EARLY September Testers

Sorry Essjay86, I hope next month is the one for you!!

I'm 7dpo and this morning my temp spiked- fingers crossed it's triphasic. Last night I felt weird- achy all over, exhausted,and a little emotionally "crazy". Hoping these are good signs. Dying to test, but holding out to at least 10 dpo. Fingers crossed for everyone still to test!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c11f8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

More cramping today. I just don't think this is my cycle. Temps never went over 98 either which is odd. All my temps this cycle have been whacked

Spotting just started. Usually get three to two days before I get light spotting. I had it in some cm when checking just now. :( af should be right on time.

I'm sorry Mommy - I'll prob be right behind you.....

It's so depressing. Dh is being very good about it but it totally sucks doesn't it? And I swear EVERYONE is pregnant around me

i do know what you mean :nope: in fact, I'm literally surrounded by pregnant women as I work with them for a living! :dohh: I work with low income families. Most of them are pregnant accidentally ...and many of them don't even want to be. It's so hard when TTC! :cry: trying to think positive thoughts for next month :hugs:

9dpo, I'm dying to test but didn't use FMU so is there any point or should I wait until tomorrow now?

Can I join? Am 4dpo today..feeling relaxed.will test around 10dpo.thats the earliest. Though am not really confident. Baby dust everyone.

Hugs to you ladies getting AF. It can be so hard when there is constant reminders all around you that you aren't pregnant.

This morning I got a major dip. It's 8dpo, hoping its implantation, but I know that dips happen in bfn charts too. Seems a little early for AF, though. Here's hoping!

Oh, I did want yo ask those who have been pregnant before, or just know, if it would make sense to get a surge of progesterone at 6 dpo and then implant on 8 dpo with much fewer symptoms? At 6 dpo I felt like I do around ovulation (gassy with side pain) but with body aches and completely exhausted. The past two days I felt pretty normal. Just light cramping and moderately sore bbs. I know I'm symptom spotting- so hard not to, but any thoughts would be welcome.

I use countdowntopregnancy a lot for their calculators and stuff... here is my implantation stats based on Ovulation on Aug 24th
6 DPO Aug. 30, 2015 Less Common
7 DPO Aug. 31, 2015 Common
8 DPO Sept. 1, 2015 Common
9 DPO Sept. 2, 2015 Most Common
10 DPO Sept. 3, 2015 Common
11 DPO Sept. 4, 2015 Common

I tested this AM with cheapie strip but of course pee was super dilute even with FMU....I prolly wont test again till Thursday if I can hold out

Luna- with dd I had no symptoms. None that I really noticed anyway at the time. I had weird knee pain for one day, which I learned later could be a sign (leg pain) and right before af instead of being cold like normal I was HOT! But the day I noticed that I had just left work and it was busy so i attributed that to running around all day. It was only that one heatwave in the car cause it was november and I had the air on. I was on the phone with my mom yelling I was SO hot and she told me I was nuts.

12dpo. Bfn this am. No more spotting. Weird temp again. Rough night. Woke at four cause dd said she had to pee. Dh took her and I temped (an hour earlier than normal) but I had two hours solid sleep. Temp was 98.0. Woke at five- normal temp time. Took it just for the hell of it. 97.7. I kept that one cause it's my normal temp time. Trying not to be all down about the bfn cause I know these ics are 25iui and not as sensitive.

I'm doing SMEP this month, really focusing on every other day

Can I join? Am 4dpo today..feeling relaxed.will test around 10dpo.thats the earliest. Though am not really confident. Baby dust everyone.

welcome lutz! it's nice to hear that you are feeling relaxed! I NEVER feel like that during the TWW. I always say I'll start testing around 10DPO, then chart stalk on FF and end up starting at 9DPO :blush: good luck to you !

Oh, I did want yo ask those who have been pregnant before, or just know, if it would make sense to get a surge of progesterone at 6 dpo and then implant on 8 dpo with much fewer symptoms? At 6 dpo I felt like I do around ovulation (gassy with side pain) but with body aches and completely exhausted. The past two days I felt pretty normal. Just light cramping and moderately sore bbs. I know I'm symptom spotting- so hard not to, but any thoughts would be welcome.

hi luna! your chart is looking nice :thumbup: the dip should def be too early for AF. I've had one BFP and was shocked by it! I felt totally normal the whole TWW and only tested at 13 DPO when I felt very nauseous. even then, that nausea never came back and I really did feel very normal. fingers crossed for you!

I use countdowntopregnancy a lot for their calculators and stuff... here is my implantation stats based on Ovulation on Aug 24th
6 DPO Aug. 30, 2015 Less Common
7 DPO Aug. 31, 2015 Common
8 DPO Sept. 1, 2015 Common
9 DPO Sept. 2, 2015 Most Common
10 DPO Sept. 3, 2015 Common
11 DPO Sept. 4, 2015 Common

I tested this AM with cheapie strip but of course pee was super dilute even with FMU....I prolly wont test again till Thursday if I can hold out

yes def super early! FX for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->