Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Did anyone have constant back pain and cramping approx 6 days onwards after ovulation? I spotted once around 7/8days dpo and I've had an uncomfy ache for a long time which sometimes raidiates into my hips. I'm hoping it's not a sign of something serious.
No back aches but I've felt a very mild cramping starting with O that's getting a little more intense as the TWW continues. Also getting aches on both sides like I'm about to O but not quite. Things just feel "different" overall and mildly uncomfortable. I'm about 9DPO now.

Big congrats to you aw! <3 :dance:

Congrats to all the :bfp:
I have had a go at updating the thread, if there is anyone I have missed out I am sorry. I have had a lot to deal with this past week.
Any problems give me a PM and I will correct or update where I can.

For all those who are out: I am so sorry. :hugs: We have a new thread (see siggy).

For those yet to test: Best of luck, Fingers crossed for you all! :bfp: Come on!

Here are my line progressions...I'm going to try to stop testing now that today was the day AF was due. I have a digi with weeks predictor I will do in a week if I can hold out lol.

https://[URL=https://s143.photobucket.com/user/wonders10/media/imagejpg1-1.jpg.html]https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/imagejpg1-1.jpg[/URL]

5 more days... Ugh!

I started using internet cheapies at about 7 or 8 DPO even though I knew it was probably a waste of time, but it made me obsess less about testing. I didn't think about it as much "what if.... what if...." I got my BFP finally at 12 DPO so I am glad I tested the previous days just to keep my sanity!

I totally agree. I think we spend so much time waiting around that when it comes to testing we should test until our hearts are content!! At least we're doing something rather than just waiting!! &#9786;&#65039;

I totally agree. I think we spend so much time waiting around that when it comes to testing we should test until our hearts are content!! At least we're doing something rather than just waiting!! &#9786;&#65039;

lol its fun at first but soons wears off when you dont get a bfp!!!
iv been testing for nearly the whole two weeks lol!!!!

AF was due today...felt crampy last nigth bad but its gone now :dohh:

still very wet down there TMI!! so keep thinking its her!!!!
:shrug:

boobies are killing me when i take my bra off the feel weird.. and cant run as they hurt...

when AF comes atleast ill know for the next two week wait that i feel sick and sore boobs for AF.. so not just preg symptoms...

this isnt easy it it!!! :nope:

thanks Miss, hope things are okay with you :)
I tested 5-11 dpo and 14&15 dpo then gave up hope and didnt get my bfp until 20dpo, so either implanted late or didnt ovulate when i thought i did xx

:bfn: for me this morning but still only 8dpo so there's still plenty of time :)

Wow ladies, congrats on the BFPs!!!

I have a 4th day of flashing smiley on the CB advanced. Wth? My ic opks looked darkest last night, though still not as dark as the control (but they never are). Is it possible to never get the solid smiley on the cb? My ic is lighter this morning.

Congrats to all the new bfp and the people waiting to ovulate or in 2ww. Emma are you still non the wiser what's going on? Xx

6dpo and feeling so so tired and I am have a mental hunger but not sure if I am just feeling this from getting over a cold (and looking after a child with a cold). I don't think symptoms would kick in so quick, would they? tiredness def hit me with other pregnancies but i only remember at 9dpo. just too impatient.

Congrats to all the new bfp and the people waiting to ovulate or in 2ww. Emma are you still non the wiser what's going on? Xx

lol no wanting still no idea..im almost certain the IC's were faulty and have read online about them... i sent them back to the seller and they are going to test them!!!

no AF yet.. should of been today but had some major cramping so had to take painkillers so guessing she trying her hardest to come!!!

BFN this AM ..... booked in for doc next friday incase she doesnt turn up to get some answers !!!
hoping wont need to though
thanks for asking
:hugs:

I hope something happens soon emma so you arent constantly wondering or worrying. FX its a BFP tho!

6dpo and feeling so so tired and I am have a mental hunger but not sure if I am just feeling this from getting over a cold (and looking after a child with a cold). I don't think symptoms would kick in so quick, would they? tiredness def hit me with other pregnancies but i only remember at 9dpo. just too impatient.

Ive seen a good amount of women experience some crazy symptoms just days ofter ovulation that ended up being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->