Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Thanks miss, can't wait to see yours and everyone else's bfp too x

Absolutely! Our thoughts are still with you ellahopesky. What a terrible month for you. :hugs:

Can you tell after days of being slightly under-active I am now on my laptop :haha:
If anyone wants pics tweaking, forward them to me - I love tweaking :D

Hahah probably only until I get that 'pregnant' on the digital! I am annoyed I tested with it too early, doesn't seem as sensitive to me as other brands even though it promises '5 days sooner!' and my AF is due on the 4th. You'd think for the price, it would be a bit more sensitive!!

In theory it SHOULD say pregnant now, I mean you don't have to squint at that line on the FRER!
I've known fainter lines with FRER to get a 'pregnant' result!
When will you use the CB? :D

I might duck up to the chemist today and buy another one :D They are about $18 each here... island prices are crazy.

Hahah probably only until I get that 'pregnant' on the digital! I am annoyed I tested with it too early, doesn't seem as sensitive to me as other brands even though it promises '5 days sooner!' and my AF is due on the 4th. You'd think for the price, it would be a bit more sensitive!!

In theory it SHOULD say pregnant now, I mean you don't have to squint at that line on the FRER!
I've known fainter lines with FRER to get a 'pregnant' result!
When will you use the CB? :D

I might duck up to the chemist today and buy another one :D They are about $18 each here... island prices are crazy.

Not sure how much that is in GBP but yeah, they are but then the age old saying is 'you get what you pay for' they are generally quite good! :D

Thanks for tweaking my frer on facebook hun. Will you try to post them here for me please? It's still not letting me :(

I don't do Facebook girls, problems with an ex so I won't do Facebook anymore xx

Anyone on here a chart reader? Mine is annoying me this month. It's super flat! Sorry I didn't plug all my pre o temps into my phone. My highest pre o was 97.45 except that 97.6 something and that was Bc I was extremely restless and actually got up to get a drink like an hour and a half before. So I discarded it. I think I had a fallback rise on 2 dpo but why so many flat temps?! And they seem low to me...

Thanks for tweaking my frer on facebook hun. Will you try to post them here for me please? It's still not letting me :(

Yeah, sure thing! I'll add the un-tweaked and tweaked version! :D

A pharm I'm no good with charts, sorry hun! I'm clueless really! Do you know you ovulated? Because 3 temperature elevations post ovulation is supposed to indicate ovulation, I would ask a doctor if you are actually ovulating hun! :hugs:

Attachments

• embo78.jpg
    embo78.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
  • embotweak.jpg
    embotweak.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20
Emma, don't google your answers! Everyone's different all you can do is test again tomorrow or the day after for more reliable results for you.. I did that last cycle, every temp drop, I googled. Convinced myself I was fine and getting a BFP... Google can't predict your life - Don't lose hope - hope is crucial in this journey to conceive!

I'm hoping we can all keep more up to date on the Facebook group, the facebook app is obviously well advanced and much easier to read than the forum, plus adding photos you can enlarge properly etc.. Everyones welcome to join it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/994644423886290/

Is the group set to private Hun? Xxx

Emma, don't google your answers! Everyone's different all you can do is test again tomorrow or the day after for more reliable results for you.. I did that last cycle, every temp drop, I googled. Convinced myself I was fine and getting a BFP... Google can't predict your life - Don't lose hope - hope is crucial in this journey to conceive!

I'm hoping we can all keep more up to date on the Facebook group, the facebook app is obviously well advanced and much easier to read than the forum, plus adding photos you can enlarge properly etc.. Everyones welcome to join it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/994644423886290/

Is the group set to private Hun? Xxx

It's a closed group, but not secret... No one can see the posts in the group! :hugs:

FRER slightly darker this morning :dance:

https://oi60.tinypic.com/6o0qqv.jpg

Ems when's that test from I'm defo still seeing it and looks pink in the tweaked one

Caribbean what dpo are you?

Ahughes congrats also what dpo are you? Xx

Oh I know, definitely looks pink.. Looking forward to tomorrows tests already!

It's from yesterday hun. That's at the five minute point x

If this is double posted sorry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-02-06-36-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-02-06-36-37.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
Hiya, I've done a little tweak, can't see anything hun... Still really early though, so fingers crossed! :dust:

Attachments

• babylove.jpg
    babylove.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
  • babylovetweak.jpg
    babylovetweak.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads