Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I'm going to be 7dpo tomorrow & I'm thinking about starting to test, even though I told myself I'd wait until AF is due! I'm hopeless :(

Miss please will you take the bfp smilie from my name. Negative frer last night and negative ic with fmu.
Think I'll take a break from testing until AF is due. So disappointed. Was getting really excited last night :( :(

Wow ladies! Loads if bfps!!! Congrats everyone! Fx there's plenty more on the way!!! :happydance:

Congrats to bundle and Ahughes. Can't believe the luck on here!!! FX it lasts until Christmas! More BFPs tomorrow I hope:)

Miss please will you take the bfp smilie from my name. Negative frer last night and negative ic with fmu.
Think I'll take a break from testing until AF is due. So disappointed. Was getting really excited last night :( :(

No way?! Totally looked like a BFP. So sorry :hugs:

So sorry. Hopefully af will stay away.

took a IC this morning with FMU- looked after 5 minutes couldnt see anything.. went to take pic around 13 mins after i did the test..
is it an evap??

i kno these things are bad :cry:

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141202_070318_zpsm1jni8yw.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141202_070324_zpskkcjmlxu.jpg

sorry to embo for neg test this morn.... baby dust hun still your not out until AF comes so fingers crossed!!

Congrats on the other bfp's and for the girls waiting:dust::dust::dust: looking forward to seeing today's tests off everyone x

Thanks all.

Emma - I wouldn't trust that IC as far as I could throw it! :haha: but I'm an old, pessimistic lady!! It does look very pink but anything after the time limit (esp the one step ic) I would want to confirm with a frer. A genuine bfp like that would definitely show on a frer. With my early loss I got my hcg tested and it was 12. The frer was still picking up a really good line at that level so they're mega mega sensitive :thumbup:
I hope that it is a bfp though. That would be AWESOME :)

So sorry embo, did u post pictures? Iv not retest this morning I'm waiting till tonight or tomoro fmu

I tried so many times bundle but I just kept getting an error on the uploading page. :growlmad: So frustrating!!

I had to zoom in and screen shot mine so it made it smaller. I've not retested yet I'm nervous now x

Bundle you don't have anything to worry about. There was no squinting necessary with yours. Defo Bfp. No shadow of a doubt!!

Well I hope yours appears soon as it's still early x

Thanks hun. I'm clinging onto hope cos the earliest I get bfp's usually is 12 dpo :thumbup:

Hope it's not an evaporation but prob Is with those !@
Fully prepared for it to be :((
Not gunna be able concentrate at work now

I hope it's not too. You're still so early. Plenty of time to see that big fat positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->