Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Congrats Lavender!!
Now I really hope i get my BFP I want to join all you ladies.
AF is due by clock work either yesterday or today. And All I have had is a lot of CM coming out of me. Which is weird. But I have been crampy too.
I am so scared. I keep thinking another month of worry!

Doctors are a bit hit and miss. I went to my doctor last night to get a slip to have blood drawn this morning to confirm my pregnancy (although they didn't know what I was making the appointment for.)

When I walked in the room, she said "so you're pregnant" - she meant from 3 months ago!! No one had even bothered to update my patient file with the news that I had miscarried. I even took in my paperwork from the hospital and everything so that it could be added to my file. So insensitive.

Luckily I am pregnant again, otherwise that would have been quite devastating to me.

Yikes!!
thats not good at all!

Congrats Lavender!!
AF is due by clock work either yesterday or today. And All I have had is a lot of CM coming out of me. Which is weird. But I have been crampy too.

It's sounding good!! I didn't have any cm really but I have had an increase today at 4 weeks 3 days.

Hey ladies! I got my :bfp: earlier! I'll post pics when I get back later today. I'm off to put together a little package to tell DH when he gets home tonight. I'm in total shock but soooo excited!

I am so excited for you!!! I have been hoping you would get yours.

congrats:happydance:

Congrats Lavender!!

It's sounding good!! I didn't have any cm really but I have had an increase today at 4 weeks 3 days.

i really really hope it is! I'm more scared to test i think then anything.

YAY Lavender!! That's so great.
Buffy I can't believe that! So insensitive.
I think I might test in the morning at 10dpo. I can't help myself!!

Buffy how insensitive! Some docs just seem to forget they're treating real people with feelings, ugh. :nope:

Thank you ladies! I just got back after shopping for the little surprise package for DH. I get to tell him a little less than an hour and a half from now! :happydance: I'm so glad I didn't test earlier since I probably wouldn't have seen anything or would have taken the ICs for evaps!

Attachments

• HCGDec15th.jpg
    HCGDec15th.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
So cute that you surprised him :) I've been in so much shock both times I've had positives, that I just tell my hubby right away haha.

Congrats lavender love! Will update later. Boiler broken again. Baby still ill with bronchial infection and a very cold house is the last thing we need. Plumber back out at 8am! Update the thread later x

Congrats!!

congrats lavender - lovely surprize for OH
wow this thread is lucky.... not many left now........................

hoping for xmas bfp for us all left

miss hop your ok??? sounds like your having a terrible time!! hugs hun

This better? Today's test

Attachments

• imageedit__8402016032.jpg
    imageedit__8402016032.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 25
Woohoo!! Congrats to you princess and to you mum on your test x

I just wish my camera was decent enough to pick up the line as I see it, it is soo soo pink and barely faint at all yet my camera is so crappy it can't pick it up! lol

Wow congrats bfp's that's fantastic!!!! join us in preg groups and discussion

Haha Buffy DH made me promise not to tell him while he was at work otherwise I would have. :rofl: His reaction was great though, I'm glad I put that together!

Hope everything's all right, Miss! That sounds like a lot of unfun things!

Congrats princess and mum! :happydance: That's definitely an unmistakable BFP princess. <3

This is unbelievable...I never did a digi with DS so here it is...my first ever pregnant digi

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g