Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

For those with BFPs...will we be starting a thread in the first trimester board at some point?

Congrats Buffyx! That's great news. :happydance:

So many BFPS, and congrats to Mummymelsy and 2kidsplusttc3 too!!

I'm currently 7 dpo with AF due on the 20th. Had some spotting today though and of course to make the holiday xtra special I have a not so cool yeast infection (sorry TMI) :wacko:

CoralInGold and NurseGinger stay positive ladies and like you said, keep going :hugs:

YAY!! Congrats to you three ladies with the BFPs :D :D I'm so excited for you guys. What a lucky thread!! Hope everything's okay with Miss :(

AFM 6dpo and got a blood test this morning to check my progesterone levels. Will get the results this afternoon. Hoping for good numbers!

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! I hope you are ok missy.

sending baby dust to all of the rest of you. I hope you join us soon!! and sorry to all that are out for this month. big hugs.

I just got my :bfp: at 8 dpo. wow!!!! :) I must have implanted at 6 or 7 dpo.

I really thought I would wait till monday but I was just so anxious after my very very faint one yesterday that was hard to even see. but I tested with fmu, and there it is.

I knew it 2kids! FMU led the way! Congrats....

thanks!!! :D I just felt like it was an evap but it turns out it wasn't :)

is there any chance you could get a very faint positive at 7dpo??

Congratulations!! So you proved them wrong, huh ;)

Don't listen to the naysayers! It is possible to get a BFP at 7 DPO.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

I guess so. everything I Had read, and everything people were telling me said otherwise but my big :bfp: on 8dpo confirmed it for me.

how are you feeling?

I'm 6dpo today and I feel like I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen right above my pubic bone. Like very tender. Never had this feeling before, and trying not to symptom check, but this one is odd. I also have deep dull cramping and backaches, as well as very sore nipples. But these could just be pms of course. Any other bfp ladies experienced this, well especially the tender abdomen?!

hi guys..
congrats 2kids....so amazing you got a bfp so soon!!!!

happy and healthy 9 months...

cmon lucky thread let us ladies left over get a BFP for xmas!!

I'm 6dpo today and I feel like I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen right above my pubic bone. Like very tender. Never had this feeling before, and trying not to symptom check, but this one is odd. I also have deep dull cramping and backaches, as well as very sore nipples. But these could just be pms of course. Any other bfp ladies experienced this, well especially the tender abdomen?!

I have cramping during the 2ww every cycle. I had some punching and fluttering.

But the two main things that made me think I was pregnant were that at about 9dpo I felt really sea sick. Like, just all day for about 3-4 days. It would get worse in the car.

Then my AF cramps started about 3 days before it was due. Normally it's the day before or even on the day!

Also I don't have sore boobs or nipples. I had random tingling throughout the 2ww and some itching. My areolas and nipples are noticeably bigger too.

I've made my first appointment with my OB - a week from today. I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic this time around. It still doesn't feel real.

Wonders, I am absolutely terrified. I'm so happy with our BFP, but at the same time, I know it doesn't mean I'll get my baby at the end of it. Got to stay positive without getting too ahead of myself this time around.

My nipples and areolas have been looking weird for about a week and even DH agreed. But i just kept getting negatives!! Trust your own body I guess :)

You're right Buffyx... I am just gonna wait it out and time shall tell. It's still really early, and the more I stay occupied on other things beside spotting symptoms the faster time flies.

I totally was a massive symptom spotter this cycle! And time dragged on forever lol. And I was testing from 8dpo!! And didn't get BFP until 15dpo. Ugh!!

My fingers are crossed for you x

I have to say, I'm so happy to have all these BFPers that we can compare symptoms to! Were any of you ladies on any supplements or fertility drugs?

I haven't been taking anything except prenatal vitamins. We got a BFP our first cycle trying. Then I had a miscarriage and had a normal cycle again after that, then pregnant again now. So we haven't had to think about trying anything different yet.

I have to say, I'm so happy to have all these BFPers that we can compare symptoms to! Were any of you ladies on any supplements or fertility drugs?

Me and oh take a vitamin and we used fertility gel and digi opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->