Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Feeling rather confused and disappointed this month. :sad1::shrug: AF came an entire week early and is as heavy and painful as ever. I don't understand why it would come almost 7/8dpo. That has never happened to me in the past. And I def know I ovulated because of the opk. Has anyone had that happen before?

I'm out this month, hoping for better next month. Congrats again to all the BFPs!

Same thing happened to me a couple months ago or maybe three... I usually can set the time by my periods, so naturally assumed the worst. I never tested so I never knew, and I'm glad I didn't. Here's to you having a lucky, regular cycle next month! Muah! :hugs:

Here are my two tests. 15dpo, 5.30pm.

OMG thats AMAZING congrats!

And congrats to everyone else!!!

I keep feeling my period is coming I had no symptoms at all. AF is due monday or tuesday

Thankyou :) :)

I was honestly convinced my period was coming. My cramping started about 2-3 days before AF was due. So I didn't test until the day after my missed period. Theres hope yet :flower:

Here are my two tests. 15dpo, 5.30pm.

OMG thats AMAZING congrats!

And congrats to everyone else!!!

I keep feeling my period is coming I had no symptoms at all. AF is due monday or tuesday

Thankyou :) :)

I was honestly convinced my period was coming. My cramping started about 2-3 days before AF was due. So I didn't test until the day after my missed period. Theres hope yet :flower:

I'll keep my fingers crossed I have been so emotional lately :( :cry: over everything. This morning I was so angry because i felt so crampy and AF is due so soon. I'm full of alot of angst .

But i am really glad that it happened for you:)

I normally get cramps on the day AF is coming. I got cramps and for 3 days straight I was saying "my period will come today.." To my husband. Then it just didn't come! I could have sworn that it was coming.

Quick update from me: the spotting stopped then started back up, still brown and only when wiping, but more than yesterday. If this is pregnancy bleed or late implant, I sure hope I can get a result soon. Not buying any tests right now though, gonna wait till Tuesday and if I still haven't seen actual AF then I'll test again. FX that it goes either way this week, instead of hanging in limbo..

Sorry Mangos, I don't know why that happened but it sucks all the same!

AFM: 8dpo today, waiting for HCG blood test on Thursday. I'm pretty sure a blood test at 12dpo will be 100% accurate, won't it?

Hey guys... So I chickened out of testing yesterday. But at 5am this morning....

Can you see it ? Or am I mad?

So scared because of last time.-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 24
You are definitely not mad. BFP for Sure!! Congrats xxx

You are definitely not mad. BFP for Sure!! Congrats xxx

Thanks guys! Buffy how are you staying sane? I had a mc too a few months ago and it is so scary to be preggo again! Xxxx

I'm not! My husband is so sick of me talking about it and worrying about it. I'm absolutely terrified!

I have just taken another frer at 17dpo & line is as dark as the control line - so that has helped me..today anyway :haha:

I have a doctor appointment in an hour and a half and really wanted to make sure my test was still positive before I went.

So happy for you. Congrats :hugs:

So I think I just got my*:bfp: very very faint but pink! I cried...can't believe it

Hey guys... So I chickened out of testing yesterday. But at 5am this morning....

Can you see it ? Or am I mad?

So scared because of last time.-

Defo a line!!! Congrats Eroe!! What a great Christmas present! :flower:

So I think I just got my*:bfp: very very faint but pink! I cried...can't believe it

Aw congrats princess!! How exciting!! :flower:

Congratulations ladies!
My temp has dropped so im awaiting af, looking forward to next cycle xxx

I had Bfn 11&12 dpo no symptoms. Due af anyway anytime. Feel out just waiting now.
Dreadful cold sleeping all the time and a coldsore :/
Congrats to all you lovely ladies with BFPs.
Ive told hubby im taking time out after this 18th cycle trying I think I'm driving myself bonkers :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->