Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Buffy, your test is looking promising!

8dpo today, boobs are more tender, tired, nasuea has gone, cramps. Also in a very good mood despite the above. Hmmm

I'm sorry Emma and Hopeful In Or. :(

Leann - I have already told my mum and daughter, and telling my in-laws tomorrow, so sort of an early Christmas present but not actually on Christmas day. We won't be in the same place as any of the grandparents-to-be otherwise we would have left it for Christmas day :) We are only telling so early so we can do it in person and also the in laws are planning a holiday around when I am due and my husband won't be able to come to Australia with me if his parents are away at the same time (family business).

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

Buffy, your test is looking promising!
8dpo today, boobs are more tender, tired, nasuea has gone, cramps. Also in a very good mood despite the above. Hmmm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I read that SO wrong. I was skim reading as the page loaded and I read:

'Buffy, your boobs are looking promising!'

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

YES!!!! Show us!!

sorry hopeful... hoping for your BFP next time

ooo onetubeleft!!!!! show us show us
saw you had a bfn this morn??
when did you get the BFP :))

Yey onetube I knew it :)
Sorry for those the witch got.
Wantingagirl my cm seems to have dried up a little.
We told my family and oh family today, we wrote it in a xmas card adding bump on after our names

Yey onetube I knew it :)
Sorry for those the witch got.
Wantingagirl my cm seems to have dried up a little.
We told my family and oh family today, we wrote it in a xmas card adding bump on after our names

awww bundle thats soooo cute!!
what a xmas present :xmas6:

Yay Onetubeleft!! So exciting :yellow:

Sorry Hoping OR :hugs:

Coral, cramping is normal with BFP (as well as BFN) - so you're not out yet :flower:

That is so cute, yeah mine keeps swaying from creamy to dry. Always checking loo roll for blood :wacko:

One tube congrats!!

Sorry for girls who got af xx

i was very crampy with both my pregnancys..espec around AF time...
im AF crampy now alot!! its killing

TMI- but ALOT of watery CM.... for days now
and boobs are killing had to hold then running downstairs just!!!

could all be PMS....

Emma, I'm having the same issue with the water CM... more than I've ever had before. It's ridiculous!

Yay one tube! :happydance:

Sorry for all those whose AF has shown up. :dust: for the next cycle. Would be nice for everyone to get their BFPs soon!

:dust: for all those testing soon, think theres a lot of testers listed for tomorrow? Good luck :flower:

Thank you all in so excited. Yeah I did the test this morning and got bfn then got my positive early this afternoon. Xxx I'm trying to upload but it's saying the file is so large. How can I upload it? I'm using my iPhone? X

Thank you all in so excited. Yeah I did the test this morning and got bfn then got my positive early this afternoon. Xxx I'm trying to upload but it's saying the file is so large. How can I upload it? I'm using my iPhone? X

Can you crop it onetube on your phone then upload??
ahhh so exicitng!!!

5dpo my tests have had some nice evap lines i am testing again fmu tmo x congrats on those who have there bfp\s xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->