Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

That would've ruined your morning, not just your hpt. I feel like I ovulated on the day it wa predicted,but We shall see. I'm just excited to be learning more about my body. Very interesting...

Not really a TTC thing, actually the opposite, but I love Dory and thought it was silly lol

apoYjdn_460s.jpg

I'm so sorry AF got you karenh. :hugs:

Congrats wonders on your BFP! That's a really strong positive! :)

2kids you could try, but the chances of a BFP are really slim. I'm also at 7DPO but I know I'm going to bum myself out if I test this early as it'd probably give me a BFN even if I am pregnant. I'm still antsy to test!

I guess there is, but also possible you got your O dates wrong & you might be 8-9dpo?

I think 7dpo is possible if you implanted early. Buffy is right though, you make have just been off by a day or two:)

No not really a chance I am off by a day or two. bbt, and opk both showed positive on the 4th, plus cm .

:/ I just peed on a stick and there is a faint line...very faint but it is there. and I am only 7 dpo. I will probably wait till monday to retest. just in case it is just an evap or something

Do you have a pic?

And yes, try again with FMU tomorrow and it should show a better line. I'm not sure of anyone who has had a BFP at 7dpo. I have seen a few at 8dpo..

I'm still waiting on AF. It was due yesterday/today. I still feel cramping like she is coming though.

I will in the morning but if negative I am waiting till monday. 7 dpo for everything I am reading is way too early

Normally you only implant from 6-12dpo. If you implanted yesterday, at 6dpo, it probably wouldn't show on a test until 8dpo at the earliest.

Hello Ladies,

Can I be added for testing date December 23rd?

Second month TTC after removal of Paragard IUD.

Honestly, not holding my breath for this month as DH was travelling and came home the day of ovulation. We DTD on day of ovulation and the day after. I really missed him and the BD was great and more than for the purpose of getting pregnant, so maybe the extra passion will do the trick LOL!!

I used evening primrose oil for the first time this cycle and also used softcups after BD to help keep the swimmers close to the cervix, also took mucinex to help with the CM.

So, we'll see what happens. Currently 4DPO. Will test on 15DPO if I can hold out until then. Trying to cure myself of being a POAS addict.

Baby dust to all!!!

:dust:

Holy crap!! I just got my BFP!! AF was due yesterday and I got a BFN. Must have had late implantation.

This 2ww seems to be the longest one yet!!! First cycle clomid and I'm 6 dpo and anxious. When do you start testing??? I have 2 clear blue line and 3 digital with weeks.

I started testing at 8dpo. Only just got my BFP at 15dpo!!

Oh wow congrats Buffyx! <3

I've heard of late BFPs that go that way! It's not until AF is a day or two late that you get it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->