EARLY September Testers

I tested today :dohh: :blush: I posted ^ a few posted. I def see a squinter.. just to early and hoping not a fluke. Will see in a few days!

Might try and join here too? Am on the Aug testing thread, but that's only because I like to test early :winkwink:

6DPO today and would love some testing/TWW buddies! :hugs:

GL to all - Ready for some BFPS :thumbup:

good luck to you too! I am 6dpo as well. Our charts look a bit similar. Your dip yesterday was bigger then mine though, but still a bit similar!

yes they are :flower: It's my first month temping and I think it's stressed me out way more. I've hardly had a rise in temp but FF finally gave me my CH today. I moved them to the day before when I felt super strong O pain. but glad to have a 6DPO buddy with a similar chart? how early will you test? I know I'll cave on Friday....:dohh:

oh I see it now! I'm so bad at this - I will always convince myself I can see something. but 6DPO might physically be too early so keep holding out if you can! my last BFP I tested neg on 9 DPO and didn't try again until 12 DPO so I try to wait til at least 10DPO

yeah I know, hate this 2ww "game" lol
I have 7 more tests under my bathroom counter.. lots more tool to keep playing aka testing! ;)

yeah I know, hate this 2ww "game" lol
I have 7 more tests under my bathroom counter.. lots more tool to keep playing aka testing! ;)

I know right? It feels WAY longer than 2 weeks somehow. I ordered in bulk from amazon too to feed my POAS addiction :haha:

I did that last month and it was a bad idea.. went though 40 tests in one cycle.. HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN!!?? Talk about crazy! ;) So yeah, did not order those again.

I think I am only gonna test if af is late this month. Wonder if I keep to my word! Lol! :dohh:

Haha that's what I tell myself every cycle and I always found some reason to test: just received a new batch of tests, time to try one out; or "i'm bored". Haha Thankfully I did get cheapies that work at least for the negatives so I don't feel so bad :)

hahaha! :haha: I thought I was bad! I've managed to convince myself that only FMU will work, so that limits me to just one a day! :wacko:

hahaha! :haha: I thought I was bad! I've managed to convince myself that only FMU will work, so that limits me to just one a day! :wacko:

Oh yeah.. that theory was thrown right out the window last cycle :/ :wacko:

I can kinda see the line, deffo a squinter. I thought i had a line on mine, it looks like an evap, i cant even catch it on a picture. Im going to test in the morning. I cant help myself

Ajr I see something!

Beemeck how long is your lp? I'm also 6 dpo!

Chart is looking weirder than it ever has!

Hahaha how ditsy am I! I meant august :dohh: :haha: Oh Tesh that would be fab if its baby brain already! I will be testing at 15dpo as unsure when AF is coming. Also the earliest I've ever got a BFP is at 15dpo anyway :flower:

Hungry- I have heard about the stress thing but never took much notice. Women do fall pregnant in stressful situations but I guess it would be much harder!?

Haha I also stopped in away out of rebellion 'Im not pregnant so why should I take you'. Also like you I wanted to free my mind and didn't want to think about etc. The folic acid was a reminder of that. I also hid away all of my pregnancy books. They have made and appearance again now :)

Thank you much :) I don't know how I did it. needs so much will power. Ive still got 6ibs to go, but I am sure that I will get there very soon!

Thats a good way in thinking that you could be half way :) Its like we are waiting but we just don't know how long we are waiting for. 7-8 months is average my book says, just some take less some take longer. Theres no right answer when it comes to TTC. We may take ages to fall with our first baby and the second it may happen very quickly! I took 4 months with my early MC/Chemical then 3 months after that to get my blazing positive, so 7 months to get what I thought was a strong bean.

I am feeling out too already. Unsure why. We should give ourselves a chance, but i know we are so used to AF popping up!

Test- I am so sorry that AF is coming :hugs: :hugs: I had really high hopes for you this cycle. But a 13 day LP is amazing! :amazing: You have the soy and Vit D next cycle, great things are coming your way! What Vits is your DH going to take?

I bought my Vit D today and have started taking them :) I got the Vitabiotics 1000 IU (25ug) unsure if you have these in SA? i got a middle of the range dose as didn't want anything too high, also didn't want to lower range either. Just assumed somewhere in the middle be good!

Def stay here with us! You will be preparing for O again already before you know it! Our next thread will have to be Late September Testers as most of us are testing at the end of this month now :)

I'm baaack!!:wave:

Sorry I have been mia! Have been busy moving apartment bleh :wacko: have had a lot to catch up on!

Trying, firstly I love how u call me 'test' instead of tesh in the above post!:haha: I think it's the poas addiction :winkwink: it's still sooo early for u :hugs:, keeping my fingers crossed. But I felt EXACTLY like u do my last cycle. Our symptoms are almost identical! I am really hoping it means more for u :flower: your should be 10dpo today am I right? I am half way thru my soy! Can't believe it.. By this Saturday gonna start bd! Time is flying. By this time next week I should be ready to O!

This cycle I'm doing the soy again as well as omega 3 and 6 and also the D3! Got dh on all of that as well except the soy!:haha: I do get vitabiotics here:thumbup: but it was nearer for me to get the solgar brand which is what I am using for the soy.

I think I am only gonna test if af is late this month. Wonder if I keep to my word! Lol! :dohh:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! Really wanna see some bfps on this thread now!!!!

Hi! :hi: great to have you back!

Ohh noo. Moving is such hard work! Bet your glad it's all done now though :) Hope your loving your new home!?

Hahahaha test! :haha: I didn't notice. It must be the POAs addiction. That's what it should say :winkwink: too funny!

Thank you :flower: I'm not sure about my symptoms being anything much, feels like a regular cycle to me. Standard PMS, yawn! Something exciting needs to happen!!! I soooo want to POAS other than an OPK for fun! Now that was a bad idea! :haha:

Ohh what is the omega for!? I love learning all these new things!!! I'm taking my D3 already in the mornings when I take my folic acid. Remembered so far surprisingly! I can't believe you will be starting BD on Sat! So jealous of your short cycles! So amazing! Can't wait to see how the soy works for you this cycle :happydance:

Test....only if AF doesn't show? Should these words even be in the same sentence!? Hahaha. Naaaaa need a good POAS party!!! Hehe. Only reason I won't be testing this time is because I am going away. Speaking of which, if I don't reply I'm not ignoring you, I'm just busy chilling out on holiday :) I so feel like I need it this month!

Will update when I get back
:hugs:

Arj I am sure I see something!!!!! Let's hope it's the start of something!!! We need BFPs in this thread!!!

Ok so I'm 5 days from expected AF and I'm so nauseated. Hungry then nauseated, back and forth! UGH! Finally felt like having something so made myself a milkshake and now I have a horrible taste in my mouth. Idk if this is a sign or if it's all in my head.

Ok so I'm 5 days from expected AF and I'm so nauseated. Hungry then nauseated, back and forth! UGH! Finally felt like having something so made myself a milkshake and now I have a horrible taste in my mouth. Idk if this is a sign or if it's all in my head.

That definitely sounds like it could be a sign!

Ajr I see something!

Mommy - my LP is 14 days. What about yours? As I know that I have no self control and it's only my 2nd cycle TTC after a loss, I know I will start testing at 10 DPO. I got my last BFP at 12, but didn't test from 9DPO until then.

Your chart looks pretty good to me! This is my first month charting and I haven't been happy with mine. I had to override O to the day when I felt my O pain - wished FF would have picked up on that... so not sure what to expect but I figure I better start gathering data in case this is a long ride....

isn't it funny how we notice all of these things about ourselves when it's all we are focusing on? I totally feel you! :wacko:

I know it can definitely be all in my head. "Supposedly" I shouldn't be having nausea yet. When I had my chemical pregnancy in February the nurse at my OB's office told me the nausea was "in my head" bc I wasn't far enough along for morning sickness.

Ajr I see something!

Mommy - my LP is 14 days. What about yours? As I know that I have no self control and it's only my 2nd cycle TTC after a loss, I know I will start testing at 10 DPO. I got my last BFP at 12, but didn't test from 9DPO until then.

Your chart looks pretty good to me! This is my first month charting and I haven't been happy with mine. I had to override O to the day when I felt my O pain - wished FF would have picked up on that... so not sure what to expect but I figure I better start gathering data in case this is a long ride....

Mine is 13 days but probably will test early too. I shouldn't!

I'm pretty sure I got my BFP today, it's very faint so I had to invert

https://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v603/Sexybabe20/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150825_222048.jpg~320x480

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->