EARLY September Testers

Haha oh definitely! I wait for my opk to turn positive then poor DH gets pounced on :haha:

Oh what is EPO supposed to be for? Does it balance the hormones? I like the idea of soy too. I will see how next cycle goes as I am happy to OV CD 14/15 but if any later then be good to try something :) Will continue with my Vit D still.

Haha ohhhh yes I can be awful during AF. I also get so sleepy and dont want to do anything at all. Shame this weekend is a busy one grrrrr.

Ohhhh where you going to go on the your holiday? :) You deserve a break after all this ttc. It's a full time job!

I am up mega early today. Keep having baby dreams this week. Last night I dreamt that my SIL was pregnant and I was so angry and was crying my eyes out. I just couldn't be happy for her. I was like she's only doing it because we were ttc, she already has kids, why can she just fall pregnant so easily etc. such an awful dream :( I feel like a right old cow even though it was only a dream haha

From what I read, EPO is supposed to help with getting ewcm. Haha. So why not? I used to get it before my MC but noticed that I wasn't getting as much anymore especially after the second. But then I thought about it but before my first, I've been taking EPO every day! So I thought maybe? But I did read after that you stop after O is confirmed as it causes the uterus to contract or something. So I stop after I get my positive opk. So basically I take for 11 days of my cycle. but the side effect for some is it causes early O. And for some people they welcome that!

When do you leave on your trip? I'm headed to Australia next month!! First holiday in pretty much 2 years! And yes, ttc is like a full time job! Requires planning, organizing and executing! Then tracking of progress after!!!

Hey girls sorry i haven't posted on this thread much recently i have been reading though. Good luck everyone.

I've been googling and wish i hadn't been but looks like i had another chemical pregnancy on my last AF :( so been a bit down. That will be my 2nd this year, kind of feel like its never going to happen. Sorry to be a downer. Xx

Sorry MyBabies! No matter how early the loss is, it's not easy when you are ttc. Are you able to see a doctor? And get some advice?

wow Mommy that is a nice dip! I'll be holding out til Friday too - which I think is even still fairly early (9DPO). I guess I'm just mostly a realist. I always have some hope during the TWW because you can't continue on if you don't, but ultimately I'm pretty cautious. And maybe I'm also really bad on seeing lines? I don't think I've seen one line on a test posted yet even though everyone else has! :dohh: My last BFP was at 12 DPO and I thought THAT line was faint. Now it seems like the darkest ever!! :haha:

My first line was at 12dpo too and dh didn't see it at all lol I was thinking about testing at 10dpo but dh would be home and I hate getting negatives while he's home. And a friend is coming that saturday too. But I think my ics aren't sensitive enough to get it at 9dpo on friday

Good luck girls!!

I'm preparing myself for af, think I will spot tomorrow and get af Saturday like clockwork. My temp dipped slightly today.

Good luck girls!!

I'm preparing myself for af, think I will spot tomorrow and get af Saturday like clockwork. My temp dipped slightly today.

seems like a pretty small dip essjay....I don't know TOO much about charting as this is my first month....FX for you.

My first line was at 12dpo too and dh didn't see it at all lol I was thinking about testing at 10dpo but dh would be home and I hate getting negatives while he's home. And a friend is coming that saturday too. But I think my ics aren't sensitive enough to get it at 9dpo on friday

so funny - I avoid testing around my SO too. He thinks I waste too much money but they are just ICs too!

Looks like you have some flatline temps too beemeck Huh? Mine are stuck again. I've never had a cycle look like this. So weird!

stabbing hooha pains like cervix pain....weird...also woke up at like 5am to pee which I NEVER wake up JUST TO PEE...I wake up because of my twins and will go pee while Im up...but never wake up just because I have to pee..they didnt even wake up till like 2 hours later...also weird... and then sooooo wanted to take a nap today but of course cant....also very gassy.....ugh Monday cant get here soon enough lol..

Good luck girls!!

Essjay, you never know. Temps can go up and down. :flower: your temps are still very high!

stabbing hooha pains like cervix pain....weird...also woke up at like 5am to pee which I NEVER wake up JUST TO PEE...I wake up because of my twins and will go pee while Im up...but never wake up just because I have to pee..they didnt even wake up till like 2 hours later...also weird... and then sooooo wanted to take a nap today but of course cant....also very gassy.....ugh Monday cant get here soon enough lol..

HappiestMom, are you testing?

Looks like you have some flatline temps too beemeck Huh? Mine are stuck again. I've never had a cycle look like this. So weird!

totally flatlining!! if I get one more 97.9 I'll go nuts. :wacko: really should invest in that extra decimal :haha:

oh im only like 3dpo lol lol...I have 2 cheapies and 2 CBs.....if a cheapie has a hint of a line or anything more I'll do a CB..Im not much impressed with the new FRER design so wont be using those unless I need to....prolly will test Monday just because

3 days from AF and not even a faint line is showing up. Super mad at myself. I told myself not to test until Tuesday and I couldn't wait since I have been nauseated and having sharp breast pains for a few days.

Beemeck I ordered a bbt when going for dd. got it. Would you believe it didn't have the extra decimal? So pissed!

haha mommy then maybe i shouldn't even bother ! FX we won't even need to worry about next month :winkwink: I'm testing tomorrow morning...it will be 9DPO. I can't resist!

oh im only like 3dpo lol lol...I have 2 cheapies and 2 CBs.....if a cheapie has a hint of a line or anything more I'll do a CB..Im not much impressed with the new FRER design so wont be using those unless I need to....prolly will test Monday just because

Oh!! That's early! But if you have twins again you should be able to pick up the hcg a lot earlier. Fingers crossed for you. We don't get FRER where I am. We only have Predictor and CB. Haven't heard good stuff about Predictor either. And CB is blue dye.

3 days from AF and not even a faint line is showing up. Super mad at myself. I told myself not to test until Tuesday and I couldn't wait since I have been nauseated and having sharp breast pains for a few days.

Raine, it depends when you implanted. There's still a chance. Some get BFPs after Af is due. I'm very horrible at testing early. Don't like seeing bfn. So I'd rather wait till Af is late.

Beemeck I ordered a bbt when going for dd. got it. Would you believe it didn't have the extra decimal? So pissed!

Mommyxofxone, I was just thinking how much my chart would differ if I didn't have decimals haha it probably wouldn't look so erratic. Don't bbt thermometers all come with 2 decimals? I specifically went to get one because I thought that it's required to temp.

raine@ How many DPO is 3 days before AF for you? It really doesn't matter how many days before AF; like my luteal phase is 13-14 days so 3 days before is 10-11DPO which is still sort of early but if your luteal phase is 17 days then you're talking about 14DPO so I wouldn't despair just because of the # days before AF even though that's what all pregnancy tests advertise based on.

I use a regular thermometer, but it's one that takes a while to reach a reading and seems pretty consistent. I have another regular thermometer that jumps around by 0.4 degrees even though I'm taking my temperature one right after the other, so I stopped using that. It is only 0.1 degree accuracy though but I feel like that's fine. The whole graph is supposed to show you a pattern. If there is a significant event, the 0.1 degree will show. Well for me the significant event is usually, AF is about to strike. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->