EARLY September Testers

jlm whats a temp plateau? This one im not familiar with! Never had this before is it good lol

oh just meant you have the same temp (flat spot) few days in a row
So long as it's above cover, and you def are I wouldn't worry.
I stayed very close in temps for a week at a time with DS and he is just fine - totally healthy preg and little boy

Happiest - Usually O follows opk, so I would say the ewcm coincides with the eggy.
I am a bit lost as it's Sunday night here and you said you only dtd Mon?
Do you mean 6 days ago? Usually for girl you stop 2-3 days before O, assuming you know your other half has good :spermy: Usually they only live 5-6 days with fertile cm ( watery or ewcm) being a few of those days. Not sure what your cm was like when you dtd, but poss they are still around. If your aim is to not miss O regardless of gender, then I would get it in one more time. If any girl :spermy: are still in there, then they would reach the egg first anyhow by being right there when the egg arrived. Hope you get your pink bean!
:dust:

Oh no I didn't think it would mean anything bad just wondered if a higher chance of pregnancy lol

Han746...I will be testing on Sept 1st! AF due on Aug 30th. For my sanity I will be testing a couple days after expected AF.

raine87 - Yay! we can be buddies :winkwink: You're way more patient than I! I couldn't resist! I have been googling EVERYTHING all day today - I POAS :nope: I knew it'd be way too early but I thought "Juuuuust in case"

Yeah I'm gonna try to get a BD in tonight if I can just incase

I should only test on sept 1st, but I caved due to my temps and tested this morn at 7dpo BFN argh

Welcome everyone! Looks like there are a lot of testers! :happydance:
8-9dpo here today. Nothing new. Had a POAS urge so used an OPK :haha: Got a dark positive on it. So wish this would happen on a HPT!

Momtastic I know what you mean about everyone else falling pregnant. It makes it even more frustrating. I was only saying to my DH yesterday that I didn't think we would be sitting here a year later with no luck and it seems to be happening for everyone else. It just isn't happening for us. But I refuse to give up!

Trying,

Did you test with HPT?? Don't some get a positive opk which led to positive HPT??

I should only test on sept 1st, but I caved due to my temps and tested this morn at 7dpo BFN argh

Essjay86,
Your chart looks promising. Think 7dpo could still be early. Give it a couple more days :)

Welcome everyone! Looks like there are a lot of testers! :happydance:
8-9dpo here today. Nothing new. Had a POAS urge so used an OPK :haha: Got a dark positive on it. So wish this would happen on a HPT!

Momtastic I know what you mean about everyone else falling pregnant. It makes it even more frustrating. I was only saying to my DH yesterday that I didn't think we would be sitting here a year later with no luck and it seems to be happening for everyone else. It just isn't happening for us. But I refuse to give up!

Trying,

Did you test with HPT?? Don't some get a positive opk which led to positive HPT??

Hi Hungry! :hi:

I tested with a HPT and its stark white. I am only 9dpo so it's very early. I did another opk and it came up with a darker line again but not as strong as yesterday's. I think this is a good lesson learnt. Do not use OPKs to satisfy a POAS addiction :haha:

I know that I am out already. I feel exactly the same as every other BFN cycle. With my BFP cycles I had early symptoms by now. I know my body too well and I know that I'm not pregnant this cycle. Shame as yet again timing was amazing!

How are you doing?

Essjay86,
Your chart looks promising. Think 7dpo could still be early. Give it a couple more days :)

Thanks, I don't feel different though :( I'm sick of waiting. Haha I'm so impatient. I'm just glad I ovulated at a normal persons time this cycle as I normally only ovulate around cd 19-26

I tested with a HPT and its stark white. I am only 9dpo so it's very early. I did another opk and it came up with a darker line again but not as strong as yesterday's. I think this is a good lesson learnt. Do not use OPKs to satisfy a POAS addiction :haha:

I know that I am out already. I feel exactly the same as every other BFN cycle. With my BFP cycles I had early symptoms by now. I know my body too well and I know that I'm not pregnant this cycle. Shame as yet again timing was amazing!

How are you doing?

Trying, 9dpo is definitely early unless you implanted on 5dpo! I always wonder why is it that even though the timing is immaculate every month, we still keep getting bfns???? What are we missing here? Hahaa

I'm also feeling out. No symptoms out of the ordinary. So... Pretty much on to the next cycle. After I get over the dreaded AF. Planned to spend those days lazing at home. Indulging in self pity JK!!!

Thanks, I don't feel different though :( I'm sick of waiting. Haha I'm so impatient. I'm just glad I ovulated at a normal persons time this cycle as I normally only ovulate around cd 19-26

I know that feeling. You wish you could just know whether you're in or out early on. It's like a joke when your body knows but you don't.

CD 19-26??? That's a huge improvement then. Did you do anything different?

How are you doing?

Trying, 9dpo is definitely early unless you implanted on 5dpo! I always wonder why is it that even though the timing is immaculate every month, we still keep getting bfns???? What are we missing here? Hahaa

I'm also feeling out. No symptoms out of the ordinary. So... Pretty much on to the next cycle. After I get over the dreaded AF. Planned to spend those days lazing at home. Indulging in self pity JK!!!

Hahaha,Yeah definitely not very likely! Ohh i know, i wonder that often! So frustrating. I will continue to SMEP though as it worked for us last time (we had beginners luck last time) thats now run out :haha: Any plans for next cycle?

Yup... feeling the same! I will be busy when she comes but one day to indulge in self pity may be needed! :) Had one of those days yesterday. Just kept ugly crying about it all. Thankfully its out of my system now! phewwwww

Hahaha,Yeah definitely not very likely! Ohh i know, i wonder that often! So frustrating. I will continue to SMEP though as it worked for us last time (we had beginners luck last time) thats now run out :haha: Any plans for next cycle?

Yup... feeling the same! I will be busy when she comes but one day to indulge in self pity may be needed! :) Had one of those days yesterday. Just kept ugly crying about it all. Thankfully its out of my system now! phewwwww

I think I've gotten 'lazy'. Don't follow any specific plans anymore Hahaa too many cycles of trying to follow a plan. I'll still do opk and chart just so I know. More of a control thing. So I know when to expect AF. It seems like my cycle is settling into 25 days with O on CD 11.

Crying?? Don't cry and get yourself down. Aren't you going on holiday soon? :hugs:

Haha don't blame you. It can get to stressful. I must admit the BDing 3 days in a row is a killer! I like the control too of using OPKs as I feel like I am doing something it's also good to know when I O. A 25 day cycle seems good, no need to wait so long to go onto the next month. OV at CD11 is good too as you can get straight on with it after AF goes away :) in guessing my cycle will be 29 days this month if not 28 maybe due to the earlier OV.

Yeah crying lol. Seems so silly now. I cried because DH went out, then I cried because I was worried about the D&C doing damage, then I cried because I am getting my period! :haha: was ridiculous. That's PMS for you! Yes holiday in a couple of days :happydance: can't wait! Will take a ton of pills with me as the cramps are starting already. Eeek

Haha don't blame you. It can get to stressful. I must admit the BDing 3 days in a row is a killer! I like the control too of using OPKs as I feel like I am doing something it's also good to know when I O. A 25 day cycle seems good, no need to wait so long to go onto the next month. OV at CD11 is good too as you can get straight on with it after AF goes away :) in guessing my cycle will be 29 days this month if not 28 maybe due to the earlier OV.

Yeah crying lol. Seems so silly now. I cried because DH went out, then I cried because I was worried about the D&C doing damage, then I cried because I am getting my period! :haha: was ridiculous. That's PMS for you! Yes holiday in a couple of days :happydance: can't wait! Will take a ton of pills with me as the cramps are starting already. Eeek

It is. And to time BD every other day seems so rigid Hahaa

True that with a 25 day cycle I get to increase my chances within a shorter period of time but it also means AF visits me more often. Which means more PMS in that short period too!!!! 28 days is good. Easy to calculate. Every 4 weeks on the dot.

It's all the hormones!!!!! :flower: it makes you upset over the silliest things. And you know it when it's happening but you can't seem to control it!

Cramps start so early for you? Is that normal? Or could it be implantation cramps???

I know that feeling. You wish you could just know whether you're in or out early on. It's like a joke when your body knows but you don't.

CD 19-26??? That's a huge improvement then. Did you do anything different?

I upped my clomid from 50mg to 100mg and it finally kicked in and worked! Wahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->