EARLY September Testers

Oh no ajr :(
Maybe have your progesterone checked? That's what I am doing next if this cycle bombs out...sorry hun

Oh no ajr :(
Maybe have your progesterone checked? That's what I am doing next if this cycle bombs out...sorry hun

yes I think so.. someone on another thread I post to said that bfing can cause these cp.. I never knew that. My body is just getting older and I dunno. Maybe it's telling me no more. I'm just not sure what to think anymore. I'm so depressed today over all of this. it's been a tough 4 months.

I'm so sorry ajr :( that's awful

I did test today and bfn. But it was fun to poas anyway!

ajr@ You're testing really early though? Like I've never tested before 10DPO so if the same thing happened to me I probably wouldn't even know, I'd just see negative at 10DPO. Like I'm wondering if what other ladies often think of as BFN is just a really short pregnancy and so perhaps it's normal.

But I guess it's good information to know that it may have implanted and then dissolved quickly. This makes me wonder whether I should be testing early just to see if it's really nothing happening whatsoever or something is going wrong.

Hey ladies. I had my mid cycle us today and should be ovulating tomorrow or Sunday. This is our last cycle before SA, HCG and clomid, I am not too hopeful since I still feel my ovulation has an issue. Can't wait for it to finish so we can move on :) I wil be cheering and still trying just in case lol

I had to take a few days break I had a chemical pregnancy and I'm taking it really hard. This is the first time I've had a positive preg test in 15 months. I'm so devastated.

Oof seems like a tough month for everyone. :hugs: to sweetmama and ajr

Oh no Sweetmama...I am really sorry...it is devastating...I've been there. :hugs:
ajr BF shouldn't cause chemicals at all, or it would be considered a method of BC if that reliable. Not to mention when women BF full time it tends to prevent you from ovulating, but there are def a ton of women who ttc while BF and succeed, or even get preg when feeding lessen just a bit.
I would at least say if you are testing early, you may want to try again in a few days to be sure of what is going on.
Sorry hun :(

I had to take a few days break I had a chemical pregnancy and I'm taking it really hard. This is the first time I've had a positive preg test in 15 months. I'm so devastated.

:hugs: Losses are so tough. I hope you get your rainbow this month!

So sorry Sweetmama26 and ajr - my heart goes out to you.

10 or 11 dpo, vivid dreams, shattered and moody. Although the last two are probably lack of sleep :p

Commiserations on losses.

sorry to all of those who got a visit from AF :hugs:

AFM - 10 DPO another BFN with FMU on an IC

but.....dare I say today's temp jump is the beginning of a triphasic chart?? (trying to stay positive....) :shrug:

Oh no ladies so sorry for ur losses :hugs: I've had a few early MCs when we weren't trying and it sucked even then so I know how hard it must be when ur actively ttc. I hope u get it all sorted if there is any reason for it and get ur sticky BFPs soon!

As for me 5dpo and had insomnia last three nights around 4-5am then of course when boys are ready to wake I'm tired and then also tired later and take a nap when they do these past few days which I hadn't done in quite a while before this...hungry too a lot even after a huge meal...bloated gassy....cramping just enough to feel on and off...but boobs NOT sore and I check back for my symptoms list with the boys and my daughter and at 5dpo had listed sore boobs already along with being tired for both pregnancies so that is kind of discouraging to not have noobs hurting yet...still planning to test Monday

Hey all!
So sorry sweet mama and arj. Chemical pregnancies are so cruel. Especially when you ha e been trying for ages.

Hungry I like the sound of EPO. I may get some! 😀 OZ sounds fab! I'm back from my hols already. Just went to the West Country for a few days. Feel nice and relaxed now.

I am now out for September. I started my AF this evening after 3 days of spotting before hand. On. a positive I had a good 13-14 day LP. It just wasn't out month again. On to cycle 14 I go! (yawn!)

I am going to start a new thread called 'positive thinking' instead of hoping threads each time AF arrives. Also be nice to keep each other company once we do get BFPs ;)I know some of us girls have been together in this journey for a while now, so feel free to join if you wish :flower:
Good luck for September ladies!

Oh no Trying. Will see you on other threads and hope to see a good BFP soon for you.

I am hanging out here for the time being https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2337383-3-positive-thinking-3-a.html#post36080105 :hehe:

AF due today. No sore breasts or my normal PMS cravings. I'm going to do my best and not test until Tuesday if AF doesn't come. Thankfully I work the next 2 days so hopefully it will stay off of my mind most of the time.

Started spooting today and had a massive temp drop so im out. Onto cycle 4 of clomid now...
Good Luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->