EARLY September Testers

It may be continued. I've had 3 days of positives before!

Well 7-8dpo here. No symptoms really. Very mild cramps but I'm sure I get these about 8dpo so nothing new......

well today isnt even 1dpo and Im already calling myself out.... this AMs OPK is DEF positive (bottom one)...which means we didnt BD close enough to O day...we only did it monday night....so def not happening....guess itll be a long year of WTT again....good luck ladies...hope you all gets bfps this month....:thumbup:

Attachments

• aug 2015 opks 2.jpg
    aug 2015 opks 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 6
Yayyy mommyxo!!! 😀

Happiest mom. Hoping some strong swimmers stayed around! You never know!

Had the normal twinges today that made me think 'ooooooh'. But I'm sure I get these all the time :haha:

Yup me too, 7/8dpo no symptons really just lotsa creamy cm .. Still being good & holding out until next wknd :)

Hi clairybell! :hi:

Maybe 7/8dpo is very early still? I'm sure I had symptoms about now with my last BFP though. I feel out already even though I prob shouldn't.

Welcome ajr 1990. Anyone can join :flower: we have a great group here!

Hey TryingforFirst1, 7/8 dpo is very early still definately, im usually poas right now & getting bfn's lol soo impatient! I always feel im out but that one time you do get that dbl line, its a fab feeling! You are def still in xx

Haha yeah same! So fed up with BFNs though so am not testing unless AF doesn't show.
Ohhhhh I know 😀 I've had one twice but no baby to ever show for it. Hoping one day. Early days! xx

Hey ladies how are you all doing, where is everyone in their cycle, I'm 2 days to ovulation beed BD for the last to days

Why is it that when ttc there seem to be babies everywhere lol, my DH's brother just welcomed baby #3 into his family this week and my sister just get her bfp this week as well
Meanwhile I've had the most odd cycle I was certain I was pregnant but then Aunt Flo showed 2 days late then I was on my period for 10 days which got in the way of my SMEP this has never happened before it's all so odd, anyone had something like this happen to them before I wonder If I maybe had a chemical pregnancy

Ugh I don't know if I will make Sept thread, I'm experiencing soo many symptoms.

Can I join? I only came into TWW thread today. I'm testing Sept 6th but I'm not that hopeful because I haven't BD enough this month. But something is still better than nothing so I'll test anyway.

Welcome everyone! Looks like there are a lot of testers! :happydance:
8-9dpo here today. Nothing new. Had a POAS urge so used an OPK :haha: Got a dark positive on it. So wish this would happen on a HPT!

Momtastic I know what you mean about everyone else falling pregnant. It makes it even more frustrating. I was only saying to my DH yesterday that I didn't think we would be sitting here a year later with no luck and it seems to be happening for everyone else. It just isn't happening for us. But I refuse to give up!

it really does seem like everyone else is doesn't it? my two closest friends are both having kids, one is due sept and the other due jan.

then sil announced her pregnancy, seems she fell pregnant like 2 weeks before i started trying. she's super fertile but she can't handle the first two kids she has so, yeah.

and i can't get my second. :(

my temps are also seriously whacked this cycle. dd also came in during the night for a bad dream. i actually turned off my alarm because i figured i'd not gt back to sleep. i did fall asleep and woke up only 10 minutes after my alarm so got to temp anyway lol.

Two of my friends recently announced pregnancy and then SIL just had her baby (premature though). But all of this was in the works for a while so I feel like I'm also just starting my journey and it's ok to take a while.

One of my friends though had told her close friends they were NTNP last year, like no protection whatsoever; but now that she's pregnant, she's claiming that it was her first try. I don't know if she just doesn't want people to think it took a while or whether they really always did it during nonfertile windows. :shrug: So now I'm a little skeptical when people claim to fall pregnant easily, wonder if it's just a story they tell. hehe

Sweetmama and Mommyx you two both have temp plateaus going hehe
still well above cover :dust:

as u saw in yesterdays post...yesterday was my first obvious positive in AM on OPK...but today I actually got lots of ewcm yesterday was more between creamy and ewcm....have I already Od? about to...? too late to BD? really want a girl and so we only BDd Monday night in hopes of the shettles method working....so im afraid if we BD today and catch it it'll sway for a boy...but if I am Oing now or not yet then im afraid the :spermy: from monday night def wont be around still.... any advice?

Hi happiestmom - I'm not an expert but it sounds like you're about to o - I'm in a similar situation. I'd get a bd in as I think 5 days is about the limit Sperm can be good for on average. Good luck.

Hi ladies, can I join? I think I'm about to ovulate but not really sure - I had an early miscarriage at the beginning of the month and got a positive opk yesterday morning but today's was negative.
Good luck everyone

Hi ladies!
I'm 7DPO (I think) - we are NT, but semi-NP. Basically we are just semi-lazy with condoms. It wouldn't be the best timing for us, but I'm quietly hoping I fall pregnant. This month we only DTD unprotected 3 days before O, so chances are slim but I can't help but hope either. I've been a bit baby mad for the last couple of months, convinced every twinge was a sign. I'm testing on the 2nd of Sept - anyone else testing then too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->