Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Just had 3 tiny spots of pink blood literally size of pin pricks when wiping. scared af will show up giving me just a 6 day LP

Holy cow! Still freaking out...

I went to take a shower and when I took off my shirt, my nipples look really really dark. For some reason, I decided to use my one and only FRER and with SMU...positive! I can't believe it! I'm 10 dpo by the way. Nothing faint about the line here...I could see it halfway across the room. When I figure out how to post a pic, I will.

Now I'm freaking out about all the meds I've been taking! I was given a Z- pak which I read is safe in pregnancy. And the cough syrup I am stopping as it has codeine in it. Luckily I only took it once. And switching to Tylenol instead of Advil.

Yay congratsssss that is awesome to see! Merry christmas too you!! Gl and h&h fullterm pregnancy/baby!

congratulations wonders x I wouldn't worry about the medication, just don't take anymore that is not advised in pregnancy, it will be fine x

Yay congratulations wonders!! :happydance: H&H for the next 8 months!! :flower:

Congrats wonders!!! So happy for you:) Can't believe it was so strong at 10dpo, I'm excited to see it!

Here are pics!

Top is with SMU, middle and digital are with third mu. The line in the second FRER is very faint but there is no denying that digital result!

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/e1af6c48-0646-40bb-a55a-98229914c27f.jpg

wonders10,That is a very strong 10dpo line!!! congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->