etc. Must admit, had I conceived last month I'd have been due on my DD1's E.D.D. Only 7 years later.
I'll also add you to test on Dec 1st, fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Hey! I did a couple of blood tests that both showed negative for ovulation. They told me my progesterone level in the second test was 2! So hopefully the bigger dose of clomid has a different effect!

I will probably be testing on December 5th! AF is due December 3rd. I've been taking ovulation tests since Sunday (Nov 16), which I had flashing smiley faces both Sunday and Monday, and on Tuesday I got a solid smiley face!!

We don't use OPK's or anything (yet.)

I got pregnant our first cycle trying, so I know that I must be ovulating. I did have a miscarriage though, and one thing I have noticed is my AF is going for a lot longer these past two cycles (after mc.) It is SO annoying. On to day 6 today. I also hope I'm ovulating.

Morning all how is everyone? Hopefully will get my smiling opk today will update at 11.30

Sweetpea3200 ~ Absolutely, fingers crossed for the clomid! :) :dust:

Ahughes ~ Sounds very promising :) I'll add you to our list, Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

karenh ~ I'm on Day 3 of OPK's - still :bfn: How have you got on? :dust:

Buffyx ~ Sorry about the miscarriage. Hopefully you won't need to start using the OPK's. :dust:

bundle4me ~ Morning! :wave: What's your update? Smiley or not! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->