Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

bundle and carribean, did either of you guys have implantation spotting? every month i try to hold on to the hope that this pre-af spotting is implantation. i know its not but im not ready to give up hope yet.

Yup on 7 DPO I had one little teensy glob of blood when I wiped. Nothing else at all. I was hoping it was my IB and I am glad I was right :D

Got my smiley face on CB Opk. Let the BDing commence! Don't worry, we started a few days ago! Testing on the 20th. Yay!

White IC this am with smu !! Will use a frer tonight and see otherwise I'll be emailing them ic sellers !!
.keep testing coral good luck !!
Good luck to everyone testing today :))

6dpo fmu ic evaps will test again with smu i dont really feel preg today having some cramps last night and lots of cm i have a short lp at the mo as i am breastfeeing so everytime i go to the toilet i am looking for af.

with my last 2 preg i had faint on ic\s from 7-10 dpo and then cbd on 11 so hoping to see something tmo .

its almost christmas :) xx

forgot to say can someone have a look at my chart this is the first month i temped so would love some opinions link in my sig i am up breastfeeing in the night but still seams to have worked :)

White IC this am with smu !! Will use a frer tonight and see otherwise I'll be emailing them ic sellers !!
.keep testing coral good luck !!
Good luck to everyone testing today :))

just seen your test on the pregnancy test forum and i have never seen an evap like that i would say a bfp its so pink can u get some different tests today u have been testing with frer not the other first response that is 100 mil just checking fx x

Thanks mum
Iv had 4 really pink lines now
Had white IC this am though I gave no idea what's going on
Iv got the frer with oval Window I read somewhere there 25 ml
What other test could I buy ...?? That's sensitive as no kno whit my dd frer didn't work for me until I was past af due

its very odd emma and it would be doing my head in asda own are 15mil as above superdrug and loyds pharmacy do a viola at 5mil homebargins do some ic\s at 15mil for cheap.

the frer and normal first response look the same the frer is 12.5 mil and the normal rapid result is 100 mil i have made that mistake myself in the past .

as u can tell i test a lot fx for u hun keep us updated xx

also on i\cs i do 2 or 3 together as u can see them better when u put them together :winkwink:

Iv Def got frer early - might nip super drug if I can find one !!
Not sure what to think at the moment

I would be going to my doctor. I'd be going crazy & you might just be wasting $$ on tests.

Id like to join in if thats okay. I think I might actually have a chance this month. We have been either TTC or NTNP for 14 months now with no results. I just quit smoking which can lower your fertility ... and we DTD on O Day and the day before . So im 2 dpo and AF is due Dec 19th. Im praying for a Christmas miracle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->