EARLY September Testers

Hungry, I think after a while we just become realistic more than anything else. If thats the right word!? I think we learn not to obsess over every little twinge or take our charts too seriously. So glad I only temp to confirm OV now and that's all. We get to learn what is normal too.

I think I had the pinches etc even before my 2nd MC from what I can remember. I don't know about you though but it's really changed my cycle. Actually for the better. I had a 9-10 day LP before and now it's 12-13 days! I ovulate much earlier. So weird though as I seemed to fall pregnant faster with my short LP. No idea what that's about :wacko: Has your MMC changed your cycles part from more pinching etc?

We are off to Cornwall for a few days. Can't wait 😀 Wish I had this distraction every tww!

Trying, I guess I was just not very sensitive to it before. I never knew what my LP was before my first MC. Never felt a need to test with opk and keep track. Hahaa how things have changed...... But my cycle overall did change. I used to have a consistent 28 day cycle. After my first MC, it slowly trended to 25 days. And again after this cycle, it seems to have trended to 25 days by the 3rd cycle. Kinda makes a big difference those 3 days. I feel like I'm constantly on AF! And too little 'free' days in between Hahaa

We all need regular distractions to be honest. I wish ttc was simple like how it was the first time haha. Without opk and temping. Without remembering and taking note of anything. But on the bright side, we are more familiar with our body!

Hi Hungry
I think having a loss does make us want to understand more about our own bodies. I don't know about you but I feel like I have to do anything in my power to help things along.

Seems like having a MC can definaltey change cycles. It's strange how our body reacts. I don't think I OVed the first two cycles after. When I had my ovulation bleed a couple of cycles back, I think that was my body telling me that everything was finally back to normal.

I wish ttc was more simple. Never ever thought it was like this at all. Never imagined having a MC, let alone 2. I'm sure you were the same. However it was made me a much stronger person and I will appreciate having a baby so so much! The struggle will be worth it 😊

Hi Hungry
I think having a loss does make us want to understand more about our own bodies. I don't know about you but I feel like I have to do anything in my power to help things along.

Seems like having a MC can definaltey change cycles. It's strange how our body reacts. I don't think I OVed the first two cycles after. When I had my ovulation bleed a couple of cycles back, I think that was my body telling me that everything was finally back to normal.

I wish ttc was more simple. Never ever thought it was like this at all. Never imagined having a MC, let alone 2. I'm sure you were the same. However it was made me a much stronger person and I will appreciate having a baby so so much! The struggle will be worth it 😊

Agreed! Just wanna understand how our bodies work is definitely a new for me. You know there are so many stories of people who stop temping and using opk and that's the cycle they get pregnant haha.

I don't test the first cycle after my MC because I could be testing for forever. As your cycle takes a while to return as well, I would have no clue when O takes place.

Good your cycle is back to normal. And your body is reverting to normal. Your time could come soon :)

I never imagined I would be one who would have to go through this. And like you said, twice!!!! I thought I was healthy. I work out regularly for the past 10 years. Never thought my body would fail me. But you're right, we have become a stronger person. I think for me after the second one. First one I cried so much. And took many months to get back to normal.

Still no symptoms for me. Haha like every other cycle thus far.

Trying and Hungry, just been reading your posts and u both are truly strong!! :hugs::hugs: and having the courage to continue through this whirlwind off trying to conceive, and still be so helpful to others and determined, I really take my hat off to u both :flower:

Trying, the D3 seems like just what I may need! I definitely am gonna start taking it after I do my Googling :thumbup: for next cycle! It definitely can't hurt! Thanks for telling me about it!:flower: and I will definitely keep up with the soy!:winkwink:

Af due tomorrow can't believe how soon! Update on testing today is 12dpo - bfn. I am soo happy about my luteal phase tho that I don't even care if she shows up tomorrow hehe. IF she doesn't show up, I will prob try and test again on Saturday.

Hungry, u are absolutely right, having u ladies to share with during this tww has been so awesome and such a support. It has made me so much more calm this cycle and just wanna send a big thanks to u all:flower: this month is almost over! I wish I could not symptom spot, how do u do it??? Haha I have no control. :wacko:

Mybabies, I think we all have baby on the brain and just can't help ourselves but immerse ourselves in everythin baby:haha:

Welcome Happiestmom and sending lots of baby dust your way this cycle :dust::dust:

todays opk....is this positive u think or almost there?...will be testing again in PM... this was around 11am second pic is from past few days just to compare...top two are 8-18 middle two are 8-19 and then bottom is todays again.... :thumbup:

Attachments

• august 2015 opk.jpg
    august 2015 opk.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • aug opk progression.jpg
    aug opk progression.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
Blazing positive on today's test Happiestmom! BD BD BD!!

well we are trying for a girl..so we BD-ed Monday late Night/ early Tues Morning... so just hoping this is O today or tomm and all the :pink: :spermy: are there waiting for that egg lol

Aaah... I see! Really hope u get your little girl bean!!!

Fingers crossed u O today! x

Hi ladies just an update! Noticed some ewcm this evening (which I usually get before af), and a little while after have been getting moderate af type cramping..so looks like :witch: is on her merry way lol

Will update again in the morning! :flower:

Hello ladies! I don't know if I qualify for early September, AF got me today and I will be testing the second week of September! I was helping I could join in and wait with you all. :)

Hi Borr.dg! Welcome anyway and lots of baby dust to u this cycle!! :dust::dust:

Most of us are August testers on here :haha: but I am probably going to be joining you tomorrow as af is due tomorrow and looks like she is closing in at 600km per hour!:wacko:

Yep I am 12dpo today but bfn. But super ready to tackle the next cycle!! I'm too damn stubborn to stop! Lol! 16months ttc, I ain't giving up yet ;-)

Happiest: Yeah I would say that looks like a surge.

Tesh: Is it possible that you had IB on 10DPO? In that case you won't get bfp until 13DPO or later. FX.

Trying & Hungry: Sorry about your losses. I've never had an MC but I think an MC puts a lot of pressure on the woman. My mom had an MC before me and she also started getting some signs with me and she took a break from work and moved back in with my grandma who could take care of her 24/7. Probably wasn't necessary but her MC was really bad, like massively bleeding so she was pretty scared it would happen again.

So I definitely think we didn't get it done this month. I know this sounds crazy but when I'm about 7-10 days out from my period I crave chocolate and the other day at work I couldn't wait for lunch so I could have some chocolate cake. I know this could have just been a crazy craving but really not too optimistic about any of this any more.

Think you are right tesh23 baby is on the brain constantly. We went to the zoo today and all I kept seeing was new norms :( couldn't help myself looking and cueing lol! Xx

Trying and Hungry, just been reading your posts and u both are truly strong!! :hugs::hugs: and having the courage to continue through this whirlwind off trying to conceive, and still be so helpful to others and determined, I really take my hat off to u both :flower:

Trying, the D3 seems like just what I may need! I definitely am gonna start taking it after I do my Googling :thumbup: for next cycle! It definitely can't hurt! Thanks for telling me about it!:flower: and I will definitely keep up with the soy!:winkwink:

Af due tomorrow can't believe how soon! Update on testing today is 12dpo - bfn. I am soo happy about my luteal phase tho that I don't even care if she shows up tomorrow hehe. IF she doesn't show up, I will prob try and test again on Saturday.

Hungry, u are absolutely right, having u ladies to share with during this tww has been so awesome and such a support. It has made me so much more calm this cycle and just wanna send a big thanks to u all:flower: this month is almost over! I wish I could not symptom spot, how do u do it??? Haha I have no control. :wacko:

Mybabies, I think we all have baby on the brain and just can't help ourselves but immerse ourselves in everythin baby:haha:

Welcome Happiestmom and sending lots of baby dust your way this cycle :dust::dust:

Hey Tesh!!!

Well you have to find a way to deal with it right? Can't be miserable and depressed for so long. If I were it would be a year and a half of missing out on other things in life. That's way too long. You're really strong yourself too. 16 months of ttc! And you're not giving up either. So in that sense, the 3 of us have been going through almost the same things with different scenarios thrown into the mix.

I think this month has also probably been the most chill month for me. I pretty much stopped symptom spotting. Don't ask me how but maybe it's because I'm learning that they don't mean anything! Hahaa no point sound that until AF is late. So enjoy the tww. Though I'm still slightly anxious what I'm going to end up with. Will I be surprised or just expect the norm? I think I will be getting AF and moving on to next cycle where I should be due 3rd week sept.

Fingers crossed your AF won't show and you'll get your bfp! :flower:

Happiest: Yeah I would say that looks like a surge.

Tesh: Is it possible that you had IB on 10DPO? In that case you won't get bfp until 13DPO or later. FX.

Trying & Hungry: Sorry about your losses. I've never had an MC but I think an MC puts a lot of pressure on the woman. My mom had an MC before me and she also started getting some signs with me and she took a break from work and moved back in with my grandma who could take care of her 24/7. Probably wasn't necessary but her MC was really bad, like massively bleeding so she was pretty scared it would happen again.

Psychochick, that must have been really scary. I was lucky in that sense. Just had D&C for both. So bleeding was nothing crazy. Would be more scary if it happened unexpectedly. Well after 1 MC you get worried for the second so you try to do all you can to protect it. Hahaa but for me after the second one, I'm thinking if I ever get pregnant again, I'm just going to do whatever but within reason. If it's going to happen, it will happen. People have run marathons and still were fine. Sitting at home taking it easy and you could still lose the baby. So, gotta find the balance too!

Where are you in your cycle?

Psychochick, that must have been really scary. I was lucky in that sense. Just had D&C for both. So bleeding was nothing crazy. Would be more scary if it happened unexpectedly. Well after 1 MC you get worried for the second so you try to do all you can to protect it. Hahaa but for me after the second one, I'm thinking if I ever get pregnant again, I'm just going to do whatever but within reason. If it's going to happen, it will happen. People have run marathons and still were fine. Sitting at home taking it easy and you could still lose the baby. So, gotta find the balance too!

Where are you in your cycle?

Yeah I know what you mean. I kind of feel that way about TTC too where some women clearly have terrible habits, but somehow get pregnant super easily. I mean I can't complain yet because it's not as if I've been trying that long but still I can't drink alcohol and I'm not even sure I can drink green tea because of the caffeine, and then I read about women just getting accidentally pregnant even though they've been eating/drinking all sorts of crap and I wonder why I even bother.

I'm early in the cycle, CD9, gonna start OPK tomorrow and probably gonna O the weekend or monday, and then the dreaded TWW will start. Trying to have fun BD while I can!!!

Pretty excited to see how everyone else does though, seems like everyone else is testing already. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->