Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Af got me so I'm stuffing myself with a choccy Orange 😁
Gl to all ladies left to test.
Xx

Have I missed updates from the following?

* Sydfreeman
* Squirrel.
* Loeylo
* MJsBabyShaw
* BabyLove12
* Aidensmommy1
* Still hoping
* Praying4BB

Testing today
* LagenderLove
How have you got on? :hugs:

Congrats to bfp and good luck this time to the others!

Sorry for anyone that got their AF :hugs:

Congrats enroe
Sorry af got you c Kelly but fx for next cycle
And keep testing princess fingers crossed

My update ...
Def thinking I ovulated later now as looking back I got an almost positive opk Monday 4th December and I recorded extra cm on the 3rd and 4th and 5th along with sore boobies I didn't do an opk on the Sunday or more than once on Monday so could of missed positive
We did bed every other day
I had low cramp om right side and twinges on Saturday and was on and off
Been fine since so hoping it was implantation at maybe 9-10 dpo
If it is hoping for bfp this week anytime :))
It's been 40 days since my d n c n af is late but could be due to MMC seeing doc Friday anyway :))

Well, I should test on Christmas, but will probably only make it to the 22nd.

We are trying for baby #3, and this is our first month trying.

AF is now 5 days late and still getting :bfn: with FMU. I know when I ovulated cause I used tests and my CM was EWCM, so I have no clue at this point. I'm not having symptoms of my sort for either PMS or pregnancy

Quick update from me...day 6 of the stupid flashing smiley on CB advanced opk. Still no definite positive on ic opks, but they have been close several times. Cd20 of a clomid cycle. Was supposed to have progesterone drawn tomorrow but I don't see the point anymore.

Congrats to the BFP girls!! Can't wait to see a nice dark pic from princess:)
Sorry to those who AF got:( There will be a ton of BFPs in the January thread!

AFM: 9dpo waiting for blood test on Thursday. Every time I think about it, my heart starts racing. I'm so nervous and excited and anxious! Just got to calm down, if this isn't it, it's okay, I will O again next month and have another shot!

weird navybug?? are your cycles normally regular????

sweetpea FX for thursday hunny

Congrats to the BFP girls :)

Emma - I'm glad you're finally going to get some answers.

thanks buffy...
ill be relieved to be honest! just hope my doctor actually cares and will give me something to kick start AF if she isnt here by then as its been 6 weeks !!!!

Doctors are a bit hit and miss. I went to my doctor last night to get a slip to have blood drawn this morning to confirm my pregnancy (although they didn't know what I was making the appointment for.)

When I walked in the room, she said "so you're pregnant" - she meant from 3 months ago!! No one had even bothered to update my patient file with the news that I had miscarried. I even took in my paperwork from the hospital and everything so that it could be added to my file. So insensitive.

Luckily I am pregnant again, otherwise that would have been quite devastating to me.

Doctors are a bit hit and miss. I went to my doctor last night to get a slip to have blood drawn this morning to confirm my pregnancy (although they didn't know what I was making the appointment for.)

When I walked in the room, she said "so you're pregnant" - she meant from 3 months ago!! No one had even bothered to update my patient file with the news that I had miscarried. I even took in my paperwork from the hospital and everything so that it could be added to my file. So insensitive.

Luckily I am pregnant again, otherwise that would have been quite devastating to me.

That's shocking buffy I hope you told them straight !!
Some people they shouldn't be in the profession if they don't have discretion !!!

Hey ladies! I got my :bfp: earlier! I'll post pics when I get back later today. I'm off to put together a little package to tell DH when he gets home tonight. I'm in total shock but soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->