Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Like a lubricant I'm guessing? We use PreSeed, which is lovely. Just got my test results back and my progesterone level was 65 this morning at 6dpo!!! When you're on clomid, they usually do this test at 7dpo (closed saturdays so I did 6dpo) and anything over 16 means you definitely ovulated. So happy with my 65!!! The clinic closes next Friday for the holidays so I'll be going for an HCG blood test on Thursday! SO NERVOUS!!

Ahh, another BFP since I was last in! Congrats 2kids! :dance:

Hoping the luck rubs off on myself and those still waiting. I've been getting interesting symptoms this time around so we'll see if they really mean anything! Monday can't come soon enough. :)

Ahh, another BFP since I was last in! Congrats 2kids! :dance:

Hoping the luck rubs off on myself and those still waiting. I've been getting interesting symptoms this time around so we'll see if they really mean anything! Monday can't come soon enough. :)

sending you as much :dust: and luck :D

can not wait till monday to see your test!!! I am crossing my fingers.

Just in case it helps, I have a DPO symptoms list I was keeping, for those symptom spotting and counting down the days until testing!

2 DPO Vivid weird dream about vampires. Tired and achy.

3 DPO Vivid dream about barricading my house because people were trying to kill me. I woke up to pee and continued the dream when I went back to sleep! Fluorescent yellow urine, but haven’t taken any vitamins in about 5 days. Stuffy nose. Super tired. I slept about 15 hours. Sore heavy boobs, sensitive nipples. Twingey in my lower abdomen.

4DPO Very tired, even though I slept so much yesterday. Sore heavy boobs with sensitive nipples. Very sore lower back. My whole body hurts! Stuffy nose, sinus headache. Slightly sore throat. Fluorescent yellow urine. Twingey/mild cramping in very low right abdomen.

5DPO Tender boobs. Lower back achy but not like yesterday. Terrible right shoulder pain, shooting down arm like I slept on it funny but didn’t start until the afternoon. Mild cramping in lower abdomen. Emotional, cried over silly stuff.

6DPO Tender boobs. Shoulder pain gone and my body isn’t as achy. Stuffiness and congestion gone. Bad heartburn in the afternoon like I had acidic fire burps. Mild cramping in lower abdomen. Nothing painful just noticeable.

7DPO Tender boobs. Not as tired. Mild cramping in lower abdomen, almost like AF but it’s too soon for that. Tiny amount of pink spotting when wiped, not enough to go anywhere but on toilet paper. Was not there a couple of hours later.

8DPO Tender boobs. Mild cramping in lower abdomen, same as yesterday. Just a constant ‘feeling’ of that area but not painful. Mild backache. BFN. Too early, but it made me stop obsessing for a while.

9DPO Tired, slept until almost midday and was falling asleep previous night at 10pm. Tender boobs, mild cramping. Woke up with stuffy nose and bad headache. Ravenously hungry. Thanksgiving dinner later but I can’t keep from eating beforehand. BFN.

10DPO Vivid dream that seemed to go for hours about filthy houses and some guy trying to stab me with a knife. Boobs are incredibly sore, stuffy nose, heartburn. BFN.

11DPO Feeling achy again. My boobs are feeling very bruised and so heavy and sore. Still getting the weird feeling in my uterus. More heartburn. Threw up slightly in my mouth. Blargh.

12DPO Oh dear god someone take my boobs away. Still have weird feeling. Nauseous. Heartburn and mouth spew again. It’s not going well. BFN on FRER in morning. Very faint BFP on internet cheapie about 10pm.

13DPO Feeling quite sick. My boobs are just not being nice. Faint BFP on IC with FMU. Faint BFP on FRER with FMU. Looking good!!!!

I decided to take my last hpt and an opk just because, soon as I dipped the sticks, I wiped and found brown spotting. That with today's temp dip and the cramping must mean I'm out. At least now I know where I am. Tomorrow I hope to see full blown AF co I can start counting. FX for a new year surprise!!

CaribbeanBaby that's really helpful! Thanks for sharing that.

I'm getting a lot of lower back pain and sometimes alternating pain in my hips. It's quite odd but I'm trying not to worry. I have not tested yet as I'm rather nervous (AF due on the 20th)... Part of me wants to know and part of me doesn't. A little anxious I guess

Thanks hun! :) I'm sleeping in a bit so I can test right after DH leaves for work. Then if it's a BFP I'm putting together a little surprise package for him when he comes home!

Mangos I totally understand that feeling! AF for me is coming about the 19th or 20th, so I'm a bit anxious to find out what's going on in there.

Thanks for that symptom list Caribbean! I'm having some similar symptoms so I'm sitting here crossing my fingers. :)

I decided to take my last hpt and an opk just because, soon as I dipped the sticks, I wiped and found brown spotting. That with today's temp dip and the cramping must mean I'm out. At least now I know where I am. Tomorrow I hope to see full blown AF co I can start counting. FX for a new year surprise!!

sorry queirda.....FX for the new year

CaribbeanBaby that's really helpful! Thanks for sharing that.

I'm getting a lot of lower back pain and sometimes alternating pain in my hips. It's quite odd but I'm trying not to worry. I have not tested yet as I'm rather nervous (AF due on the 20th)... Part of me wants to know and part of me doesn't. A little anxious I guess
still plenty onf time for you to test closer to AF...but good luck and look forward to seeing your bfp!!!

Thanks hun! :) I'm sleeping in a bit so I can test right after DH leaves for work. Then if it's a BFP I'm putting together a little surprise package for him when he comes home!

Mangos I totally understand that feeling! AF for me is coming about the 19th or 20th, so I'm a bit anxious to find out what's going on in there.

Thanks for that symptom list Caribbean! I'm having some similar symptoms so I'm sitting here crossing my fingers. :)

looking forward to seeing your tests too lavender....FX for your BFP!!! :hugs:

EEEEKKKKK!!! what an emotional rollercoaster, I was certain after id ovulated that I was preg all the symptoms were fab! then they died away to nothing and i felt like AF was imminent, so i accepted that i was out and waited for AF to arrive, at 4 days late and still thinking that AF was going to arrive any minute I thought right ill test one last time and here is what happened!! xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 15
EEEEKKKKK!!! what an emotional rollercoaster, I was certain after id ovulated that I was preg all the symptoms were fab! then they died away to nothing and i felt like AF was imminent, so i accepted that i was out and waited for AF to arrive, at 4 days late and still thinking that AF was going to arrive any minute I thought right ill test one last time and here is what happened!! xxx

Congrats aw!! That's so exciting!!! :happydance:

Loving all these BFPs!! :cloud9:

Congratulations hun xx

Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!

Wow how many bfps are we up to now on this thread???

I've made decembers little darlings in first tri over in first trimester. Be good to see how many of us there is x

Congrats Aw!! WOW lots of BFPs this month!

Did anyone have constant back pain and cramping approx 6 days onwards after ovulation? I spotted once around 7/8days dpo and I've had an uncomfy ache for a long time which sometimes raidiates into my hips. I'm hoping it's not a sign of something serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->