Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Ahhh congrats onetube! I'm so happy you got your BFP! :dance: <3 :flower:

Sending dust for everyone testing soon! :dust:

im going mad me!!!!
took OPK at 9pm... 2 hour hold ...took an IC hpt at same time...:nope: i know i dont know why thought might aswell not waste the pee!! LOL

read it at exactly 9 min mark...

WTF!!! EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT IM SICK OF THESE EVAPS NOW

c'mon seriously..
i took at FRER today at work.. 11am.... SMU not a shadow

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141206_211341_zpsqeezmuun.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/560ca498-b364-4c59-9b7c-d56c555659a1_zps86499aa3.jpg

I have read in places that people say IC's have given them a positive test before a FRER. You just never know. Could be right..

LOOK!!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/8ee6a4bf-e918-40f4-8615-72c538050126_zpsd10ba739.jpg

has to be the worst luck ever.. i seem to get them every other day
confused!!

Congratulations onetube!
Emma maybe you only test good at night? It's pink, they all can't be evaps surely? I think free is 12.5 sensitive and ics are 10 xx

Congratulations onetube!
Emma maybe you only test good at night? It's pink, they all can't be evaps surely? I think free is 12.5 sensitive and ics are 10 xx

lol its madness myheart its driving me crazy... its pink and i saw it from ages away no squinting etc... and its as wide as the test line!!!
arghhhhhhhhhh :dohh:

I think I told you Emma, I got my BFP on the IC before the FRER. How many days have you been testing like that? I think 2 days later I had a BFP on the FRER.You couldn't possibly have evaps... they look obviously pink to me! I'd say just keeping trying and try not to lose your mind... it's hard!

I forget I am pregnant sometimes.. I peed like 4 times in an hour and I had the stupid very quick thought of "oooh frequent peeing! That's a symptom! " and then I'm like.... duh. I think you get so used to reading symptoms, you forget to stop!

I think I told you Emma, I got my BFP on the IC before the FRER. How many days have you been testing like that? I think 2 days later I had a BFP on the FRER.You couldn't possibly have evaps... they look obviously pink to me! I'd say just keeping trying and try not to lose your mind... it's hard!

I forget I am pregnant sometimes.. I peed like 4 times in an hour and I had the stupid very quick thought of "oooh frequent peeing! That's a symptom! " and then I'm like.... duh. I think you get so used to reading symptoms, you forget to stop!

yeah you did say caribbeanbaby... Iv had

2 evaps one morn one PM.. tuesday
BLANK WED
one evap AM thursday
blank friday...
one evap PM friday.. very light ...
and now this

this morning the test was stark white even the IC.. and FRER blank..
kinda given up after the FRER and was waiting FRER as iv got strong AF pains...
just automatically used HPT when doing ym OPK tonight... and
there it was again!!!!

:dohh: trying not to loose my mind.. unsure of what to do.. do i do another IC in morning... it will just be white and then what!! im going round in circles here... never known anything like it

You need to wait until AF is due (or when you think it's due) and get blood taken x

You need to wait until AF is due (or when you think it's due) and get blood taken x

Thursday will be 37 days and longest cycle I'm used to ill ring docs then if I she's not heRE

Argh that's so frustrating :( definitely go get bloodwork done if AF isn't here tomorrow... something is definitely going on!

10 dpo and my super light spotting has started. Last few cycles has started super light and gotten slightly heavier until af comes 2 days later so I'm pretty much out. I hate my body since my d and c. Ugh.

Yes good idea... I had a bfn in the morning on 12 DPO and a faint bfp in the evening of the same day.

Hi ladies! I took a blue dye on a barely 2 hour hold and theres definitely a line. Showed up faint but as thick as the control line,what do you ladies think? should I even get my hopes up?
20141206_160955-1.jpg

20141206_163145-1.jpg

bundle and carribean, did either of you guys have implantation spotting? every month i try to hold on to the hope that this pre-af spotting is implantation. i know its not but im not ready to give up hope yet.

Thankyou so much ladies. Still trying to upload a pic. Everytime I crop it still says it's too big... Boooo x

I have cramping my entire luteal phase. Every time I think I'm pregnant Bc of it but nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->