Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Went to the dr today as my fever and body aches weren't getting better. They did a pg test but it was negative. I'm only 9 dpo so should I consider myself out? I wasn't confident in this month to begin with but just curious if I could still get a BFP...?
You definitely can! 9DPO is still early. :)

Sorry AF got you Embo. :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting!

hey ladies hope everyone is doing well. I promised my self this month I wont symptom watch and apparently I have no symptoms at all either.

wow 7 bfp's this is a great month congrats ladies :)

Still cramping and feeling like AF will show any minute. It's 1pm and nothing yet. I tested BFN this morning though. So I know she's coming!

sorry to all that are out. I am still in the game at 6 dpo. I am so gassy. it is ridiculous . my cats wont even stay in the room . (tmi i know) . i hope it is a good sign.

I was gassy all the way through this cycle. I also thought it was a good sign. Ugh. I'm not taking anything as a good sign anymore!!

Lol I'm gassy too at 4dpo! I actually think it's a symptom of the progesterone rise, which most ladies have whether they get pregnant or not.

dang it :(

I am just never gassy
I was hoping it was a sign.

I Was way more gassy with my pregnancies- bloated and gassy right up to BFPs (and after), so it is a sign! yes, you get gassy at ov time but not nearly as much as when you are pregnant (in my experience, anyway).

4dpo today and not feeling gassy or bloated which has me on the :blush:

Well I'm still waiting on AF. I had a 27 day cycle last cycle, but normally I'm 28 days. I'm on day 27 so maybe it'll just show tomorrow and I may be back to 28 day cycles.

Well I'm still waiting on AF. I had a 27 day cycle last cycle, but normally I'm 28 days. I'm on day 27 so maybe it'll just show tomorrow and I may be back to 28 day cycles.

have you tested buffy??

im on CD 35 out of a usual 37 and BFN THIS MORNING!! i found one last test in my cupboard a 20ml one so not even a shadow so not looking good over here either..

wishing to just be out now so i can move onto january !!:growlmad:

Yep tested this morning with BFN. So I know I'm out - I just need her to show so I can move on!!

Girls I have officially gone quack. 6dpo today and I POAS...obviously negative! I wouldn't even have implanted yet :dohh:

Girls I have officially gone quack. 6dpo today and I POAS...obviously negative! I wouldn't even have implanted yet :dohh:

i started at 5dpo and i now i dont even think i ovulated so im even more qauck for testing for nothing !! :dohh:

All logic goes out the window when TTTC doesn't it? :wacko: I told myself when we started trying for #2 I'd be much more laid back but it turns into all you can think about!! Best of luck for a Christmas BFP! :xmas12:

I do not think you all are quack! Hopefully in a few more days I will be in the TWW again!! :) FX to you all xoxo

Still feeling so icky and can't seem to shake this fever. AF is due Saturday and I haven't had any cramps or spotting like I did last month. And temping isn't telling me much because yesterday and today I had a mild fever when I woke up. Still think I'm out this month, I just want to feel better.

Fx for those still waiting to test!

Im still waiting for my tests to be delivered. So just peed on an ov test to get it out my system lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->