Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Congratulations Buffy! I had a feeling this was it for you :)

Miss, hope all is ok x

AF arrived today. Feeling low but hey ho, will continue to plod along.

Buffy, 2kids, mummy - CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope you all have a very H&H 8 months!! :thumbup: So exciting!

Sorry for those who are out, really hoping for lots of new year BFPs :flower:

Sorry to hear you've had bad news Miss, hope all will be ok :flower:

Woohoo another bfp , this has to be the luckiest thread! Congratulations again everyone xxx
Miss hope ur ok :hugs: xxx
:hugs: coral, fx for next cycle xxx

Wow! I go to sleep and wake up to 3 BFPs! Congratulations, ladies!!

Thankyou! Can't believe it. So happy but very scared since my mc was just two months ago. Couldn't believe I saw those two lines!!

Buffy what test did you get a bfn on yesterday ?? And then bfp today ?? Just wondering so maybe I'm still in !!":))
Wishful thinking much !!

I got bfn on an IC yesterday with FMU. I got BFP on a FRER at about 5.30pm today. So there was a day and a half in between tests.

I tested again this morning with FMU and a FRER. Definitely a second line but it looks lighter than yesterday's (my first test). Trying not to read too much into it. I've never been very good at actually peeing on the stick, usually go in a cup and then dip. So maybe I just didn't get enough pee on it? Whatever...a line is a line.

I'm concerned about my illness though. I think it's just a bad cold but I continue to have a low grade fever...it has ranged from 99-100.6. I am taking Tylenol as that is allowed but I really don't like taking so much stuff. I'm not really sure what my dr could do for me either. A fever is a fever. Advice?

I always pee in a cup! Then I can use the same pee on a different test to confirm :)

Also you can barely take anything when you are pregnant. It's awful.

WOW - congrats to all the BFPs! So exciting! I have butterflies in my tummy reading all these posts! brilliant!

Here are my two tests. 15dpo, 5.30pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 24
I just got my :bfp: at 8 dpo. wow!!!! :) I must have implanted at 6 or 7 dpo.

I really thought I would wait till monday but I was just so anxious after my very very faint one yesterday that was hard to even see. but I tested with fmu, and there it is.

I knew it 2kids! FMU led the way! Congrats....

is there any chance you could get a very faint positive at 7dpo??

Congratulations!! So you proved them wrong, huh ;)

Don't listen to the naysayers! It is possible to get a BFP at 7 DPO.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

Hey can I join in, am in the tww aswell n hoping for a positive for Xmas I thought I was 10dpo but my chart keeps changing as I thought I ovu on cd 13 but then got other positive opk 7dpo so not really sure when I ovulated now,I will post my chart see if any1 has any ideas n look forward to hearing everyone good news this month, sending loads of baby dust to you all xx

Hopefully all these BFPs start rubbin off on me! Congrats to all the BFPs, FX for everyone in the TWW and never give up to the ladies that got their BFN this cycle!IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED, BD BD BD!

Buffy I know what u mean, I m/c in august and I'm so worried, i dont have many symptoms still so it's worrying me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->