EARLY September Testers

Three days late now. Still getting BFN. I think I'm done testing. This is getting ridiculous!

ugh I cant get concentrated pee for the life of me lol....bfn on a cheapie...but it was like third pee of the day and still watered down....going as long as I can to not pee and no drink...got 4 cheapies left.....

Just got my highest temp ever and my bathroom drawer was screaming at me to POAS so I did - BFN. Only 10dpo and the test was only sensitive to 25miu so I'm not counting myself out until AF comes...

Just happened to be talking to my PCP on the phone today and told her I was 3 days late. She got super excited (she knows we've been TTC for 10 cycles) and ordered a blood test for me. I got my blood drawn about an hour and half ago. Now impatiently waiting for my phone call.

eeekkk Raine..so exciting... fingers crossed hun!!

Ooo good luck Raine and other testers. 9DPO today and BFN but not exactly surprised. Early testing + afternoon urine. Tested mainly cuz I was curious. I have basically zero symptoms: high energy, great mood, great appetite. I do notice acute sense of smell but only to certain things and only sometimes, and they don't make me gag or anything, so probably just regular hormones.

GL to all the ladies still in - sounds like a lot of good chances for some BFPS! :hugs:

I'm out. spotting today and AF will be here tomorrow when I wake up...as if I don't hate mornings enough already! on to cycle 6....:coffee:

random question: does anyone know how I can rename the link to my journal so it's the title of my journal and not the link to the website?? thanks in advance! :dohh::thumbup:

oh no...sorry Mommy...and everyone else thats starting a new cycle... :hugs:

It's too late to get a phone call from the doctor today. I went early enough I was hoping she would call today.

I just don't know what to think, being 3 days late and getting BFN? I started taking vitamin b complex this month but I wouldn't think it would lengthen my LP 3+ days. Anyone else have this who has tried vitamin b6?

It's too late to get a phone call from the doctor today. I went early enough I was hoping she would call today.

I just don't know what to think, being 3 days late and getting BFN? I started taking vitamin b complex this month but I wouldn't think it would lengthen my LP 3+ days. Anyone else have this who has tried vitamin b6?

How long is your LP now? If you are 3 days late is that just your LP getting extended 3 days?

I had a 9-10 day LP and started taking b6, Vitex, and DHA. I had one super wacky non ovulating 21 day cycle and this one has been awesome so far. I ovulated on day 14 instead of 20 something and I'm at 10 dpo and my temps are just going up.

Wishing you luck! :hugs:

This is my first month doing the vitamin b complex. Normally my LP is 14-15 days and I am on DPO 17. Starting to have some breast tenderness this afternoon. I think my body is confused.

This is my first month doing the vitamin b complex. Normally my LP is 14-15 days and I am on DPO 17. Starting to have some breast tenderness this afternoon. I think my body is confused.

I am not sure if it was the Vitex or B6 but one of them (or both) through things for a loop for me. I have heard it can take a month or two to level things out. So maybe next month will feel more normal. Are you temping? I'd be curious to see your chart.

Still not sure what to think of this cycle. Not sure if o was on cd 18 or 20 ore even 21! I don't know why I got those faint lines on the frer and now af should of arrived if I o'ed on cd 18 but it has not and oh my word are my nipples ever sensitive. I have been cramping for days and I'm so tired, I literally just screamed when my 15 month old latches on!! This cycle is just throwing me through tons of loops!

Lunalotus--I don't temp. When my hubby and I first started this journey we both felt like that was "too much" for us. I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about it but I don't always wake up at the same time of day. I work night shift and might be up anywhere between 9am and 1pm and the likeliness I get a good 4 hours of sleep at one time is slim on my days off.

Lunalotus--I don't temp. When my hubby and I first started this journey we both felt like that was "too much" for us. I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about it but I don't always wake up at the same time of day. I work night shift and might be up anywhere between 9am and 1pm and the likeliness I get a good 4 hours of sleep at one time is slim on my days off.

I'm in exactly the same boat Raine, I work nights so don't temp AND I am taking B6 this cycle. I'm currently 1-2 days late but got a bfn yesterday.however for me it's got to be a good thing as my LP is normally 9 days! So I'm still only 11dpo. I can't wait to hear what your results are, fx for you!!!

I am worried I might be out. It's 11dpo,temp still pretty high though lower than yesterday but got another bfn. If that was an implantation dip on my chart on Monday, I figured I would have at least a faint line by today if it was going to be positive. Trying not to give up hope because the witch isn't here yet, which is a good sign for lengthening my LP.

Well just went the bathroom and I started spotting. Bad sign for me, it's always how I know AF is coming. I was really feeling it this month, sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->