Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I can't believe the number of BFPs in this thread and we aren't even halfway through the month!!! So exciting :dance: Congratulations to all the BFPs :D

Congrats.
AFM down to one test left (the last few days have been the tests out of my Conceive Easy pills starter pack) I used SMU today and got an undeniable neg, hoping it's just a combo of the test and the timing as I have been getting shadows up until today. Tomorrow I use the last of those tests with FMU and will probably get a few cheapies from walmart

wonders10,That is a very strong 10dpo line!!! congrats!!

I was thinking that too! I'm pretty sure I'm 10 dpo as I temp and FF confirmed O.

Thanks again everyone! I am praying that this little bean sticks!

I was gassy all the way through this cycle. I also thought it was a good sign. Ugh. I'm not taking anything as a good sign anymore!!

yeah me neither. No symptoms or any symptoms I am just taking it as it comes now. I just want it to happen so bad!

Can't believe all of these BFPs!!! And you two getting CBDigi results at only 10dop! I wouldn't be surprised if either of you is having twins!

congrats wonder!!

I just got some 10 miu pregnancy tests in the mail. I can not wait till monday and I can start testing. I just wish this time would go by fast. as I am only 7 dpo

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!:happy dance:

I'm testing on Dec 20th (but scared though)

So I'm checking in, been a while... Not checking til AF is due, which is the 18th. My first month temping and I was so happy to actually see when I ovulated which was on CD16 12/6. Like I said I'm new to temping, so I'm anxious to see if I get the infamous implantation dip around day 7-10. I'm 5dpo right now... I'm gonna post a pic of my charts around that time and maybe you ladies can let a girl know if my chart looks promising....

You should chart on FF and link your chart in your signature so we can temp stalk you :D

You should chart on FF and link your chart in your signature so we can temp stalk you :D

Ha! I actually use FF but not sure how to link it. And when I do link it will it update everyday here when I update it on FF?

Yeah it automatically updates, so even if you're not on the site, we all know what your temp was that morning! creepy...

On your main chart page, just above the current chart to the right there should be a button that says 'share this page' It will take you to a page with a bunch of different links to copy and paste. Copy the second one under "bbCode Code (Message Boards)" that says 'chart thumbnail' and go to your signature and just paste it in there :)

I can click on the link! Did the link look like this to you? (except of course with a different number)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53d62c/thumb.png[/ img]
My Ovulation Chart[ /url]

Edit - You got it! ;) Stalkin' time!

Yeah it automatically updates, so even if you're not on the site, we all know what your temp was that morning! creepy...

On your main chart page, just above the current chart to the right there should be a button that says 'share this page' It will take you to a page with a bunch of different links to copy and paste. Copy the second one under "bbCode Code (Message Boards)" that says 'chart thumbnail' and go to your signature and just paste it in there :)

Sweet deal... It worked! Thanks. This chart isn't perfected by far but the temp was at the same time every morning save a couple days I just couldn't get to it. My dog likes to steal my thermometer off of my night stand :growlmad:

Charts are never perfect.. My October one just looked like a mess and said I ovulated on CD 23! It was my first attempt and then my November one looked much nicer and ended with a BFP so it looked even better :D

I once left my BFP ClearBlue digi HPT next to my thermometer on the night stand, and at 6am accidentally reached for the HPT and almost put it in my mouth :haha: Luckily I realised it felt weird in my hand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->