Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

So ladies who's testing today or tomorrow? I have 2 frer left so using one tomorrow and again on Friday

Not testing anymore me took one this afternoon n stark white
I give up !!

Emma, you're only 9dpo? That is still so early.

Yesterday I was so bloated and honestly looked pregnant! Not feeling anything today so far. I'm
8dpo.

Happy birthday Coral x

Congrats to all with BFPs fingers crossed for those still hoping for their christmas present.
1 dpo today so the wait begins all ready I'm like nope not gonna happen.
Positive thinking this time reading all your updates keep me going , I may be quiet but thinking of u all.
X

May I join this lucky thread? congrats to all the BPF!!!

I will be testing December 23rd

Every pregnancy defo different. I don't think your suppose to get really dark and 2-3 yet but I implanted pretty early. Every person is different too. I think I may have implanted even as early 6dpo if not 7dpo. Usually u would only get a digi 2-3 when your 5 weeks pregnant or just under. With Cody I only got 1-2 at 14dpo and he is just fine :) xx

Happy bday coral!!

Welcome to everyone who has joined - im.supwr tired and boobs sore!

Welcome ladies good luck.
Emma my oh was in the bath and i was chatting to him, i fell asleep on the bathroom floor haha oops
Miss406 iv ordered those snow man booties for next year :)

I've been super tired too, but I've also had a really busy week, so not looking in to that. How am I only 8dpo? Slowest two weeks of my life!

7 dpo and accidentally took an frer. In all fairness there was a coupon for b1g1 free so I for 4 of them for $8! So once I had that many I just had to use them... Obvi it was a bfn. I swear I'm not testing again til Friday morning!

Welcome newcomers! :flower:

4 FRER's for $8 is pretty amazing aPharmD! I don't blame you for testing early at all. :haha:

Looks like I totally goofed on my OPKs (newbie in that department, ha) so I'll be 1 DPO on Friday as I got a rock-solid positive today. DH was happy to hear that, so now we have more chances for BD. Woo hoo!

I'm trying to hold off until AF is due (haha!!) which is the 11th. Who knows though! :haha:

If I can get through tomorrow (9dpo) without testing, I'll be fine until next week because I'll be going away for a couple of nights & won't have any tests with me for temptation!!

Hey all! Just checking in. This thread is so much fun to read while I'm sitting in bed at night. Happy Birthday to Coral. Hope it was great:) so yesterday I got a very positive ovulation test which was a huge surprise. I tested only a couple of hours later with a CBDig and it was negative. TodayI used both tests with the same urine and again the one looked very positive but the CB was an empty circle. Blood test showed that I could been having a surge yesterday but I definitely didn't ovulate before the test. Makes me so happy cuz i was terrified that we missed it. Still not sure when O date was/will be but hopefully my temps will reveal it over the next few days. What would you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->