EARLY September Testers

psychochick-My luteal phase is usually 12-14 days but this month I started taking a vitamin b complex daily and taking a prenatal daily. Before this month I would take a prenatal only if I remembered. Started taking the b complex due to research that suggests a vitamin b6 deficiency can shorten your LP. I took both supplements and it took a week before my urine turned the bright yellow that vitamin b supplies. I just wish either my uterus would do its job or my stomach would do its (aka not be nauseated).

Haha yeah I know. I think 12-14 days luteal phase is ok right? It's not too short, although a consistent 14 days is probably better. I take B6 and it turns my pee bright yellow and has no effect on LP but I think it helps with PMS stuff.

I know what you mean about your body just making up its mind. It's like if I'm not pregnant, stop making me suffer! I think our reproductive system is actually pretty magical but still frustrating. Like if the egg never got fertilized, why wait 2 weeks to find out! Ugh. I started getting pretty bad heartburn during TWW. Never had that before so I thought it was a sign, turns out to be just digestive system out of whack. So nowadays I stop "hoping" for symptoms because so far they've all not been symptoms of anything actually good. :growlmad:

I decided to poas again, silly me. I swear in certain lights I see a shadow! Hopefully af doesn't show up!!

Yeah I stopped looking for symptoms a few months ago. It did nothing but bring heartache. I remember at the beginning of this journey how laid back and calm I was about it all and then we had our chemical pregnancy in February and it seems like I have had nothing but frustration since then. We have even tried to remember if we did something special that time and have come up with nothing.

well ladies, if you are looking for excitement....check out my chart....:coffee:

at least it wasn't 97.9 again...although it was when I woke up at 7:30 (my normal time). I woke up at 4:30 and it was 97.7. I've read that it should be the lowest temp you have throughout the day, but I've also read that it should be consistent with waking up time, so I just took the average. Oh well - it was HARDLY different anyway!

This morning - 9DPO IC FMU BFN. sigh. oh, TTC speak....

Essjay, aren't you due on Tuesday?

Well yeh that's my test date on ff. but my Lp seems to change so I usually work it out from my temps. Fortunately it didn't dip again this morning like expected but I guy was it will tomorrow. But I'm keeping positive just in case :)

Hey everyone hope it's ok to join in! This is my first cycle TTC and I got my crosshairs today to say I'm 3dpo so in my first nervous TWW. I have a stash of Internet cheapies so I plan to test every day from 10dpo which will be Friday 4th September. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hey everyone hope it's ok to join in! This is my first cycle TTC and I got my crosshairs today to say I'm 3dpo so in my first nervous TWW. I have a stash of Internet cheapies so I plan to test every day from 10dpo which will be Friday 4th September. Fingers crossed for all of us!

welcome gracer! I do the same thing - except I started this morning at 9DPO :blush:. GL to you...fingers crossed! :hugs:

Someone needs to slap me I want to test right now lol it's only 9dpo though and I know it'll be a bfn. But it's not fmu and I haven't had anything to drink since this am. So my brain is trying to say ahhhh go ahead it'll be fine

haha I'm no help! I'm already trying to talk myself out of how stupid it would be for me to test AGAIN today. But I have a headache and I'm way too excited about it.....ugh :dohh:

I'm no help. I tested again this morning when I got up and BFN.

I think this forum is bad enforcement because everyone is testing and some percentage do get BFP so we start thinking that could be us :p I usually try to stay away from forums during TWW but for some reason I have a bit of time this week and I'm kind of curious about other people's results which also feeds into this cycle of POAS :laugh2:

Actually for me a huge deterrent to testing is that my FMU is always way before I actually want to wake up. So I always stumble to the bathroom half awake and I just want to pee and go back to bed. So I'm like, welp. missed my opportunity to test this morning. Guess I can't do it! As you can tell, I'm a pro at procrastinating, even when it comes to pregnancy tests :laugh2:

Lol no help here either, but BeeMeck I have had a nagging headache alll day.
I am hoping it's hormone related in a good way anyhow.
For those of you who need discouraging DO NOT TEST!
I am more than happy to take one for the team and test today for you :haha:

Crossposting to help us all pass the time!
Just wanted to share one of my fav links that I use to REMIND myself that when I finally get a bfp line strength varies ALOT!
These are all diff brands and if you don''t see them on the linkpage, just click the name and pic will load :dust:
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

well my early +'s have faded the last few days to almost no line at all. As well temps are just dropping and looks like a downhill sloop at this point. . Think I'm just waiting for AF now to start next cycle. Called ob to talk to her about as to why I had three cp in the last 4 cycles. Will possibly join next months thread. Fx for all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->